Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 370,733

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story

“Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#168048 Feb 18, 2013
Detained:
Egyptian sheikh who said it is ‘halal’ to rape female protesters

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2013/02...

Location hidden

#168049 Feb 18, 2013
lol..... small things amuse small minds....
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#168050 Feb 18, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting why kokhead did answer this question?
like why you did not answer my question about your priapism...lol

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#168051 Feb 18, 2013
I never said you don't love your child, you just said that.

All I said is it is odd the father has custody over a mother, and that some may have jumped to conclusions as to why.

Obvious you have some guilty feeling about the whole thing, not something we should discuss here, perhaps you should consider counseling?
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>You are an ahole, for me to say he lives in US dosn't mean I don't love my kid and like you has to mention my kids in here when attack me ahole keep my kids out of it hateful idiot, I mention it to D2 in private only to stop the fight beteen us, and then I put up a link about Israel shortly after that and D2 went crazy on me all over again just cause of that called me liar so on just cause of links about Israel and then both of them she and cartoon mention my kid in here on revengs to me that when I just start to talk about my son yes he live with his father, anyway cause of them let it out in here so I just said it too in here after they mention it in here yes he in US with his father so what do not make me a bad mother ahole, we had us up and downs just like any people do in thye marriage life, but we good now when came to us son. Leave my son out of it ahole and you others hateful idiots, i has already report infidel now Baron and you next Jan, you wait. I only did say to D2 in private fuck her. Do not mean you and fartoona and Baron need to attack me through my family hateful minster. You are a liar, you aren an ahole. My kids shouldn't be mention and others even so people has talk about they life and kids too, i make a mistake by doing so and I am careful now who I talk with now after this. They should not mention my children when they attack me than keep my children out of it, is the lowest of them and that what you doing too ahole fecking enough of you hateful shit. You make up lies too and twist it you ahole minister. you kno nothing of my story other than what they has told here to tell lies to get they way. you as minister, you are no way minister.
You should feel ashame for begin a minister.
Thank you Khaled and Shirle. <3
Was just looking in back, but I'm out of here again after see that post from Jan ahole.

Location hidden

#168052 Feb 18, 2013
Again we all only know details of each other because we posted them here, things we want to remain private should not be posted on a public forum for anyone to see.

I don't know why her child lives away from her, I am sure when we saw her post we all asked our-self the question at least to ourselves. Baron or myself may not be PC bringing it up, but remember we are not the originators of the subject.

Plus I find being PC very annoying! Tell it how it is, holding back makes one a liar. If I don't like something about someone I will let you know to your face, in a nice way.
Syriana wrote:
There was no need for you to have even mentioned what baron said, you were being plain nasty.
You stop with the nonsense, sounds like sour grapes as you couldn't convert her to your way of thinking...
<quoted text>

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#168053 Feb 18, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>like why you did not answer my question about your priapism...lol
My question had a bases in reality whereas your question is based on nothing but pure BS.

Location hidden

#168054 Feb 18, 2013
Khalid you really think I am a dummy and have no clue what you meant? I worked with college aged students over a decade, it makes one very wise and sarcastic, it makes on a realist too.

Don't be fooled by the Ministry thing, I was a teacher at a Christian University, not a Church pupil preacher for most my years. I know how to deal with people more than most from that experience. Our University oddly even had a few Muslims attending it always trying to fight the system, why go to a Christian University???
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you don't bring my posts than instead of you filthy interpretations...if I said the word and you did not twist them... why you don't bring my words...

Location hidden

#168055 Feb 18, 2013
She said she mentioned the child in private...and somehow this became public...and I didn't ask myself the question, why would anyone ...
J_a_n wrote:
Again we all only know details of each other because we posted them here, things we want to remain private should not be posted on a public forum for anyone to see.
I don't know why her child lives away from her, I am sure when we saw her post we all asked our-self the question at least to ourselves. Baron or myself may not be PC bringing it up, but remember we are not the originators of the subject.
Plus I find being PC very annoying! Tell it how it is, holding back makes one a liar. If I don't like something about someone I will let you know to your face, in a nice way.
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#168056 Feb 18, 2013
Good to see, Islam is divided like American politics.

One side supporting one ideology and the other something totally different. I hope the moderate win, but looking at what Islam teaches I am doubtful, and certainly not holding my breath.
Syriana wrote:
Detained:
Egyptian sheikh who said it is ‘halal’ to rape female protesters
http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2013/02...
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#168057 Feb 18, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Good to see, Islam is divided like American politics.
One side supporting one ideology and the other something totally different. I hope the moderate win, but looking at what Islam teaches I am doubtful, and certainly not holding my breath.
<quoted text>
You stupid Islam is not divided.... but moslems have their nutties too like you Jan... the brothers are dealing with him... I hope they will give him some neuroleptics instead of 100 lashes...lol

Location hidden

#168058 Feb 18, 2013
No then why are they killing each other more than all other religious groups combined?

Is there radical form of Islam Khalid, or just Islam??

I may agree with you there is only one Islam, the radicals just know and understand Islam as Mohammad practiced it!
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid Islam is not divided.... but moslems have their nutties too like you Jan... the brothers are dealing with him... I hope they will give him some neuroleptics instead of 100 lashes...lol

Location hidden

#168059 Feb 18, 2013
Wrong, on the Danish forum when her husband left her there was tons of blogs and people trying to comfort her, Cartooni probably one of her best friends at that time.

It better we let it rest here than bring up more of that stuff. On to another subject...
Syriana wrote:
She said she mentioned the child in private...and somehow this became public...and I didn't ask myself the question, why would anyone ...
<quoted text>
Mr cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#168060 Feb 18, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a hypocrit and you are like all the shills in here who twist the posts to fit your lunacy...
I never been vulgar like you tried to be vis a vis TG... I said that TG is a blonde because she visited me and she is a blond ...I said that because I did not base myself on a picture but in relity...But the filthy hyenas interpreted that the vulgar way they did... but you liked the interpretation of these shills because of your dirty mind... you are like all these ahole... dirty...
I never talk about her private life in here... but her ex "friend" like cartooni... disclosed her private information to hurt her... I did not want to retaliate even if I have all the information about cartooni ... how he is and who is his family... I believe that even if he is an ahole... his family shouldn't suffer because of his stupidity... Cartooni's anger is understandable ... but you ... you do that the sadistic way... you are an ahole Jan... I don't know how many time I have to tell you that...
Now if you have a post where I discussed TG private life... bring the link and let the posters judge...
if you want people to believe you, you sholuild tell the fcuking truth....

You did not merely mention your "lover" was blonde, because she showed up... You stated that shes a "REAL" blonde, because she apparently showed up naked...

I'd like to see how your going to manipulate the overly wet vagina part. are you gonna claim cause it was raining ????

How about her developed breasts, while insulting D2 about her "old saggy ones"

Why are you a liar, we saw your words.Faith posted them several times, so lying about them only changes the minds of the filthy panderers like that sneak Shirlz... who wont admit the truth even after reading it a thousand times....

why did you wish Chazmo dead, simoply because he mentioned you "shagging"" "

Listed you perverted egotesticle Kok, you and your pathetic girlfriend brought all this upon yourselves. Youe were warned pleaded with advised told and asked, to take youre personal business to somewhere private... but like a perverted laughing islamic male scumbag, your ego was just more important that your supposed loves honor.... YOU AND SHE AIRED YOUR BIZ IN PUBLIC, YOU EWERE TOLD IT WOULD COME BACK TO BITE YOU... Now you feign innocence, by trying to distort history...

You wished me dead you careless pathetic perverted M'fckr... and for that I am retaliating... do you think your entitled to card blanche.... And i'm not the only one you wish dead... You think yo can talk to D2 however the fuck you wish ???? Well guess what scumbag, i decided to overly protect her... and for every word you and your pathetic dumb b!tch girlfriend says i;ll retaliate with three... as is my choice.

As for kids, Odd you didnt have the same opinions about what you said about Faith girl and her "mothering skills".... again scumbag, we read them several times... YOURE A FILTHY LIAR, and dont deserve the privilege of having your filthy words believed... and that goes for your stupid pathetic girlfriend...

you made your bed, now live with the filthy you put out there for your ego... as for me and mine... try it kok... muy shits private and anything you expose will, surely be at your own risk.

if you have something to say to me, ive a registered account, feel free....
Mr cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#168061 Feb 18, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Wrong, on the Danish forum when her husband left her there was tons of blogs and people trying to comfort her, Cartooni probably one of her best friends at that time.
It better we let it rest here than bring up more of that stuff. On to another subject...
<quoted text>
true dat
Mr cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#168062 Feb 18, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
no=-ice opener "you stupid""'listen up you perverted dimwitted Kok,,, sunni and shiites are slaughtering each other, because theyre DIVIDED... you islamic dunce....

dont you have some other algerian sheithole, you can sh1t in... you were never really welcome here, as your sordid sex story reveals.... you cry like the perverted islamic scumbag you are, which is odd, since you actually dragged your own affairs in the mud, you perverted scumbag.
Mr cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#168063 Feb 18, 2013
Syriana wrote:
<quoted text>
well he said he didnt drag her vagina in the mud... so gee, i guess they fcuking, lie... her life is an open book, and ita ll on topix. "wow, She said"....... what a sneak you are Shirls... go Il "ponce" for the heads up.
Mr cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#168064 Feb 18, 2013
Perverted islamic scum can never handle the truth, even when its their own hahahahahahahahahahahaha...

All Kokled and TopGirl ever had to do was go somewhere private.... they wer.. and i repeat...

begged, advised, told, asked, reminded... piuck a word, anyone of em you islamic distorting scumbags...

THEY WERE TOLD FOR MANY WEEKS even MONTHS to take their affairs to face boo, MSN, skype etc... but they chose topix.... i mean, how is it NOT THEIR FAULT
Love Hurghada

London, UK

#168065 Feb 18, 2013
I really want a baby penguin.
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#168066 Feb 18, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
My question had a bases in reality whereas your question is based on nothing but pure BS.
Why you think your question is reality based and mine not...lol
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#168067 Feb 18, 2013
Love Hurghada wrote:
I really want a baby penguin.
Get deported with Faith to Antartika...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Results show Scots set to reject independence 2 min Dr Milan Sufflay 19
We Don't Need No Stinking Strategy 3 min Joe DeCaro 75
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 3 min Neville Thompson 44,948
Megaworld eyeing Bacolod properties 8 min sassymarie 2
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 9 min PORT MOODY CANADA 8,949
Vietnamese PM Calls For Asean's Closer Ties To ... 9 min bach dang 2
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 14 min Lukashenko is Dr ... 1,940
•••

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••