Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 371,769

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#166309 Feb 11, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
STUNNING INFO! Obama's Pick For CIA is a converted MUSLIM!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =odIFwDh6E58XX&feature=pla yer_embedded
Indeed .... Americans are converting en masse to the new true religion...Islam..

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#166310 Feb 11, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed .... Americans are converting en masse to the new true religion...Islam..
Such desperate propaganda are you missing your ho that badly?

“I've been declawed!”

Since: Jan 12

McMaster....b*tches

#166311 Feb 11, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed .... Americans are converting en masse to the new true religion...Islam..
Proof?

And how can a religion which exhorts you to fight and subjugate non-Muslims be "true"? Oh but that's right, you are clueless about your own faith....

Location hidden

#166312 Feb 11, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
I read that they put melamine not in animal food but in children powder milk.... The responsibles in China who did that were executed... this is how China punish crooks who try to cut corners... I believe he was a high ranking politician... We did not see the same kind of punishments of crooks in the western world... The chinese are big hearted people with charming slit eyes and who do not stink like fish. The Chinese don't look alike and they are very polite people...
Not the sharpest knife in the draw are you.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#166313 Feb 11, 2013
We can agree on something... and thanks for asking doing fine, married many years.
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know Baron44 is an imbecile... he probably meant that the neo cons in America who invested heavily in weapon factories will get richer after each war they plan... like the sionists who profited of security contracts with the US government after 9/11... anyway I agree with you about the broken windows of a factory. How you doing you b@stard Jan...hope your moslem girlfriend did not leave you yet.
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#166314 Feb 11, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof?
And how can a religion which exhorts you to fight and subjugate non-Muslims be "true"? Oh but that's right, you are clueless about your own faith....
TTT... Which kind of proof you want...anyone who start reading properly the Coran ....like the no1 American spy ... converted to Islam... Justin Beaver just converted to Islam... so TTT when will you let go with your evil ways and istaslam... your time will come...lol
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#166315 Feb 11, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Such desperate propaganda are you missing your ho that badly?
Not the sharpest comment...black parrot... how your priapism...any relief yet...
Bismillah

Kabul, Afghanistan

#166316 Feb 11, 2013
Allahu Akhbar

God is great.
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#166317 Feb 11, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
We can agree on something... and thanks for asking doing fine, married many years.
<quoted text>
Glad to hear that for now you are happy...lol

“I've been declawed!”

McMaster....b*tches

#166318 Feb 11, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
TTT... Which kind of proof you want...anyone who start reading properly the Coran ....like the no1 American spy ... converted to Islam... Justin Beaver just converted to Islam... so TTT when will you let go with your evil ways and istaslam... your time will come...lol
I have read the Koran you dimwit, same with the Hadith and Sira literature....I can guarantee you I have a better understanding of your religion than you do.

Which No. 1 American spy? And Biebs is a Jesus-lover....
Khaled

Lake Forest, CA

#166319 Feb 11, 2013
True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read the Koran you dimwit, same with the Hadith and Sira literature....I can guarantee you I have a better understanding of your religion than you do.
Which No. 1 American spy? And Biebs is a Jesus-lover....
You need to learn arabic first... and then read the Coran... before you need to take a shower to be "tahar"... when you are done... say 6 month later... if you don't convert... that means that you are an evil spirit... In Papoua New Guinee if you are an evil spirit... they just pierce you chest with a spear...

Location hidden

#166320 Feb 11, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the sharpest comment...black parrot... how your priapism...any relief yet...
I've had bowel movements with more brains that you kokhead.
Resist Tyranny

Woodbridge, VA

#166321 Feb 11, 2013
We need to undermine and destroy Islam from within and from without

Location hidden

#166322 Feb 11, 2013
than

Location hidden

#166323 Feb 11, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to learn arabic first... and then read the Coran... before you need to take a shower to be "tahar"... when you are done... say 6 month later... if you don't convert... that means that you are an evil spirit... In Papoua New Guinee if you are an evil spirit... they just pierce you chest with a spear...
kokhead are you saying the arabic cannot be translated?

“I've been declawed!”

McMaster....b*tches

#166324 Feb 11, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Complete load of Islamic bullsh*t. You're telling me when EVERY other holy book in EVERY other religion has been translated into a variety of languages....the abhorrent Arab pedo cult is the one which can't be understood except in its original language? LMAO. Did I mention that I read it online from the official website, and additionally read the commentary on the passages by the most renowned Muslim scholars via tafsir?

I am unfamiliar with Hebrew, Greek, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Pali, etc....didn't hinder me from reading and understand the OT, Gospel, Guru Granth Sahib, Dhammapada, Bhagavad Gita.....
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#166325 Feb 11, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had bowel movements with more brains that you kokhead.
That's right on!
Your brain is where your bowel movements are!
First time you have exercised some honesty

Since: Feb 13

Nazareth, Israel

#166326 Feb 11, 2013
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no need to try fooling people. I'm an Arabic speaker, i'm familiar with the Qur'an, and i can assure you i'm not Muslim not even close to this deadly belief (to the surrounding).

You can't full me. those who think that ALL the lands on Earth are Waqf (&#1608;&#1602;&#1 601;), and any human should be converted to Islam (otherwise only death upon him), well...

And i beg western people to learn Arabic, and start listening what the Arabic Muslims claim in their native language, you'll probably understand that the WWIII is here and it is pure culture war.

I'll refer you to a post : http://www.hakafe.com/thread17054.html
and: http://www.hakafe.com/thread17231.html

i can't find the other chapters

“I've been declawed!”

McMaster....b*tches

#166327 Feb 11, 2013
Hakafe wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no need to try fooling people. I'm an Arabic speaker, i'm familiar with the Qur'an, and i can assure you i'm not Muslim not even close to this deadly belief (to the surrounding).
You can't full me. those who think that ALL the lands on Earth are Waqf (&#1608;&#1602;&#1 601;), and any human should be converted to Islam (otherwise only death upon him), well...
And i beg western people to learn Arabic, and start listening what the Arabic Muslims claim in their native language, you'll probably understand that the WWIII is here and it is pure culture war.
I'll refer you to a post : http://www.hakafe.com/thread17054.html
and: http://www.hakafe.com/thread17231.html
i can't find the other chapters
Are you a Christian or Druze Arab?

Location hidden

#166328 Feb 11, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>That's right on!
Your brain is where your bowel movements are!
First time you have exercised some honesty
Erm, say what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 5 min BarboonHunter 45,030
'Alien hairballs' that washed up on Australian ... 6 min Parden Pard 2
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 6 min John_Schuylkill C... 276,534
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 7 min Mr Slovak 9,020
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 10 min Toko2014 14,325
NATO's outgoing chief: 'We cut fat, built muscle" 10 min Secret Tasks 2
Obama scores coalition victory with Arab strikes 12 min Obama Bad 1
•••

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••