Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments (Page 7,934)

Showing posts 158,661 - 158,680 of324,033
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ProVeritas

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

niceguy just get angry wrote:
<quoted text>would be rapists ???... islamic rapists, period.
oh the religion of Mohamid said : Fcuk anything you like you filthy savages, so the do... you now, cause the creator ALLAH had no problem advising mohamid about perverted inter species barbaric sex
Upon further investiagtion the cops found that the goat was one of many pets owned by Susan faith pestialophilia, a spinister well known in the community. When the cops took the animal back to the lady he exhibited abject fear that the cops had no option but to return him to the shelter.

“I've been declawed!”

Since: Jan 12

McMaster....b*tches

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>well it was a relatives party so I could not get out of it, damn did u listen to the lyrics of the song?
to the windows.......to the wall.... till the sweat runs down my b....lls hahahahaha I even had to dance to this crap lol
Were most of the kids there teens though?

That song's been popular for the last decade, even when I was in high school... lol, first time hearing it??
niceguy just get angry

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Its hard to complain about 45 degrees, when our fellow american in the east are being clobbered with a blizzard.......so while i wont actually complain... Brrrrrrrrrrrrr !

I wish the Nor-East of North America a safe one (except the islamic scum, who have invaded us and wish to eliminate our culture, traditions and customs
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Were most of the kids there teens though?
That song's been popular for the last decade, even when I was in high school... lol, first time hearing it??
there was diff age groups cos as I said it was relatives party, im sure I have heard it before but didn't take notice cos they all sound the same to me...don't forget im in older group and don't normally listen to that type of crap lol
niceguy just get angry

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Upon further investiagtion the cops found that the goat was one of many pets owned by Susan faith pestialophilia, a spinister well known in the community. When the cops took the animal back to the lady he exhibited abject fear that the cops had no option but to return him to the shelter.
:iar, read the article, it says islamic scum are the only goat rapists in brooklyn... you filthy savage.

i hope you dont think your funny, since there only a handful of funny muslims, i dont believe any have invaded canada.... muslims are the most unfunny on the planet, acting like 7 year olds...

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Jesus teaches only peace toward other Humans, Mohammad fought them, treated them inferior, took them as slaves.

Where do you think that would lead any religion in the past 400 years or the next 400 years??
Norman Bates wrote:
<quoted text> You do realise that the Christians have 600 years head start before Islam was formed.
19th century to now is only 200 years they have 400 more years to go before they are as bad or as good as the Christians.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Khalid lost wife #2, thats terrible news. I hope they can catch her.
Faith wrote:
"If you're a goat escaping , try to avoid running into a former goat herder.
That's the lesson one runaway goat learned the hard way after a late-night breakout in Brooklyn, N.Y.
At about 1 a.m. ET yesterday, eyewitnesses spotted something strange moving up Herkimer Street in the borough. "I was just walking across the street to get some Popeye's [Fried Chicken]. I come around the corner, and the next thing I know I see a goat coming around my way, galloping toward me," one area resident told CBS New York.
A police officer also spotted the beast along crowded Atlantic Avenue and called for backup, but even a half-dozen NYPD officers were unable to wrangle the animal. Panicked, the goat ran through the neighborhood "banging his head" against doors in an effort to evade the cops scrambling after it, according to the Daily Mail.
The police chased the goat into a parking lot where the animal encountered Seydou Ndiaye, a parking lot attendant and, as luck would have it, a former goat herder from Africa.
"I told them,'Do not harm the animal, it's an easy animal. It's very friendly, but it just was a little scared,'" Ndiaye told CBS.
Ndiaye quickly fashioned a lasso from rope and and helped NYPD officers lift it into the back of a patrol car, which took the goat to a local animal shelter, reports WABC.
Though goat fucking is not common in North America, it's very popular in many immigrant neighborhoods, especially throughout Middle Eastern communities, according to the Washington Post."
Thank God this poor animal escaped his Middle Eastern would-be rapists.
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Its hard to complain about 45 degrees, when our fellow american in the east are being clobbered with a blizzard.......so while i wont actually complain... Brrrrrrrrrrrrr !
I wish the Nor-East of North America a safe one (except the islamic scum, who have invaded us and wish to eliminate our culture, traditions and customs
well hope u all warm up there, we have toooo much heat here now although at party we got hailed on and then electricit went out for a while,,,was enjoying the no music, till they got a generator and turned the damn music on again ...oh well
niceguy just get angry

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
why would you think I would believe a muslim, when it comes to GOAT Raping..??? we know your brethren is guilty...

i love how you islamic male scum blame women for the supposed perversion...

“I've been declawed!”

Since: Jan 12

McMaster....b*tches

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

canbt make this perverted islamic sexual sh1t up:::::
YoavProudDhimmi wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me you don't truly like Miley Cyrus.
I think whoever performed your circumcision snipped too much off ya 5aled!
LOOOOl. Yahudi's a stud!
niceguy just get angry

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Khaled
Lake Forest, CA
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#98983Aug 3, 2012

Judged:111

... I prefer the Icelandic girls... they are sooooo.... developped.....ahahahaahahahah ahaah ...Number 1 in the world....

""""" """"" """"" """"" """"" """"

Did he just say she has big t!ts ???? cause everyone lknows shes a dummy...

nice way to speakabout a person you love,in public...and forever on the internet.....
niceguy just get angry

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
LOOOOl. Yahudi's a stud!
yes.... he nailed that one....

did yoyu know the 37 year old has mily POSTERS in his "room"or apartment....awesome art collection huh ?
niceguy just get angry

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Khaled
San Clemente, CA
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#99350Aug 4, 2012

Judged:211
Why do you hate Miley Cyrus....Stupid Cartooni... She has a lot of talent and her Dad is a hillibilly and proud of it... You still could not figure out why I have her posters in my house...you really stupid...I told you you can't think and do mushrooms... these two things are incompatible... like the neutron and neurones... anyway...TopGirl is having her skin olived by the sun in her Algerian flag made two peaces( blink blink chazmo) bikini...don't go to Santa Monica pier today...they are saying a mini Tsunami is going to hit... keep dry.

::::::::::

i love the islamic science... that inbred is missing a neutron....indeed, his woman...several.

anilaml blinkblink,humans do it with one eye...and its called a wink,islamic dope
niceguy just get angry

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

CORRECTION : an animal. blink blinks...kokled apparently has experience with animals,never having been loved by a woman,until he was 37
niceguy just get angry

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>well hope u all warm up there, we have toooo much heat here now although at party we got hailed on and then electricit went out for a while,,,was enjoying the no music, till they got a generator and turned the damn music on again ...oh well
thanks....summer hail, wow....climate change like muslims is fcuking our planet
niceguy just get angry

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Kokled said:
You still could not figure out why I have her posters in my house...you really stupid...
::::::::::

I ask you the audience... WHAT ????
Of course i know why you, in your mid thirties you have preteen "posters" in your house... your a perverted islamic male and filthy deviant, jerking off constantly... why else ?

what fcuking mid thirties adult decorates with posters, let alone pre teen disney kids ??? Oh yeah A fcuking pedophile... After all, EVERYONE KNOWS her show was aired between 20-06 and 2011 while you were 31 to 36, you know, "growing up to mily cyrus" as you stated.... you filthy algerian gas pumping perv..
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri

Donvale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>Were most of the kids there teens though?

Its been out since like 2004
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Steady on Boys and Girls:

Just put a deposit down on a brand new Porsche and mentioned it on Facebook.
I said, "I can't wait for the new 911 to arrive!" Next thing I know 4,000
f***ing Muslims have added me as a friend! LMFAO
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Brit Expat wrote:
Steady on Boys and Girls:
Just put a deposit down on a brand new Porsche and mentioned it on Facebook.
I said, "I can't wait for the new 911 to arrive!" Next thing I know 4,000
f***ing Muslims have added me as a friend! LMFAO
are u serious of joking? its funny though
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>are u serious of joking? its funny though
Hiya Lena, Hee hee, Just trying to lighten the the mood! Have a nice day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 158,661 - 158,680 of324,033
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••