Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments
158,501 - 158,520 of 357,493 Comments Last updated 26 min ago
Khaled

San Juan Capistrano, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>Monika??? I was talkin about my man - and yes he dislikes muslims so watchout Khaled:D ciao off for now
Sorry Lena...tell your man that an Algerian moslem is saying hi...ciao...elviradeche...lol
Khaled

San Juan Capistrano, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Bluntey wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have thought you were more amiable towards TG's laugh which is more like:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
(Laugh out out out out out out out out etc. Loud)
:-)
I always thought... women have a weird laugh...ahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahhahhahahhahaahhh
Khaled

San Juan Capistrano, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Bluntey wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have thought you were more amiable towards TG's laugh which is more like:
Faith laugh,,,LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL... (Laugh Out Laugh Out Laugh Out Laugh Out Laugh Out Laugh Out Laugh Out Laugh Out Laugh Out etc. Loud)

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Not to forget you in this post....
http://postimage.org/image/gj86r6t2d/
Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you want to prove with all these posts... that I was cruel to Chazmo.... I was as cruel as he was with the Palestinian children...I believe since these posts he stopped his way of demonizing the children... the only person who persist in desenbilizing people about the murders of the Palestinian children is you... and I was not cruel enough towards you to stop you doing that... may be you opened my eyes to how dissuade you to use the Palestinians kids as a tool...
Khaled

San Juan Capistrano, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Fck you, scumbag. It's like I said....You can't insult me. I don't even regard you to be fully human. Of course I have more compassion for snakes than for filthy palestinian beggar urchins. Snakes are peaceful and contribute something to the planet. Filthy muslims should be incinerated by our Crusader Air Force for the sanctity of all humanity.
I know you don't see me like a human and you see me more as a wild animal... I understand now why you love wild animals...lol
Khaled

San Juan Capistrano, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

J_a_n wrote:
Not to forget you in this post....
http://postimage.org/image/gj86r6t2d/
<quoted text>
Jan this is deja-vu and people are tired of it... get more creative moron...
ProVeritas

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

fartooni barred and chnaged to just get angry
ProVeritas

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>Monika??? I was talkin about my man - and yes he dislikes muslims so watchout Khaled:D ciao off for now
And do you see eye to eye with your man
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

"PORT MORESBY, Papua New Guinea (AP)— Assailants stripped, tortured and bound a woman accused of witchcraft, then burned her alive in front of hundreds of witnesses in a Papua New Guinea town, police said Friday after one of the highest profile sorcery-related murders in this South Pacific island nation.
Some of the hundreds of bystanders took photographs of Wednesday's brutal slaying.
She was tortured with a hot iron rod, bound, doused in gasoline, then set alight on a pile of car tires and trash
Kakas described the victim's husband as the "prime suspect." The husband had fled the province
Sorcery has traditionally been countered by sorcery in Papuan New Guinean culture. But responses to sorcery allegations have become increasingly violent in recent years.
Kakas said the death was the first sorcery-related murder in Papua New Guinea in a year.

He suggested courts be established to deal with sorcery allegations, as an alternative to villagers dispensing justice.
Prime Minister Pete O'Neill said he had instructed police to use all available manpower to bring the killers to justice.

The embassy of Australia, Papua New Guinea's colonial ruler until independence in 1975 and now its biggest foreign aid donor, said "We join ... all reasonable Papua New Guineans in looking forward to the perpetrators being brought to justice."

"the death was the first sorcery-related murder in Papua New Guinea in a year."

Good God!! Are these backward-ass monkeys muslims?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

(NEWSER)– Twenty-nine members of an alleged cannibal cult have been arrested in Papua, New Guinea, for allegedly hunting, killing, and eating at least seven sorcerers, police revealed today. They allegedly ate their victims' brains raw and made a soup from their penises, the AFP reports. The gang was part of a 1,000-strong group formed to combat sorcerers who were demanding sex as payment for their services, in addition to exorbitant fees. Most charged around $475, plus a pig and bag of rice.

"It's against our traditional ethics and morals for a sorcerer to have intercourse with a man's wife or teenage daughter," explained one cult leader. "That was the main cause of frustration that led to the forming of a group to hunt down the sorcerers." A local expert says sorcerer hunters are a tradition in Papua New Guinea. "But these people never kill sorcerers in broad daylight, mutilate, and eat sorcerers' flesh … or make soup from the penis," the expert said."

".....who were demanding sex as payment for their services, in addition to exorbitant fees. Most charged around $475, plus a pig and bag of rice."

Sex AND a pig? That seems like gouging to me.
ProVeritas

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
"PORT MORESBY, Papua New Guinea (AP)— Assailants stripped, tortured and bound a woman accused of witchcraft, then burned her alive in front of hundreds of witnesses in a Papua New Guinea town, police said Friday after one of the highest profile sorcery-related murders in this South Pacific island nation.
Some of the hundreds of bystanders took photographs of Wednesday's brutal slaying.
She was tortured with a hot iron rod, bound, doused in gasoline, then set alight on a pile of car tires and trash
Kakas described the victim's husband as the "prime suspect." The husband had fled the province
Sorcery has traditionally been countered by sorcery in Papuan New Guinean culture. But responses to sorcery allegations have become increasingly violent in recent years.
Kakas said the death was the first sorcery-related murder in Papua New Guinea in a year.
He suggested courts be established to deal with sorcery allegations, as an alternative to villagers dispensing justice.
Prime Minister Pete O'Neill said he had instructed police to use all available manpower to bring the killers to justice.
The embassy of Australia, Papua New Guinea's colonial ruler until independence in 1975 and now its biggest foreign aid donor, said "We join ... all reasonable Papua New Guineans in looking forward to the perpetrators being brought to justice."
Muslims do not belive in this rubbish. Sorcery originated in europe with witch hunt by the church and they spread that to their colonies. Lool
Atheist Silurist

Belfast, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

J_a_n wrote:
Are you a moron? The mention of proof a book is a forgery of the original Bible?
You don't have to believe in the Bible to know and understand a Spanish book from the 1500 century is not related to a book from 50 AD.
Stop the Atheist biased and open your eyes, you guys are a brainwashed as the Muslims.
<quoted text>
It is irrelevant if it was written 50 AD. or 02.50 PM.yesterday. It is all based on childish superstitious nonsense.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

"(NEWSER)– An increasing number of women are being tortured and murdered in a series of witch hunts in Papua New Guinea, reports the Independent. The problem is so severe that the government has launched a new commission to address it. Women are often blamed for any untimely death in a tribe. "They used their powers to bewitch a man to death," said a community leader after a woman and her daughter were killed. "We had to get rid of them."

They have quite a witch problem
niceguy just get angry

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
""These old bags are cartoons... they never had pleasure in their life ... they went through it without an essential organ for pleasure... they are dry and nobody want them even the looneys here look at them like the are part of Topix furniture... Poor Trisha...Poor Ravenclaw... I understand why the trolls dislike you for years...."
"Danetoo...you can get your RJ [rimjob]* by just going south on Santa Monica Blvd... at night....
Say hi to your felthy friends...Aisha the new convert and Trisha and Ravenclaw who lost lately their cl*ts... I fell sad for them..."
"don't listen to Trisha and Ravenclaw... since they had theirs cl*ts removed ... they feel going after every female in Topix...It's the nature of the beast....Poor Trisha... Poor Ravenclaw... hope one day they will find you a cure to be woman again..."
"You are already a sionist b@tch... you are just a shill who doesn't deserve raising a child in her house..." [to Faith]
." you don't deserve being a mother... you sionist shill ...selling to the sionist the most precious think that a 5 year old little girl will cherish... the integrity of her mother...
Algerian men give you the middle finger...sionist wh@re" [to Faith]
"Nobody love you or your shill friends... you are hated by all ...christians moslems and jews... you are a shill ... everybody despise you shill...even your little girl will
despise you trailer trash..." [to Faith]
---- Khaled aka "Mr. Softy"
wow....the filthy islamic savage get angry alot....

thanks faith i wonder if his breeders enjoy seeing what their low life son is really doing for the family image..... hope swanies sx reads it too,and never a;;ows his kid near that perverted Kok and removed cl!t lover.
Khaled

San Juan Capistrano, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
I can't believe these Papuan New Guinean Atheist still bekieve in sorcery...These unbelievers like in the western world who still believe in witchcraft should be put in Jail for ever where they can practice their believes safely away from the normal moslem society...
niceguy just get angry

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

ProVeritas wrote:
fartooni barred and chnaged to just get angry
no... just changed to honor swanie... we all get angery you islamic idiot...doyoulove the nam....stupid savage ?
niceguy just get angry

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Bluntey wrote:
<quoted text>
ah......... memories lool
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

"(NEWSER)– Insert Pepé Le Pew joke here: The northwestern part of France currently smells like rotten eggs, reports Reuters. The bizarre aroma is the result of the high concentration of unwashed North African immigrants in the region."
niceguy just get angry

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
kids love clowns...they make them laugh...lol
you shouldnt be allowed near kids.... all your perversions should be sent to the father.... a man should know the dangers his child might be in.

ihope someone is monitoring your jihadist muslima
niceguy just get angry

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>thnx sweet pea)))) my man forbids me to speak with u swan...im in trouble now....lol
your man is a a smart fella, was his families pages violated too ?

that black shootin jihadish is bad news to know, in public places.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

57 Users are viewing the World News Forum right now

Search the World News Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Baltimore Stands with Israel 3 min boo ya 29
US condemns 'heinous murder' of Palestinian teen 3 min scirocco 1,046
WikiLeaks breaks gag order 6 min Mail Order Ting Tong 8
Obama offers US help negotiating Israel cease-fire 6 min scirocco 391
Why do half of Britons not believe in evolution? 9 min dats all bese RASCITS man 69
Why Congress Can't Quit Israel 14 min Middle East Quitting 4
All aboard: China's railway dream 21 min smtmsnaiv 6
•••
•••