Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments (Page 7,828)

Showing posts 156,541 - 156,560 of353,490
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
It has been reveled in a July 4, 1998 news story that CAIR co-founder Omar Ahmad stated:
Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faiths, but to become dominant. The Koran should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth. Lisa Gardiner, San Ramon Valley Herald,‘American Muslim leader urges faithful to spread Islam’s message,’ July 4, 1998
IS THE FOG STARTING TO LIFT?
The fog has started to lift and the FYROMIAN TURKOSLAVIC RIDICULE is starting to sit and the glorious fyromonkeys are starting to shine in all their glory .

have faith in time, God, Jesus -and Greeks.
This Mega Greek you viciously set up in the middle of of your Circus capital has brought you so much good luck.. it's almost uncanny !!! Trust in the good feelings of your Greek hero you have put to disgrace. Trust him!!

Trust your hubris it will sure bring upon you what you deserve and nothing less!
http://youtu.be/5-n_mlKlhhE
infidel cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Moe Pork Angry wrote:
<quoted text>
I though islam wasn't racist?
they just claim to be the religion of peace...
infidel cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>wow how that stupid fartass gets more and more stupid by every day. I has read every post here stupid fart and you just don't get anything into you stupid fart brain of yours and like you cause you too stupid to get anything into you brain, America don't need a fart smelly ass like you in this world. no wonder you has none woman. no one want you. Everyone get it how stupid you are in here but those that dont see it are stupid as you anyway.
And I see D2 is back from spain ohh her Ms English man gone flat I see, got a hole somewhere on him and she keep him under the bed in spain until she return back there and blow him up for use when has fix the hole on him.
Oh and last and onve again I wil always stand by Khaled no matter what. What he said back in Algeria forum I totally agree with him but you and like you don't get it what he meant cause you too stupid fecking up people on this earth, fecking hyenas zionist stupid people you are and to keep invole my family it low of you. Drop dead all of you stupid hyenas zionist scums of earth you are.
AliRoger thank you for nice words, and to you LH too, all my respect to you both.
Milena, you know nothing about Khaled. keep you eyes on that stupid men Baron and fartoon.
what you stupid dummy... dont you have a hairy hole to blow ???

“I've been declawed!”

Since: Jan 12

McMaster....b*tches

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>Thats how Kunta... works... misdirection, change the subjest, blame anyone...
err, I mean Toby...
Hahahahaha.

I've never laughed harder for anything written on this thread. Gold Jerry, Gold!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
Off to bible study!!!!!!!!!!
off to cry your ridicule away you mean. Go fyromonkey

run along PAGLIAZZO , LOSER !!!!
infidel cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Lena wrote:
at least khaled doesn't call women dirty names
try telling that to D2 you pathetic idiot... time to bring the smarter personality out, Sybil. After all, wher do you think the whole RIM JOB phenom started... Right her from the Kok moputh to D2...

AT LEAST, N O T !!!!!!!!!! you, stupid fcuking whiny b!tch.
infidel cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>no diff to yr pal barrondonki
I missed Baron, i was quite happy to see him back... thanks for reminding me of the little joys in life.

i am truly "blessed" !!! hahahahahaha
infidel cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Lena wrote:
Giussepe stop yr whining and have some cake loool
next time... Tell swanie not to, and have some rim....
Khaled

San Juan Capistrano, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
Off to bible study!!!!!!!!!!
Have a good Bible study,,,Sheilaa
Khaled

San Juan Capistrano, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Lena wrote:
I had to google rim job..never heard of it before this forum...
Wikepidia forget to add...it's cartooni specialty...lol
infidel cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha.
I've never laughed harder for anything written on this thread. Gold Jerry, Gold!
happy to please.... especially when its factual.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
OK...Baron...since you became "sympathique"since your operation.... Here your firstlesson in french...
We say "louanges puent"...not pue.... The verb is puer' pronounced
p[u]er not p[ou]er.....since louanges is the plural of louange....then louange is the subjet of the third personne of plural...that means "elles"...so Les louanges puent or elles puent...for the anglosaxon...don't prononce "ent" ...just pu....and the u is an u in french not and "ou"...Good Lord it takes forever to explain anything to an australopitheque...lol
-
Khaled the Germans have a saying:
Hohle Fässer klingen am lautesten.
-
The French say: Ce sont les tonneaux vides qui font le plus de bruit.
-
De Dutch say: Holle vaten klinkend het hardst
-
The English make it so simple to understand:
Empty barrels sound the loudest.
-
The few words the French taught is as much as they taught me in Australia.
-
If I was in your shoes I will not brag about your knowledge of French it is a creole French spoken only in Algeria.
-
Stick to little amount of English you have acquired since living in the USA and the dialect of your local area where you were born.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you will respond with that. So do only filthy muslims, no wonder you hate so, but you must understand that unfilthy muslim do not fornicate even if you were not ugly blob and the reek of farm animals if that is any consolation.
I lead you by the nose to respond as I wish, I am like a master chess player 10 moves ahead of you
You are a predictable and boring sullah. This is the solution your filthy race has come up with to avoid the unislamic wiles of women (muslims hate women)....

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
whales and dolphins

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

were not the only holes Kokled and swanie like blowing...

filthy day laborers that they are (get it ?)
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

infidel cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>try telling that to D2 you pathetic idiot... time to bring the smarter personality out, Sybil. After all, wher do you think the whole RIM JOB phenom started... Right her from the Kok moputh to D2...
AT LEAST, N O T !!!!!!!!!! you, stupid fcuking whiny b!tch.
Jack Arse
Khaled

San Juan Capistrano, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Lena wrote:
Giussepe stop yr whining and have some cake loool
Here what goes with the cake,,,gigi lamoroso...lol
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x21ejk_dalid...
PATRIOT

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

infidel cartooni wrote:
I'm a pedo.
Always have been.
Hey pedophile my lawyer is waiting for your or "their" summons.

You fcking ridiculous piece of stinking sh!t.

Been busy trolling elsewhere. But ain't forgetting you turd.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, that is one bloody stupid King Fu Rat....
-
He should never blow his nose, whatever little amount of brains he has left will be blown out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't give a crap what you think, I am not here to entertain you!!!! If you don't like what I post and you obviously don't scroll on by. You have a choice. Don't come whinging to me as I am not the least bit interested.
oh come on dont pretend to be modest now.. OF course you entertain us. I make sure that you do!

you are a clown sheilaa fyromonkey and once a clown always a clown!

I especially loved your rabid full of venom and greenish slimey foam post about the mosque to be built in Athens,
but not a word about the existent mosques in FyroMonke Skopje!
http://youtu.be/EGnt1GZww8E

LOSER!!
:))
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

I just want to make sure I am not at all bigoted. I made some disparaging remarks about the French. They are not all bad. They have many generous and valuable qualities....as this film demonstrates...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I like the music, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 156,541 - 156,560 of353,490
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••