Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments
156,201 - 156,220 of 357,015 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Moh have sex with dead

Goodrich, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

father of allah wrote:
earth - muslims = heaven
Flat earth= Muslims the scum of the earth=Jannah's hell in Medinah!

the father of the pagan muslim god was MoohLah?!
Al-Ilah <-BECOMES-> Al lah ?!

the arabic word term -> Al and translated it to English It means -> The .
the arabic term word -> Ilah & Translated it to English it means -> God !
THEREFORE
---> Al -Ilah <-BECOMES-> Al lah, the letter-> "i" <- is unpronounced? right pagan TOWELHeads?
IF we used all those arabic words -> Al & Ilah
it-> will become " the God " <-becomes-> " God " right pagans?

THEREFORE again?
--> The God <-BECOMES-> God ?
soo what is the name of pagan muslim god anyway?
or what is the name of al lah of the muslim al lah?
any guess from the pagan muslims?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Sadly a woman was gang raped in Saudi Arabia, the criminals were set free their words worth twice that of a woman is the reason.

Try explaining the wisdom, as I doubt there is any.

If God rules never change, then why did Mohammad change Moses law, or Jesus???
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes in most cases. It came from Allah and His messenger. I believe. They are not any worse for it, however. Also said" Heaven is at the feet of mothers" You do not quote that?
I will not bother explaining the wisdom of that. Take it or leave it.
Man made rules change while God's never change. few decades ago women were not allowed to vote or study medicine in the west and till now they can not be cardinals or popes. Somethings changed others not and the changed may be changed again because it is man limited knowledge made them
Sher e Panjab

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!

I gotta say Ali, thanks for that. My Friday night just got better between this, acing my linear algebra midterm, and the company of Jack Daniel's.

Now if only you could denounce the belief that an illiterate 7th century Arab pedophile was a messenger of god....
I cant handle the taste of bourborn, sweet fuaark

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Okay respectable all are equal, the simple fact remains he was a Persian, that is all I stated. Do you wish to challenge that fact in itself?
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
He was Muslim. Arab , Persian, yellow, red, white does not matter.
Muslims did not burn their scientists
Sher e Panjab

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>MILENA'S GIVING SAMPLES OF HER PHONE SEX WORK
Please, this is a family thread!!!
Family thread. Teri bund
Sher e Panjab

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Stay away from the white women.
Do I have to ?

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I don't do filthy muslims.
I second that.
Moh have sex with dead

Goodrich, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
My seedlings are an inch or so tall now. I have put a fan on them.
Girding themselves against the gentle breeze will ensure that they develop sturdy stems.
In a week I will take the plugs out of the starter tray and transplant them to very small pots and transfer them from the cool blue compact fluorescent lamp to the high pressure sodium that mimics the heat and spectrum of summer sunlight.
It is important to crowd, but not cramp the root systems to prevent the growing plants from becoming rangy. For the same reason, it is essential to place them so that they do not have to reach for the light.
Some plants do better indoors. Basil is such a plant. Lettuce prefers cool and shade. Neither should be fertilized. They are leafy and sensitive. Fertilizer damages them.
I have several hydroponic stations, but I don't use them anymore. Hydroponics is vastly over-rated. It is only appropriate for commercial greenhouse operations where square footage is at a premium. In these situations, a hive of bumble bees should be used for pollination. Bumble bees will typically have around 50 individuals in a hive....as opposed to 50 or 100 thousand for honey bees. Even a large greenhouse operation will not provide the sustenance for such a population.
There is a zen-like quality to horticulture that makes clear important life lessons. Among them....that islam is pure evil. Muslims can never be trusted....except for MM and Nazir.....and maybe Shirlz's husband....I don't know that, but she is really cool, so he must not be a psycho...(I hope).
I have faith in you faith
w
We are in the same page
and
i think you know better about the truth ofthe Illiterate Sex maniac Tongue sucker <-the -> One & Only satan allah prophet Moo ham Head (Hswad- Have sex with Death)
Can you find the Hadith saying that Moo ham Head (hswad) Tongue SUCKed also his own daughter Fatimah?
and also
his nephews Al Hassan and Husayn
and also his baby wife the 6 years old Aisha was tongue sucked too EVEN in the unholy RamahDUNG days even though the 6 years old baby Aisha had MENSE? & Mooh F@@<ked it too in the same container?
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
He was Muslim. Arab , Persian, yellow, red, white does not matter.
Muslims did not burn their scientists
Thanks for posting this, saving me the trouble to respond to Jan the Dutch pervert. Long live the Muslims!!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Sher e Panjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I have to ?
No, you're cool.
father of allah

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Moh have sex with dead wrote:
<quoted text>
Flat earth= Muslims the scum of the earth=Jannah's hell in Medinah!
the father of the pagan muslim god was MoohLah?!
Al-Ilah <-BECOMES-> Al lah ?!
the arabic word term -> Al and translated it to English It means -> The .
the arabic term word -> Ilah & Translated it to English it means -> God !
THEREFORE
---> Al -Ilah <-BECOMES-> Al lah, the letter-> "i" <- is unpronounced? right pagan TOWELHeads?
IF we used all those arabic words -> Al & Ilah
it-> will become " the God " <-becomes-> " God " right pagans?
THEREFORE again?
--> The God <-BECOMES-> God ?
soo what is the name of pagan muslim god anyway?
or what is the name of al lah of the muslim al lah?
any guess from the pagan muslims?
lol all muslim are dickheads.mohammad (or whatever) was the biggest paedophile and now all muslims r following him hahaha
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

True Tamil Tiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Curious, where are your origins in Pakistan?
You are studying geology and think Pakistan is in my native Africa? I see. Drink some more Jack Daniels.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>you know... we the folk taht call the kok, the STUPID PERVERTED Kok that he is.... and ... iots more than a handful, you delusional dope.
I blame the egyptsh!t linen
Pido cartooni
Stay away u really stink badly and ur bad breath is getting intolerable ......u r a fkng shtbag ...
Moh have sex with dead

Goodrich, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
Corpse bangery.....A muslim tradition.
in that
case the MOONie "musie" pagan Mohamedans WILL ask you TO RESPECT their "One & Only satah allah profit Moo ham head(hswad)?
Was MOOH deserved a "respect"?
while he was MOLESTING and had SEX the dead corpse of his own "aunt Fatimah "?
and the union inside the cave between MOOH & Aunt fatimah
and
she will be GIVEN the TITLE of "Mothers of the believers ( of satanic death cult Islam " of the pagan MOOnies.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
I second that.
LOLLLLL Sure.
All a nasty fat Saudi pig needs to do is wave a couple of green bills and you will be down on all fours and ready for anything. Everyone here knows the truth of this statement. However, for true Muslims, Saud Family are not Muslims.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
Slow down Guido...you are posting one post per minute...lol...are you trying to catch up... with all the posts they deleted...lol
He is a useless scum .....the low life creature pido cartooni is getting bored in his old age mental asylum and so he is spaming this thread ...

“I've been declawed!”

Since: Jan 12

McMaster....b*tches

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are studying geology and think Pakistan is in my native Africa? I see. Drink some more Jack Daniels.
Never mind, I thought you were indeed Pakistani as some on here claimed.

Its all becoming perfectly clear now....your insecurities with race and white-skinned Europeans. I pity you all the more.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
Corpse bangery.....A muslim tradition.
Faith the chief of Satan have sex with her dead husband ...whom she had killed to make insurance claim and to earn easy money ....

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLLLLL Sure.
All a nasty fat Saudi pig needs to do is wave a couple of green bills and you will be down on all fours and ready for anything. Everyone here knows the truth of this statement. However, for true Muslims, Saud Family are not Muslims.
I don't care how much money muslims have.Green bills can't wipe out the fact they're muslims.Besides,I'm not desperate for money.
Moh have sex with dead

Goodrich, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLLLLL Sure.
Saud family are not muslims? they did not surrender to moohLah?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••