Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments
156,161 - 156,180 of 356,085 Comments Last updated 11 min ago

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
MILENA'S GIVING SAMPLES OF HER PHONE SEX WORK
Please, this is a family thread!!!
There's one more.It might make your schizophrenia worse but oh well...
http://youtu.be/uzFswCpJPqg
topgirl

San Juan Capistrano, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, who's a 'ho'?
D2 was talking of herself she is the ho. and fartass got fired from stripping, cause he was trying to fool the ladies in the strippclub he was a man, but when the women found out he had nothing down there he got fired. women want something better tha that fartass infidel.

Anyway gotta go. Hope you did sleep well LH
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Khaled wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...TopGirl kicked your arse... and you were not original plagiarizing poster in here...fish woman....lol
What? No one has to make a fool of Swanie. It is enough to just let her spin.....Kind of like you. You are a brown-skinned...almost male version of Swanie.....Dumb as a rock and crazier than a sh*t-house rat.
jaz

Shrewsbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Wats da difference between ANIMALS and CHRISTIANS?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
ProVeritas

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>No, White Privilege.
You wouldn't understand, dirty sullah.
that's sour grapes alright
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

jaz wrote:
Wats da difference between ANIMALS and CHRISTIANS?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Christians invented the modern world and they kill a fck-load of dirty muslims.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
that's sour grapes alright
No, you wouldn't understand. You don't fit in here in the West. We look at you as being something other than human....

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>What? No one has to make a fool of Swanie. It is enough to just let her spin.....Kind of like you. You are a brown-skinned...almost male version of Swanie.....Dumb as a rock and crazier than a sh*t-house rat.
Must be a hell of sight seeing those two strolling down the street.
One in a hijab and mini, and the other with, propeller-hat and shit stained jogging pants!
ProVeritas

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>No, you wouldn't understand. You don't fit in here in the West. We look at you as being something other than human....
You can, it is a free country. Not losing any sleep. I can live with your hate and do not need your approval. Cry your heart out, btich
jaz

Shrewsbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Christians invented the modern world and they kill a fck-load of dirty muslims.
Only after u discovered our books! Go check your history u dragon worshiper!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

There is not a whole lot one can say to sriously defend the filth that is islam.....

"Every year in Pakistan around 150 women are victims of acid attacks, horrific incidents where liquid acid is thrown on their face, leaving them permanently scared and disfigured.
Many are left without access to proper medical care, while those that do have access often require up to 20 surgeries to properly treat the damage.
In truth, the number of victims is likely much higher than those reported as many are attacks are typically carried out by someone close to them, such as a disgruntled husband or suitor looking for revenge."

Islam is vile and obscene.

“I've been declawed!”

Since: Jan 12

McMaster....b*tches

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
these years will be the best of your life ( until you have babies)
I didn't realize that was humanly possible.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

jaz wrote:
<quoted text>Only after u discovered our books! Go check your history u dragon worshiper!
Right..right. That's why we have walked on the Moon and invented just about everything there is to invent and you filthy animals are still stoning rape victims for adultery, beheading "sorcerers" and killing your own daughters for wearing lipstick. Good job, Hajji.
ProVeritas

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
There is not a whole lot one can say to sriously defend the filth that is islam.....
"Every year in Pakistan around 150 women are victims of acid attacks, horrific incidents where liquid acid is thrown on their face, leaving them permanently scared and disfigured.
Many are left without access to proper medical care, while those that do have access often require up to 20 surgeries to properly treat the damage.
In truth, the number of victims is likely much higher than those reported as many are attacks are typically carried out by someone close to them, such as a disgruntled husband or suitor looking for revenge."
Islam is vile and obscene.
The women ae muslims too, that should make you happy. Crocodile
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
You can, it is a free country. Not losing any sleep. I can live with your hate and do not need your approval. Cry your heart out, btich
That doesn't change anything. You are still a filthy sullah.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
The women ae muslims too, that should make you happy. Crocodile
Well, it helps, but my point was to demonstrate the subhuman nature of filthy muslims.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Pro V any way you want to play it your false prophet said a woman word is worth half that of a man.
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
After this statement I doubt you will be married for long.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Bluntey wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be a hell of sight seeing those two strolling down the street.
One in a hijab and mini, and the other with, propeller-hat and shit stained jogging pants!
Jogging pants. That's funny. The dirty muslims in Michigan are always wearing these track suits, smelling like apes....and they actually think they are smooth. It is comical.

“I've been declawed!”

Since: Jan 12

McMaster....b*tches

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
MILENA'S GIVING SAMPLES OF HER PHONE SEX WORK
Please, this is a family thread!!!
LMAO!

I gotta say Ali, thanks for that. My Friday night just got better between this, acing my linear algebra midterm, and the company of Jack Daniel's.

Now if only you could denounce the belief that an illiterate 7th century Arab pedophile was a messenger of god....
father of allah

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

earth - muslims = heaven

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••