Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 378,155

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story
cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#161967 Jan 30, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Look what that other fckwit wrote on Algerian forum:
Khaled
San Clemente, CA
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#395Saturday Jan 26
Judged:111
Hey ana, there was ages since you did not post...glad to see you back...welcome... I see you get the reception od Cartooni...nothing changed... I like your attitude towards them... I guess you need them too to make the world...lol
PS: infidel cartooni get banned and they remove all his posts...this is the reason he changed his name...to cartooni ... lol... the name I gave him...Iguess he likes it..."
Oddly, none of your posts were removed, and as I recall, you were using "cartooni" long before this imbecile ever showed up.
Of course the Kok is stupid... only atheist infidel is banned... cartooni,who he claimed was banned, is in fact not, and as the PAST shows, wasnt.... These monkeys only think they know whats going on... whereas: i'm a fcuking professional.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#161968 Jan 30, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY.. free speech , cartooni, free speech
Yes....free speech...

Khaled
Lake Forest, CA
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#1617656 hrs ago

Judged:11

Khaled wrote:

He is saying GTFO of this thread ...you don't belong"

Obviously, this snake handler has no respect for the rights of others. Neither does he have the decency to behave like a gentleman when addressing a demure and genteel woman.
cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#161969 Jan 30, 2013
Faith wrote:
"LOS ANGELES (Reuters)- Arab-American groups have sharply criticized a Coca-Cola Super Bowl ad depicting an Arab walking through the desert with a camel, and one group said it would ask the beverage giant to change it before CBS airs the game on Sunday before an expected audience of more than 100 million U.S. viewers.
"Why is it that Arabs are always shown as either oil-rich sheiks, terrorists, or belly dancers?" said Warren David, president of the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee, or ADC.
Coca-Cola released an online teaser of the commercial last week, showing the Arab walking through a desert. He soon sees cowboys, Las Vegas showgirls and a motley crew fashioned after the marauders of the apocalyptic "Mad Max" film race by him to reach a gigantic bottle of Coke.
In its ad, Coke asks viewers to vote online on which characters should win the race. The online site does not allow a vote for the Arab character.
"The Coke commercial for the Super Ball is racist, portraying Arabs as backward and foolish Camel Jockeys, and they have no chance to win in the world," Imam Ali Siddiqui, president of the Muslim Institute for Interfaith Studies, said"
Where do these filthy animals find the unmitigated gall to indict the good offices of Coca Cola? That's like pissing on the flag. Arabs are clownish buffoons. It is an American tradition to make fun of them......or bomb their sh*tty countries...(depending on the circumstances).
fcuk pepsi... i'dlike to by the world a coke, and keep this happening...
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#161970 Jan 30, 2013
Faith wrote:
Khaled
San Clemente, CA
Hey ana, there was ages since you did not post...glad to see you back...welcome... I see you get the reception od Cartooni...nothing changed... I like your attitude towards them... I guess you need them too to make the world...lol
PS: infidel cartooni get banned and they remove all his posts...this is the reason he changed his name...to cartooni ... lol... the name I gave him...Iguess he likes it..."
Oddly, none of your posts were removed, and as I recall, you were using "cartooni" long before this imbecile ever showed up.
FAITH HAS A MASTER OF LIBRARY SCIENCE IN TOPIX ARCHIVES MAGNA CUM LAUDLY

The American education system is sinking fast. The best people are moving to China now where money is being poured into research and academia. American and other western companies continue their acts of treason in selling out their nations for profits in Asia.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#161971 Jan 30, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
ASSAD AND HIS HERETICS WILL SOON FALL TO THE ALLAH'S WARRIORS IN THE FREE SYRIAN ARMY OF ALLAH!!!
Even Israel is helping Allah's Warriors now! Tunisia, Egypt, Libya and soon Syria!!
I don't give a sh*t. I'm just looking for a body count. It really doesn't matter what tyrannical despot ends up running that sh*t-hole country into the ground next.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#161972 Jan 30, 2013
Faith wrote:
Khaled
San Clemente, CA
Pido Shameless Cartooni himself accepted the fact that he actually was kicked out of this forum ..
But his middle age dried up gal friend whose brain was also dried up shameless denying the truth ....

That's why people says love is blind .......
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#161973 Jan 30, 2013
Faith wrote:
"LOS ANGELES (Reuters)- Arab-American groups have sharply criticized a Coca-Cola Super Bowl ad depicting an Arab walking through the desert with a camel, and one group said it would ask the beverage giant to change it before CBS airs the game on Sunday before an expected audience of more than 100 million U.S. viewers.
"Why is it that Arabs are always shown as either oil-rich sheiks, terrorists, or belly dancers?" said Warren David, president of the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee, or ADC.
Coca-Cola released an online teaser of the commercial last week, showing the Arab walking through a desert. He soon sees cowboys, Las Vegas showgirls and a motley crew fashioned after the marauders of the apocalyptic "Mad Max" film race by him to reach a gigantic bottle of Coke.
In its ad, Coke asks viewers to vote online on which characters should win the race. The online site does not allow a vote for the Arab character.
"The Coke commercial for the Super Ball is racist, portraying Arabs as backward and foolish Camel Jockeys, and they have no chance to win in the world," Imam Ali Siddiqui, president of the Muslim Institute for Interfaith Studies, said"
Where do these filthy animals find the unmitigated gall to indict the good offices of Coca Cola? That's like pissing on the flag. Arabs are clownish buffoons. It is an American tradition to make fun of them......or bomb their sh*tty countries...(depending on the circumstances).
A can of coke contains around 17 teaspoons of sugar, which is the real news. Americans will win the race to supersized bottles of Big Gulps which will cause them to become obese slobs, with Type 2 DM and with vascular disease, they will become impotent and not be able to find their own peckkers under their flabby bellies which hang over their belts, and they will end up with cardiovascular disease, kidney disease, amputations, bad body odour, and, well, you get the idea. So the winners of the race will get End Stage Renal Disease while Ahab the A-rab will remain healthy with intact potency and in good shape, except for those Pigs in the House of Saud!!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#161974 Jan 30, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
FAITH HAS A MASTER OF LIBRARY SCIENCE IN TOPIX ARCHIVES MAGNA CUM LAUDLY
The American education system is sinking fast. The best people are moving to China now where money is being poured into research and academia. American and other western companies continue their acts of treason in selling out their nations for profits in Asia.
I'm also an anthropologist.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#161975 Jan 30, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I don't give a sh*t. I'm just looking for a body count. It really doesn't matter what tyrannical despot ends up running that sh*t-hole country into the ground next.
"..into the ground next"??? The foreigners are teaching you Eengleesssh.

My diagnosis is that you are having hormonal problems--I think you have too much testosterone in your system---do you have problems with hirsuitism, a deepening voice and an enlarging... you know, Clint Eastwood without the n? It is what is making you have those strange thoughts and your aggression.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#161976 Jan 30, 2013
"SAN DIEGO (AP)-- A powerful explosion on Wednesday ripped through a hotel near SeaWorld San Diego from a room where authorities say a couple was extracting hash oil
A 22-year-old man in the room suffered life-threatening injuries.
Julie Jordan ran outside and saw a shattered window and a badly injured man sitting at the bottom of some stairs moaning.
"People were screaming and running, and a man was burned from head to toe," said Jordan, 30. "His skin was falling off."
Investigators found several boxes containing canisters of butane inside the room where the blast occurred, police Lt. Joseph Ramos said.
The butane apparently was ignited by a cigarette,
Hash oil is made by packing finely ground stems and leaves of marijuana plants in a pipe and pouring butane through it."

Really? That's how you make hash oil? Huh. Boy I haven't seen hash oil in a coon's age. That's like the one thing that would entice me to want to get high again. I used to love me some hash oil.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#161977 Jan 30, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
A can of coke contains around 17 teaspoons of sugar, which is the real news. Americans will win the race to supersized bottles of Big Gulps which will cause them to become obese slobs, with Type 2 DM and with vascular disease, they will become impotent and not be able to find their own peckkers under their flabby bellies which hang over their belts, and they will end up with cardiovascular disease, kidney disease, amputations, bad body odour, and, well, you get the idea. So the winners of the race will get End Stage Renal Disease while Ahab the A-rab will remain healthy with intact potency and in good shape, except for those Pigs in the House of Saud!!!
I don't give a sh*t who drinks it....as long as someone does. Coke is the most successful consumer product in human history. The top three most recognizable symbols on Earth are: The American flag, the Coca-Cola logo and the Cross....In that particular order.
The best part.....I'm a shareholder.
It's the Real Thing
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#161978 Jan 30, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I don't give a sh*t who drinks it....as long as someone does. Coke is the most successful consumer product in human history. The top three most recognizable symbols on Earth are: The American flag, the Coca-Cola logo and the Cross....In that particular order.
The best part.....I'm a shareholder.
It's the Real Thing
Too angry, too lacking in subtlety and inarticulate. If you were a cat, neighbours would be flinging shoes out their windows at you to shut you up because of the pitiful mewing mating calls for a tom. People can be so mean to animals.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#161979 Jan 30, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
IF THAT MORON GW BUSH HAD UNDERSTOOD ANYTHING ABOUT CLIMATE CHANGE, THEN THIS WEATHER WOULD BE UNDERSTOOD BY YOU STUPID AMERICANS, BUT INSTEAD YOU HAVE PEOPLE IN AMERICA WHO THINK THAT THERE ARE TALKING SNAKES and virgin births and that dead people can be brought back to life with feeding tubes!!!
Stupid Design is now studied in doctoral programs in BibleBiology faculties in American universities. Americans better watch for more tornadoes and flooding along the east coast several times every year--New York is doomed!!!
I wasn't terribly impressed with this.
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#161980 Jan 30, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I'm also an anthropologist.
SORRY, CHINESE ARE NOT HIRING AMERICAN ANTHROPOLOGISTS

How well do you roll eggrolls? Actually, most Chinese I speak to in the north of China have never heard of eggrolls and think I am making up stuff about CHinese cuisine. I also could not find rice in many restaurants I went to and the most sacriligious thing was many did not serve any tea!!!
Of course the Korean restaurants in CHina serve dog meat and finding vegetarian food is a challenge. Americans are selling poison in CHina--fast food chains are all over CHina, creating an obesity epidemic.
Surprisingly, China is losing the Cuisine War with America. I would ban all the fast food chains.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#161981 Jan 30, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I'm also an anthropologist.
You are an anthropophagos shill
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#161982 Jan 30, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't terribly impressed with this.
That is because you have steroidal testosterone brain syndrome. I bet you voted for GW Boosh twice!!!!! You have lost the right to complain about the weather. I bet you also support the NRA and their war on Americans!!! Gabby Giffords made an impassioned, articulate, rousing speech today calling for gun control but you and your NRA leadership support the right to battlefield weapons for psychotic nuts. America is going to hell in a handbasket woven by phd graduates.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#161983 Jan 30, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
SORRY, CHINESE ARE NOT HIRING AMERICAN ANTHROPOLOGISTS
How well do you roll eggrolls? Actually, most Chinese I speak to in the north of China have never heard of eggrolls and think I am making up stuff about CHinese cuisine. I also could not find rice in many restaurants I went to and the most sacriligious thing was many did not serve any tea!!!
Of course the Korean restaurants in CHina serve dog meat and finding vegetarian food is a challenge. Americans are selling poison in CHina--fast food chains are all over CHina, creating an obesity epidemic.
Surprisingly, China is losing the Cuisine War with America. I would ban all the fast food chains.
I always wanted a job writing the little sayings that are written on those slips of paper inside fortune cookies.....

A woman who seeks to be equal with men lacks ambition.

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind, and won't change the subject.

I've been working on a few more.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#161984 Jan 30, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>You are an anthropophagos shill
Ebi si majkata,pedere!
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#161985 Jan 30, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>You are an anthropophagos shill
Exactly! She is bottom feeder!!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#161986 Jan 30, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is because you have steroidal testosterone brain syndrome. I bet you voted for GW Boosh twice!!!!! You have lost the right to complain about the weather. I bet you also support the NRA and their war on Americans!!! Gabby Giffords made an impassioned, articulate, rousing speech today calling for gun control but you and your NRA leadership support the right to battlefield weapons for psychotic nuts. America is going to hell in a handbasket woven by phd graduates.
I have never voted, I don't own a gun and I wouldn't exactly call Gabby's speech "articulate"....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 5 min Pesky Mothers Pimp 1,993
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 7 min TEA 1,347
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min Eric 70,062
Australian police charge teens over 'racist' tr... 9 min Becky 143
WaPo: Cuba should not be rewarded for denying f... 11 min WE JUST DONT CARE 12
Contents of 1901 Boston time capsule revealed 14 min Alan 2
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 15 min love_spell 22,997

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE