Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 384,808

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story
cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#160225 Jan 27, 2013
Bluntey wrote:
<quoted text>
Where there is a will there is a way!
cheers!
Oh... and I gots the way(s).... Thanks...

Like i said, i'm a fricking professional.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#160226 Jan 27, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
sheilaa the Queen of Losers has just confessed she's a thief. Only as usual she's dragged Ali to her mire because that's how projection works.
fact remains she confessed she's a thief!!!
sheilaa loves me deary deep down cause she's never failed me. Everything I call her she will come to prove and confirm!!
sheilaa is an enemy to Israelis she's an enemy to human kind because God wont make her makedonian. the turkish arsss licker turkoslav.!
:)))
Now I want you to read back what you have posted to me and try and convince me you are a rational and credible person. Off you go you have 5 minutes to try and do it

Location hidden

#160227 Jan 27, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>Then you missed the joke but I wasn't about to repeat myself.
Thank God for that you never were able to tell jokes and people who laugh at their own jokes like you do are the worst kind
cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#160228 Jan 27, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gives a frig about Bulgarians nothing but a pack of thieves and liars as far as I can see
Go bulgars, fcuk unit arian religo louts.

please dont respond you annoying lout.... its merely a statement of facts and i'm banned so you wont have your religious pissing contest with me...

however if the latest does finally throw himself under a bus, let us know.

pnce again... GO Bulgarians

Location hidden

#160229 Jan 27, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say it was but unlike me,you think you have a golden azzhole.
How would you know that unless you have been perving?????????
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#160230 Jan 27, 2013
Faith wrote:
"...polling conducted by YouGov which found that just 24 per cent of voters think Islam is compatible with being British... Only 23 per cent say Islam is not a threat to Western civilisation."
Muslims in the West should be rounded up and put in internment "camps".
75% voted that football hooligans are a threat to western civilization while the other 25% were football hooligans!!
99.9% of Irish say that the Catholic Church is a criminal organization engaged in predatory pedophilia and other sexual crimes, and slavery within Ireland itself in the Magdalene terror camps run by the church with support from the politicians, police and "justice" system!!!

The whole world thinks Israel is a terrorist state, apart from America and the Solomon Islands, and other obscure places, and the Harper fascist government!!!

Location hidden

#160231 Jan 27, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
No,sheila,you're the only one here with a few alter egos,LOL
See what I mean about you laughing at your own posts???????

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#160232 Jan 27, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is His messenger!!!
You are a zionazi shill and support zionazi terrorism and propaganda with no regard for the truth. You give false testimony for zionism.
I am a Jew lover...

I support Israel's right to exist...

Unencumbered by islamofascist murdering cowardly terrorist nazis...

You have claimed to be an atheist and a muslim...

mohammed was a pedophile, a murderer, a woman hating homosexual...

he was no prophet of mine...

Remember what you said about Jesus?...

Better pray your islamist buddies don't take it to heart...

allah is no god...satan, maybe
cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#160233 Jan 27, 2013
Faith wrote:
" The survey, published on the Le Monde newspaper website, also showed eight out of 10 French people believe the Islamic religion tries to impose its views on others..."
Muslims are not welcome in our societies.
the other two were muslims....

Dorchester , MA

#160234 Jan 27, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
An engineering technician for zionazi propaganda and a shill. And a liar.
LOL

And no Caps Lock...

You are a cutie, boyo...

Location hidden

#160235 Jan 27, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you didnt suddenly fantasize the sausage was a Turk eh??
did you bend over? Did the sausage promise you you'll become Macedonian ?
:)))
pharisaic hypocrite !!!
Is that what you do Nina bend over. No wonder you don't have a fella. Are you a lesbian?

Location hidden

#160236 Jan 27, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>another desperate attempt.
those fyromonkeys have one thing in common I m telling you guys.. they give away themeselves.. must be some whim of justice that compells them to confess their crimes by attributing them to others.. who? doesnt matter as long as you listen to the crime confessed..
17 posts to me and counting. How's that RSI of yours Nina is it bilateral?
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#160237 Jan 27, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
And there's that Roger I just gotta love...
You want proven Jew haters to 'democratically' vote on Jews...
After making sure the Jew haters outnumber the Jews by millions...
This somehow in your brain brings some sort of legitimacy to the ridding of Jews from Israel...
You can't hide from your post Roger...
Your islamist buddies did a bang up job on Lebanon too...
Still reading those hadiths?...
You want proven war criminals and proven anti-semites and Islamophobes like Avidgor Lieberman to vote on Palestinians when they have ethnically cleansed the numbers to give fascist zionazis a majority!! I see how you can project your own unethical immoral criminality onto others!! Ariel Sharon was found culpable for war crimes in Lebanon. Israeli terrorists murdered a Canadian officer in Lebanon.

Location hidden

#160238 Jan 27, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
In 1933-1945, Sheila was 100% behind Der Fuhrer!!! Sheila is a fascist follower.
That would have been really hard to do because I wasn't yet born. Sure you're not talking about yourself standing right behind your fuhrer?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#160239 Jan 27, 2013
Syriana wrote:
He's thinking like his Saudi grandfather...
<quoted text>
he's a fyroMonkey.

do you know what a fyromonkey is? ex Bulgarian turkolslavogypisies nobodys wannabe Greek.

ethnic frauds.

and y ou're still buying his crap?

after all I ve written.

his arsss is sold out to Turks yes muslimi turks and he's here giving vent to his frustration expressing his misogynism thinking I guess his arsss being owned by MUSLIM TURKS.

keep chatting with him syriana.. give him the pleasure to .. deflect!
cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#160240 Jan 27, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
HENRY VIII FOUNDED THE CHURCH OF ENGLAND
By your logic, the Church of England should continue to support the beheadings of queens!!! Do you think that is what happened to poor Princess Die???
Henry the VIII beheaded Di ????? you poor misguided monkey and rocket surgeon and old timey news anchor, and janitor.

Dorchester , MA

#160241 Jan 27, 2013
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Frauleine sind aber nette als alte Damen! I think Hugo Boss designed the outfits. The last emperor, Kaiser Wilhelm II spent most of his time designing costumes for himself, then lost WW I and fled to exile in the Netherlands.
No doubt you would have been captured in Berlin chained to a machine gun dressed in stockings and a garter belt, pumps and SS shirt and cap, screaming Sieg heils as you have your ultimate fantasy satisfied by the Soviet hero troops!!! One German I spoke to told me he was a child in Berlin when the fighting was over and the Soviet troops marched in and he was surprised to see the Soviet troops walked upright and not on all fours, as his Hitler youth propaganda had convinced him was the case!!
Anyway, sadly for you, with your African and Arab blood, you would have been declared an Untermensch and would have been carted off to a camp, if not to a hospital for defectives. One look at your curly hair would have been a dead give away, along with that swarthy complexion. North Germans do not consider Italians to be white. Sorry to spoil your fantasy of Ilse-the-she-wolf-of-the-SS. I guess that is what kept you up last night.
Sadly this thread has gone to the dogs, literally. It is like throwing pearls before a Dutchman, or before Saudi Royals!!!
Still getting turned on by those Frau nazi fantasies?...

Location hidden

#160242 Jan 27, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Hello Nina, your certainly in the know as for the two of your argument over who killed Jesus I think both Jews and Romans played a hand.
I don't agree with Sheilaa on some issues, but she is a Christian and knows as we do, we are all brothers and sisters Muslims too. We need to bring people to Jesus, and help Muslims find the path most importantly from the self destructive religion called Islam.
Baron is Orthodox, did not know that. The Ottomans with their Islamic lies confused many as to what is what in the Balkans and surrounding.
<quoted text>
Thanks for your support Jan. It is wise to not get involved

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#160243 Jan 27, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what you do Nina bend over. No wonder you don't have a fella. Are you a lesbian?
oooooh.. I hit a nerve and now you're showing your male colours right.

I am a lesbian as much as you are a christian and as much as you're an english married to an imaginary Vic!!

drag queen!

hahahh dizzy desperate hurting bleeding sheilaa.

try harder!!
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#160244 Jan 27, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't think of that. Did you know that the average price for a young healthy slave was the equivalent of $40k ? That's a lot of quid.
YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE THOUGHT OF IT, BUT ISRAEL IS ONE OF THE CENTRES FOR WORLD HUMAN TRAFFICKING

A girl out of Eastern Europe is worth several million dollars working in the brothels and strip clubs of Europe and America and Asia. Within Israel, girls are sold for a lot more than 40k.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 1 min NoMo 22,813
Giraffes on a plane? Most wanted list released 6 min Sherrie8 4
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 11 min waronterror 45,825
Australia shuts door on asylum-seekers in Indon... 11 min The ADELAIDEAN 42
Jehovah's Witnesses Banned as 'Extremist' in Ru... 13 min Christs witness 77
Buy America Act provides punishment for small C... 15 min sadly its not pri... 6
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 25 min Faith 51,789

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE