Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments
147,501 - 147,520 of 365,491 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#153579 Jan 14, 2013
US 'WON'T EVEN LET ABU HAMZA COMB HIS HAIR' MOANS WIFE
Abu Hamza is locked in his cell for up to 23 hours a day

BOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday January 13,2013
By James Murray

Comment Speech Bubble Have your say(16)

THE wife of hook-handed Islamic hate preacher Abu Hamza has attacked American prison authorities for keeping him locked up 23 hours a day and refusing to let him use a comb.

Hamza, 54, was finally extradited to New York last October and is awaiting trial on 11 terrorism-related offences. It took Britain eight years to get rid of him as he fought extradition to the US.

The legal and prison bills cost taxpayers at least £1million.

His wife, Najat, who is believed to be still living on benefits in London with some of her seven children, complained on a supporter’s website about his living conditions. She complains he has been denied any face-to-face meetings since his incarceration. Even when he meets with his lawyers he cannot see them because they sit behind a glass screen with a curtain.

She writes:“All this time he has remained in solitary confinement 23 hours a day in a small room with no window and no sunlight.

“For one hour, he is allowed to stretch his legs just next to his cell where there is not even enough room to even do that.” She says she has received few letters from him and he has been allowed to call her just once.

She adds:“Since he’s been there his hair has not been combed due to a comb not being available for him. He doesn’t even know the direction of the kibla [which indicates the direction in which Muslims must pray].”

Since he’s been there his hair has not been combed due to a comb not being available for him

Najat

She says he is still praying but is left to guess.

It has also been reported he is seldom allowed the use of his hook.

Najat thanks “all those brothers and sisters who have supported my husband for all these years”.

She adds:“Your help, love and concern for him has not gone unnoticed. Your reward is with Allah.”

Hamza gained global notoriety for his fanatical sermons outside London’s Finsbury Park mosque after the 9/11 terror attack on New York. He was jailed on terrorism-related charges at high-security Belmarsh Prison in London.

In the US he has denied facilitating violent jihad in Afghanistan and trying to set up a terrorist training camp in Oregon.

He has also denied involvement in the 1998 kidnapping of Western tourists in Yemen, in which three Britons and an Australian died.

May he rot in prison or see the light

Location hidden

#153580 Jan 14, 2013
THE TRUE REALITY OF JIHAD

Jihad is 24% of the Medinan Koran and 9% of the total of the entire Koran. Jihad takes up 21 of the Bukhari material and the Sira devotes 67% of its text to jihad

Amount of Islamic Trilogy Text Devoted to Jihad ( politicalislam.com )

Meccan Quran 0%

Medinan Quran 24%

Sira 67%

Hadith 21%

Total Trilogy 31%

Percentage of Koran Text Devoted to Jihad

Statistics gives us a measure of the claim that the real jihad is inner struggle, the so-called “greater jihad”, whereas the jihad of the sword is the “lesser jihad”. These quasi - greater jihad hadiths total 2% of the Bukhari hadiths that relate to jihad. Of course, the other 98% of the hadiths devoted to jihad claim that jihad of the sword is the supreme act. The statistical answer to the true nature of jihad is that the “greater jihad” of inner struggle is 2% and the “lesser jihad” of the sword is 98%. In other words, jihad is overwhelmingly violent and a little inner struggle.

Since: Jul 10

Copenhagen ... denmark

#153581 Jan 14, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
US 'WON'T EVEN LET ABU HAMZA COMB HIS HAIR' MOANS WIFE
BOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!
Sunday January 13,2013
By James Murray
Comment Speech Bubble Have your say(16)
THE wife of hook-handed Islamic hate preacher Abu Hamza has attacked American prison authorities for keeping him locked up 23 hours a day and refusing to let him use a comb.
Hamza, 54, was finally extradited to New York last October and is awaiting trial on 11 terrorism-related offences. It took Britain eight years to get rid of him as he fought extradition to the US.
The legal and prison bills cost taxpayers at least £1million.
His wife, Najat, who is believed to be still living on benefits in London with some of her seven children, complained on a supporter’s website about his living conditions. She complains he has been denied any face-to-face meetings since his incarceration. Even when he meets with his lawyers he cannot see them because they sit behind a glass screen with a curtain.
She writes:“All this time he has remained in solitary confinement 23 hours a day in a small room with no window and no sunlight.
“For one hour, he is allowed to stretch his legs just next to his cell where there is not even enough room to even do that.” She says she has received few letters from him and he has been allowed to call her just once.
She adds:“Since he’s been there his hair has not been combed due to a comb not being available for him. He doesn’t even know the direction of the kibla [which indicates the direction in which Muslims must pray].”
Since he’s been there his hair has not been combed due to a comb not being available for him
Najat
She says he is still praying but is left to guess.
It has also been reported he is seldom allowed the use of his hook.
Najat thanks “all those brothers and sisters who have supported my husband for all these years”.
She adds:“Your help, love and concern for him has not gone unnoticed. Your reward is with Allah.”
Hamza gained global notoriety for his fanatical sermons outside London’s Finsbury Park mosque after the 9/11 terror attack on New York. He was jailed on terrorism-related charges at high-security Belmarsh Prison in London.
In the US he has denied facilitating violent jihad in Afghanistan and trying to set up a terrorist training camp in Oregon.
He has also denied involvement in the 1998 kidnapping of Western tourists in Yemen, in which three Britons and an Australian died.
May he rot in prison or see the light
She lives in a huge house (5 bedrooms) in West London in an area where houses sell for £1m and above ... she has been given a people carrier by the social security system for herself and her children

She claims Disability Living Allowance as well as the new ESA ... she probably gets more than a lot of people who are working.

I wish they would deport her and her children

Location hidden

#153582 Jan 14, 2013
danetoo1 wrote:
<quoted text>
She lives in a huge house (5 bedrooms) in West London in an area where houses sell for £1m and above ... she has been given a people carrier by the social security system for herself and her children
She claims Disability Living Allowance as well as the new ESA ... she probably gets more than a lot of people who are working.
I wish they would deport her and her children
Better for everyone if they did. I am so sick of hearing about these political correct wimps. They make me want to throw up. When I last lived in England it was a totally different political landscape and now we have these ratbags and apologists who are bowing and begging to these filthy Islamists. Most are on the dole and don't even know what " a fair days pay for a fair days work" means. They need to be jailed/and or deported.
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#153583 Jan 14, 2013
Walking into the bar, Mike said to Charlie the bartender,'Pour me a stiff one - just had another fight with the little woman.'

'Oh yeah?' said Charlie,'And how did this one end?'

'When it was over,' Mike replied,'She came to me on her hands and knees.'

'Really,' said Charles,'Now that's a switch! What did she say?'

She said,'Come out from under the bed, you little chicken.'

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#153584 Jan 14, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Better for everyone if they did. I am so sick of hearing about these political correct wimps. They make me want to throw up. When I last lived in England it was a totally different political landscape and now we have these ratbags and apologists who are bowing and begging to these filthy Islamists. Most are on the dole and don't even know what " a fair days pay for a fair days work" means. They need to be jailed/and or deported.
Growing jealous slum women...British people love them that's why they have given so much facilities to them....
If that hookman one eyed Imam walks in the streets Brit gal just get crazy and pleads to have one night stand....

All these kaafa women are like sheilaa....HUH....

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#153585 Jan 14, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
It would fulfill another prophecy...
http://prophecysigns.com/prophecy-sign-6/
And piss off a lot muslims...
Not that that would be any great change...
Sometimes I think people are trying to forcefully fulfill those prophecies.

East of Eden

#153586 Jan 14, 2013
J_a_n wrote:
Agree, Mayan is considered pagan, true Christians know Jesus said no man will know the day or hour.
We can watch prophecy and know it is coming, but no one will know the exact day. When Israel builds the second temple on temple mount (it in the planning stages now) watch out, it will surprise us like a thief in the night say a decade around that event.
<quoted text>
Well if it's coming I'd say better later than sooner.

East of Eden

#153587 Jan 14, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for agreeing
Fix your sarcasm radar.

East of Eden

#153588 Jan 14, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is the case then how are the other patients able to enjoy the view?
Well,they can't really see but they are trying to,LOL

East of Eden

#153589 Jan 14, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's inspiring to see the fulfillment of what was written so long ago come to fruition
Except that the religious nuts are trying to force that fulfillment.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#153590 Jan 14, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
He's the one your pal Nina has been raving on about for her last 40 posts
40 posts and still you didnt answer :
What was Stephen's blasphemy the jews thought it was worth stoning him to death?

of course you wil not answer.

how else would you be pharisaic hypocrite beyond the shadow of a doubt...

reminder
it was YOU who talked about Stephen not me It's you who cant tell the whole truth about STephen. Not I .

what was STephen's blasphemy hypocrite sheilaa?

Location hidden

#153591 Jan 14, 2013
Jinn Martini wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey filthy pervert pedophile air is wasted on you bastard.
When are you going to do the world a favor and DIE a painful slow death you dirty scumwipe?
Does it have to be me everytime a pedophile complains of someone cloning his nic?
Drop dead you, your sons and your daughters ... if an impotent pedophile like you ever could get one, that is.
shame on you Malaka!

East of Eden

#153592 Jan 14, 2013
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
shame on you Malaka!
He's a Prostuxos,LOL

Location hidden

#153593 Jan 14, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
God said he forgives a;; sins except associating other go with Him
We got to keep this one in context. Those are two repentant souls who did not want to take any chances with regard to salvation in the after life. So they asked for punsihment to be meted on them.
God loves sinners who repent sincerely and eft the door wide open for repentance from all sins. If some feel that they are better off getting their worldly punishment, it is a choice they have opted for
and if I come to you and insist on being punished for my confessed sins.. you will kill me just to do me the favour?
and who will punish the killer for his sin?

and who said that the right punishment is death?

out of my system. Beyond my understanding, proVeritas

Location hidden

#153594 Jan 14, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
God says of Mohammad" You are of great manners" Never did God said that to any messeneger before and of course there will be no more after him.
"We did not send you but a mercy to the worlds" A glorious verse of the Quran.
"We sent you a witness on mankind, a bearer of goo tidings and a warning"
That is what God says. You can stuff your opinion you now where
we???? Who are "we"?

proV... dont believe everything so blindly..

Always doubt even the most correct sounding one. Always.

Mercy and killing are in no way an equation.

Not to mention that no real God would ever say "kill"

Poeple on the other hand could easily say and sometimes they hear voices telling what to say..

"Believe or not, Search"
Sher e Panjab

Donvale, Australia

#153596 Jan 14, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>Better for everyone if they did. I am so sick of hearing about these political correct wimps. They make me want to throw up. When I last lived in England it was a totally different political landscape and now we have these ratbags and apologists who are bowing and begging to these filthy Islamists. Most are on the dole and don't even know what " a fair days pay for a fair days work" means. They need to be jailed/and or deported.
Its hard to deport the ones who r born there

Location hidden

#153595 Jan 14, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a Prostuxos,LOL
kara -prostak!!!:)))

Location hidden

#153597 Jan 14, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
The claim was the mohammy never murdered or stoned any one...
The support included as evidence that mohammy instead ordered his minions to murder her by stoning because she begged him to...
No one here has ever tried to claim that Jews never stoned anyone to death...
If you recall, Roger...
We even discussed the stoning of Stephen...
And the crucifixion of Jesus...
Please try to keep up...
oh come on chazmo!!! no one denied jews stoned to death but somebody and many insisted that jews didnt crucify Jesus but had their ..minions the Romans do it..

come on now please! What 's the difference!

Location hidden

#153598 Jan 14, 2013
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Mohammad never murdered anyone.
He ordered murderers killed like the supreme courts of Justice do every other day.
sheilaaizing is NO philosophizing.

we're going in circles..

Hypocrisy is one commond god!!!

oleee!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 2 min Dak-Original 50,205
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 4 min uiha 12,067
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 4 min Neville Thompson 44,437
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 8 min Lwow 8,005
Australia: MH370 may have turned south sooner 9 min Racist Asians 73
The End Of Leasing Service From Right Carpet Cl... 9 min oskarvajld 1
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... 10 min I am Nigel Havers 2,736
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 69,038
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••