Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 402,221

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#151591 Jan 9, 2013
another hour B L O W N... like a muslims camel...

and narry a dish was washed...i did bring the bedding up from the drier... work work work....
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#151592 Jan 9, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
theres been a lot of worse posts than that on here from barronfk44 Sheila, why u didn't report him?
why shpould she care, they were directed asat you... unitarians dont really care about womwn and choildren involved in bizzar sex chatter... hell they produce of of the vest stuff themn selves... like how all them poor alterboys are shattered because their willing victim SERVICES were refused by pedo priests... i bet she chuckled while typing it...

if ive learned anything, these mods will read a thread before deciding... and once they read her pedo perversion, maybe she'll get some K A R M A...

hey MOD 12.... wink wink...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#151593 Jan 9, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>i blame you for my SEWER mouth ???? WHEN have i ever, unit arian liar...... no wonder you idiots cant get the words of your supposed god right... you make sheit up... please show where I blame anyone for my mouth... except your omni impo'tant faux god !!! B???
does unitarian mean... lying lout ????
You blame God for everything. You are not responsible, you say he is.
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#151594 Jan 9, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like to see any woman denigrated, regardless of what religion someone is, by men. Men think that it is acceptable to post on private things such as women's vaginas, what colour hair they have, breast size in the case of Milena and on and on it goes. The men who do it disrespect women and think nothing of it.
I agree with u there, theres more to a woman than just her body, after all these pervs would not be on earth if not for woman, shame they don't have any respect
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#151595 Jan 9, 2013
note to self... turn on a light...you actually DONT know where the keys sre.... Doh !

and or, for dumbostanians, reading.
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#151596 Jan 9, 2013
Poor Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be still getting wet dreams after all the days that Baron44 has not been participating in this forum thread?
ahhhh is that u baronfk, well sorry no, I didn't miss u at all))
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#151597 Jan 9, 2013
Qualities of Muslims as Per Quran Part-14

Ch. 9 V. 119

Be with People who speak truth

“O you who believe! Fear God and be with those who are true (in words and deeds).

Remarks

1. A Muslim should speak truth and love the company of those who are truthful and trust worthy.

2. There is so much emphasis in Quran on speaking truth , that it strange , that people say that TAQAIYYA highly recommended in Islam!

Ch. 9 V. 38

Fighting in Cause of God

“O you who believe! What is the matter with you, that when you are asked to go forth in the cause of God, you cling heavily to the hearth?

Do you prefer the life of this world to hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life as compared with the hereafter”

Remarks

1. For Muslims the love of this life and its belongings should be second to their life of Hereafter.

2. If they have to make a choice, it must be hereafter every time.

Ch.24 V 27

Rules of Visiting others

“O you who believe! Enter not houses other than your own, until you have asked permission and saluted those in them: that is best for you, in order that you may heed (what is seemly).

If you find no one in the house, enter not until permission is given to you: if you are asked to go back, go back: that makes for greater purity for yourselves:

And God knows well all that you do”

Remarks

1. A Muslim must take permission and say “salaam” when he visits any other house.

2. If permission is denied, then he should go back.

3. A man is his castle and he is master of his castle.

Ch. 33 V 70, 71

Speaking Truth

“O you who believe! Fear God and (always ) say a word directed to the right.

That He make your conduct whole and sound and forgive your sins: He that obeys God and His Messenger , has already attained the highest achievement “

Remarks

1. Here again is the emphasis on speaking truth.

2. A Muslim must speak truth, irrespective of situation.

3. One might feel that by concealing the truth he is helping people, but Allah will really solve the problem, if one speaks the truth always.

4. Compare this verse of Quran with those who say that TAQAIYYA is a Fundamental Principle of Islam!

Ch. 61 V. 2, 3

Saying and Doing

“O you who believe ! why say you that, which you do not do?

A grievously odious is it in the sight of God that you say which you do not”

Remarks

1. A Muslim must not have difference in what he says and what he does.

2. What he preaches to others and what he does really.

3. Allah does not like this duplicity.
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#151598 Jan 9, 2013
Poor Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be still getting wet dreams after all the days that Baron44 has not been participating in this forum thread?
why do i feel god had his unit arian write this vengful [erverse post ??

theres a sick DOB (daughter of) in that ho....

Location hidden

#151599 Jan 9, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>i blame you for my SEWER mouth ???? WHEN have i ever, unit arian liar...... no wonder you idiots cant get the words of your supposed god right... you make sheit up... please show where I blame anyone for my mouth... except your omni impo'tant faux god !!! B???
does unitarian mean... lying lout ????
Where did I say me dumbo is others me? You blame God you keep telling me he is so stupid blah blah blah
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#151601 Jan 9, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Qualities of Muslims as Per Quran Part-14
Ch. 9 V. 119
Be with People who speak truth
“O you who believe! Fear God and be with those who are true (in words and deeds).
Remarks
1. A Muslim should speak truth and love the company of those who are truthful and trust worthy.
2. There is so much emphasis in Quran on speaking truth , that it strange , that people say that TAQAIYYA highly recommended in Islam!
Ch. 9 V. 38
Fighting in Cause of God
“O you who believe! What is the matter with you, that when you are asked to go forth in the cause of God, you cling heavily to the hearth?
Do you prefer the life of this world to hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life as compared with the hereafter”
Remarks
1. For Muslims the love of this life and its belongings should be second to their life of Hereafter.
2. If they have to make a choice, it must be hereafter every time.
Ch.24 V 27
Rules of Visiting others
“O you who believe! Enter not houses other than your own, until you have asked permission and saluted those in them: that is best for you, in order that you may heed (what is seemly).
If you find no one in the house, enter not until permission is given to you: if you are asked to go back, go back: that makes for greater purity for yourselves:
And God knows well all that you do”
Remarks
1. A Muslim must take permission and say “salaam” when he visits any other house.
2. If permission is denied, then he should go back.
3. A man is his castle and he is master of his castle.
Ch. 33 V 70, 71
Speaking Truth
“O you who believe! Fear God and (always ) say a word directed to the right.
That He make your conduct whole and sound and forgive your sins: He that obeys God and His Messenger , has already attained the highest achievement “
Remarks
1. Here again is the emphasis on speaking truth.
2. A Muslim must speak truth, irrespective of situation.
3. One might feel that by concealing the truth he is helping people, but Allah will really solve the problem, if one speaks the truth always.
4. Compare this verse of Quran with those who say that TAQAIYYA is a Fundamental Principle of Islam!
Ch. 61 V. 2, 3
Saying and Doing
“O you who believe ! why say you that, which you do not do?
A grievously odious is it in the sight of God that you say which you do not”
Remarks
1. A Muslim must not have difference in what he says and what he does.
2. What he preaches to others and what he does really.
3. Allah does not like this duplicity.
great... the sheilla of the desert, now....

time to do a dish and mop a floor, hopefully that savage will be gone shortly...

hey MUQ... you know who else has no friends, Jizz Martini (no complement intended perrverted putz JM)... maybe you two could become best buddies... your about the same degree of useless to this planet and forum and no doubt your embarrassed parents...
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#151602 Jan 9, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
u don't really think that was sheila do ya? I don't think so

Location hidden

#151603 Jan 9, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
but lil boys with "services to offer perverted priests while in mass services" is fair game... unit arians, what a fcuking hoot... is it possible you dont have kids because even the portusleeze cant bare the thought of you raising them ???? I'm just asking... you know since you have such compassionate stories to spin about HOOKIN alterboys of 10....
yes folks, i;m so shattered that my 10 year old ass wasnt appreciated by the church... and thats when the atheist was CREATED, by of course, sheilaas god.
You're telling the story not me. The reason I didn't have any children was my first husband was killed by a bus and when I met my second husband I had a career were travelling the high seas was not conducive for kids.
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#151604 Jan 9, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say me dumbo is others me? You blame God you keep telling me he is so stupid blah blah blah
err what ??? swanatosis git ya ?

Location hidden

#151605 Jan 9, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
because you blame God for everything else why not this too?
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#151606 Jan 9, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
dudette, your god is about one of the stupidest thing on the planet... but of =course you'ld have to have a brian to grasp thje stupidity... he made EVERYTHING and couldnr make his supposed creations under stand HIS ONLY WORDS for two thousand years... REALLY ????????

hey dopeish, consider this... if your stupid as sh!t god had an understandable message, you wouldnt be a fcuking unitarian... there wouldnt be a jew muslim or catholic... we would all be scientologists and UFO worshipers or egyptians(the non islamic ones)....

Location hidden

#151607 Jan 9, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
why shpould she care, they were directed asat you... unitarians dont really care about womwn and choildren involved in bizzar sex chatter... hell they produce of of the vest stuff themn selves... like how all them poor alterboys are shattered because their willing victim SERVICES were refused by pedo priests... i bet she chuckled while typing it...
if ive learned anything, these mods will read a thread before deciding... and once they read her pedo perversion, maybe she'll get some K A R M A...
hey MOD 12.... wink wink...
You are a filthy liar. I care about any woman that is being denigrated by ratbags such as you. You can crawl all you like but at the end of the day the moderator will see you post for what it is a slimy attack on women
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#151608 Jan 9, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't miss u at all))
I do....

Location hidden

#151609 Jan 9, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
err what ??? swanatosis git ya ?
Go and take another puff it appears you need it

Location hidden

#151610 Jan 9, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>
u don't really think that was sheila do ya? I don't think so
You're right it wasn't me it was most probably him. He changes his name at will. I am still logged in as me, as I always am

Location hidden

#151611 Jan 9, 2013
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text>dudette, your god is about one of the stupidest thing on the planet... but of =course you'ld have to have a brian to grasp thje stupidity... he made EVERYTHING and couldnr make his supposed creations under stand HIS ONLY WORDS for two thousand years... REALLY ????????
hey dopeish, consider this... if your stupid as sh!t god had an understandable message, you wouldnt be a fcuking unitarian... there wouldnt be a jew muslim or catholic... we would all be scientologists and UFO worshipers or egyptians(the non islamic ones)....
I really thing you've lost the plot. See what a little housework does to you, it goes to your head LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama: Yemen unrest won't halt drones 6 min USA Today 4
Obama to pay respects in Saudi Arabia 12 min Dr Wu 4
Holocaust survivors return to Auschwitz 12 min boncho 2
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 13 min The Clarifier 11,604
Tech treats hundreds to free coding camp to pro... 14 min real discussions 1
Maverick Conservative MP Michael Chong fights t... 15 min Yuh Mean 2
US, Allies Conduct Airstrikes in Syria and Iraq 16 min USA Today 1
More from around the web