Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments (Page 7,083)

Showing posts 141,641 - 141,660 of355,891
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“ I've never”

Since: Sep 11

faked a sarcasm in my life

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

@Faith, what do you do for the injured veterans or their families?
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Consigliere is always a wop.
not always...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

babushka wrote:
@Faith, what do you do for the injured veterans or their families?
What do you do? And what do you know about vets and their families? You aren't one of us...don't try to pretend you are.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the very point, it disproves you quote re Psalms 110 that you stated earlier as an example. It is the very point that highlights the difference between Jesus and God. You need to read the post because you obviously are unable to differentiate between the two even though the scriptures have all been documented and the Greek language has been explained.
Psalm:
Then the Lord said to my Lord.. " etc..

I can only deduce the person who narrates the above has two different lords. One LORD and one Lord.
http://bible.cc/psalms/110-1.htm

question remains why the septuagint chose to translate bothe Yahve and adonai /adoni as Lord

and finally.. you give too much importance to figurative language.

if God has a right and a left hand then next tempting question should be.. Is God righthanded or lefthanded?

point is for David LORD and Lord should make the difference capitals make to small letters.

come off it sheilaa!

Jesus is the incarnation of God, the God incarnate. Jesus is the proof of God's love for humanity. So much love that he came among us as human. After all it's like I say or Jesus must have had a biological father . if he didnt then we talk about God s absolute power to do what humans cant: miracles! After all if you believe in God God can do everything . even take on human flesh. descend in the form and shape ( and psyche) of a human.

yes he can. if it is God, God can.
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
Top 10 Worst U.N. Decisions of 2012
Compiled by U.N. Watch
http://www.unwatch.org/cms.asp...
and they wonder why their peacekeeping forces are jokingly called smurfs...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, but I clearly stated it in terms of Semite!!!!
Now stop being an anti-Semite!!! Why have you not moved back to North Africa and reclaimed your cultural heritage, instead of hanging around gloomy Europe in ruins???
that's a strawman Roger...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

jinnie_the_muslim wrote:
Now the new year has begun ... sigh ... one thought goes to my dear mom. this is how I remember her, the last time I saw her.
http://media.beta.photobucket.com/user/STDJDF... [term]=dead%20hooker&filte rs[primary]=images&filters [secondary]=videos&sort=1 &o=3
She was a fine mom to me.
give it a break, jinnie...

“ I've never”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>What do you do? And what do you know about vets and their families? You aren't one of us...don't try to pretend you are.
You would be very surprise if I tell you ..
But doesnt really matter what I do. I asked you a question.. What do you do for the injured veterans? I am not from MI. I am from VA..
No desire to be part of your Harley/trailer society either..
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims invented modern science!!! Eat your heart out!!!
like scimitar excavations on the moon?...

“ I've never”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

17) Pay Cheques
The modern cheque comes from the Arabic saqq, a written vow to pay for goods when they were delivered, to avoid money having to be transported across dangerous terrain. In the 9th century, a Muslim businessman could cash a cheque in China drawn on his bank in Baghdad.

“ I've never”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

18) Earch is in sphere shape?
By the 9th century, many Muslim scholars took it for granted that the Earth was a sphere. The proof, said astronomer Ibn Hazm, "is that the Sun is always vertical to a particular spot on Earth". It was 500 years before that realisation dawned on Galileo. The calculations of Muslim astronomers were so accurate that in the 9th century they reckoned the Earth's circumference to be 40, 253.4km - less than 200km out. The scholar al-Idrisi took a globe depicting the world to the court of King Roger of Sicily in 1139.
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text> How about you rest this case to, you Big Dummy.... "Consigliere is always a wop."
YET, he was a mick...
http://www.gonemovies.com/www/Pictures/Pictur...
pick the "consigliere" and pick the "wop".... and tyhe one in the middle doesnt count, stupid SBB...
ergo "always"......
weren't meyer lansky and bugsy siegel famous Italians?...

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be very surprise if I tell you ..
But doesnt really matter what I do. I asked you a question.. What do you do for the injured veterans? I am not from MI. I am from VA..
No desire to be part of your Harley/trailer society either..
ajde babushka,I met some Virginians last year.Holly sht they were some deep hillbillies!

“ I've never”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

babushka wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy New Year dear Nina! I wish all your wishes to come true for you and beyond this year ..
Nina, everything but Istanbul and Western Turkey and the 555 war...:)
I wish you to have everything else..

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Who lied to you?
The quesiton should be who lied to you because you are a product of that teaching that believes in the immortal "soul" and kissing icons as well as praying to them. That is what your sect teaches

“ I've never”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
ajde babushka,I met some Virginians last year.Holly sht they were some deep hillbillies!
West Virginians? Northern Virginia dont have hillbillies.
ANd you talk about hillbillies from Ohio LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to do some research.
You're the one who needs it because your sect venerates icons and believes in an immortal soul. Look up the meaning of soul

“ I've never”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
like scimitar excavations on the moon?...
Chazmo, I dont know about this moon business but how come you dont say the same things about Moses separating the red sea?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
no I didnt disagree that the pope excuminacated the Pathriarch
that's what I wrote
<<<The Byzantine (Orthodox) church and Catholic church formally split in 1054 when the Pope excommunicated the Byzantine patriarch and the Byzantine patriarch excommunicated the Pope. The churches broke over the claim ...>>
the two churches was one with regard to creed. and SPLIT.
they excommunicated each other.>
they excommunicated each other.
You are the one to have said that the orthodox church was the one to .. stray away from the one apostolic catholic church.
the facts were as follow:
<<Papal Supremacy and Pentarchy
Compounding the dogmatic issue was that the Creed was changed without agreement of the whole Christian Church. The Creed had been agreed upon at an Ecumenical Council and revised at another, bearing universal authority within the Church.
For the Pope of Rome to change the Creed unilaterally without reference to an Ecumenical Council was considered by the Eastern bishops to be offensive to other bishops, as it undermined the collegiality and right of the episcopacy.
This led to the primary causes of the Schism - the disputes over conflicting claims of jurisdiction, in particular over papal authority. Pope Leo IX claimed he held authority over the four Eastern patriarchs (see also Pentarchy).
Pope Leo IX allowed the insertion of the Filioque into the Nicene Creed in the West in 1014..>>>
<<Filioque
Filioque is a word that changes the Latin version of the Nicene-Constantinopolitan Creed to include the wording [Spiritus Sanctus] qui ex Patre Filioque procedit or "Holy Spirit who proceeds from the Father and the Son.
.......It is now common knowledge that the Eastern Church did not delete anything, it was the Western Church that added this word to the Nicene-Constantinopolitan Creed.>>
http://orthodoxwiki.org/Great_Schism
I m glad you finally accept the facts.
Nina I said that the Orthodox patriah excommunicated only after the catholic church had firstly excommunicated him. I agree it was about the creed

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The quesiton should be who lied to you because you are a product of that teaching that believes in the immortal "soul" and kissing icons as well as praying to them. That is what your sect teaches
You're like the little puppy barking at a lion.This is hilarious!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141,641 - 141,660 of355,891
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••