Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 391,585

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#138790 Dec 14, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to dream of BJ's a lot.And since you have no chance of ever getting it from a woman,you gotta take yoga classes and learn to give it to yourself,LMAO!
Oh! God...excellent post...really funny....From tomorrow we might not see him in this forum because he might get busy in taking Yoga classes hahahaha.....

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#138791 Dec 14, 2012
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its her personal matter, you certainly don't need to know what the hell she do in her bedroom. Its non of your business.
Hy Mr B44 you could explode here at any moment...so go to you bathroom and release your tension their and ASLO DON'T FORGET TO TAKE YOUR DOLL WITH YOU.
WHILE DOING MB YOU WILL NEED THAT PLASTIC PIECE.
-
The Dancing rat is excellent at dancing.
-
Give him a small reward and away he goes dancing again.
-
Dance rat Dance.
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#138792 Dec 14, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
My training of dancing rats must be excellent.
See the rat dancing.
Dance rat Dance.
come on BaronMonkey !

have you been able to dispute the fyroskopian monkeys own words?

if not try to refute this fyroTurkoSlav telling YOU what they are and they are NOt

come on.

prove to me that you are not a shamelss ignoramus a deliberate liar and a desperate Malakas

here is your chance
Gligorov said
"We are Slavs who came to this area in the sixth century (AD)... we are not descendants of the ancient Macedonians. "
--FYROM's first President, Kiro Gligorov (February 26, 1992)

refute it!

and go learn where Pella is where Makedonia is and if there were any Slavs around 1000 years before they ever set foot in the Balkans

go Monkey prove to us all that you are not a LOSER!

Location hidden

#138794 Dec 14, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
I try to stay away from boats.I get seasick very fast,even on a pedal boat.
-
And do you gag from sucking a penis also?

Location hidden

#138795 Dec 14, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this something bad to you?You're really fcked up in the head.
-
Not bad at all,
-
Just as a man to a man, I feel sorry for Mr Milena N, that he never experienced his cock sucked, at least not by you, may by a Lena Yes.

Location hidden

#138796 Dec 14, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
The Dancing rat is excellent at dancing.
-
Give him a small reward and away he goes dancing again.
-
Dance rat Dance.
The psychopathic looser had no reply to my post....

Exactly a rat like you could only live in a ship because no human being could ever tolerate such type of inhuman harmful creature.
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#138797 Dec 14, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
I suggest you get this website in Greek, for your English is not good enough to be able to digest what you read.
-
www.google.com.au/url...
-
-
Why does the article read >>>> King of Macedonia and not King of Greece. <<<<<<<.
-
If Alexander was a Greek it would of read >>>>>Alexander III the Great, the King of Greece an d not read >>>>>>> >>>>>>>
-
>>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >> Alexander III the Great, the King of Macedonia and conqueror of the Persian Empire is considered one of the greatest military geniuses of all times. He was inspiration for later conquerors such as Hannibal the Carthaginian, the Romans Pompey and Caesar, and Napoleon. Alexander was born in 356 BC in Pella, the ancient capital of Macedonia. He was son of Philip II, King of Macedonia, and Olympias, the princess of neighboring Epirus.
-
If Alexander's father was a Greek it would of read >>>Philip II the King of Greece and not >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>> Alexander was born in 356 BC in Pella, the ancient capital of Macedonia. He was son of Philip II, King of Macedonia, and Olympias, the princess of neighboring Epirus.
-
If Alexander was a Greek why was his army made up of 25,000 Macedonians and only 7.600 Greeks and there was no Greek officer.
-
When you write shit you write like a real Greek.
-
In the army there were 25,000 Macedonians, 7,600 Greeks, and 7,000 Thracians and Illyrians, but the chief officers were all Macedonians, and Macedonians also commanded the foreign troops.
-
Whatever your profession is stay in there,
same as Lena should not get out her profession.
Malaka .... back in ancient times there were not only Makedonians who fought with other Greeks .. there were also athenians who fought the Spartans..

I suggest you quit fishing in your boat and go open a book before you make a bigger clown of your pathetic self.

Alternatively.. I suggest you take this flag ,and start running around jumping up and down for my greek pleasure

go Monkey jump!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YsQBXg1Ns8E/Tz_E2um...
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YsQBXg1Ns8E/Tz_E2um...
danetoo

UK

#138798 Dec 14, 2012
spathis wrote:
What a load of BS. From everyone, bahia, Ahmadi, christians, druze, allawites etc. you hear the exact opposite of the story you hear from middle aged western women who do the same thing as middle aged men in Thailand.

It's fcuking disgusting.
Ahhh spathis --- good to see you're finally exploring the thinking man (and woman's) country - the land of the good pastries - the delicious women - the easy to explain politics over a beer (probably the best in the world)....

You will quickly forget all about Khaled ... Promise ....
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#138800 Dec 14, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
And do you gag from sucking a penis also?
take the turkish dck out of your mouth or where ever else it has parked itself for ever!

explain in your good english what this means MALAKA!!!

Gligorov said
"We are Slavs who came to this area in the sixth century (AD)... we are not descendants of the ancient Macedonians. "

EXPLAIN IT MALAKA.. so far you've only proved to us why you are a born LOSER TO GREEKS
come on .. waiting.....

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#138801 Dec 14, 2012
You do very well, a true Diamond!!
sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Jan and I hope that you continue to post as you do in relation to the truth. You are a much better representative than what I am. I am more like a diamond in the rough and you are the refined version!!!!

Location hidden

#138803 Dec 14, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't intend to prove anything to the Anglos.You know you've been busted and that all you need.
-
Same way you tell lies when posting to Sheilaa, now you are telling lies about me.
Show us all the proof.
The proof is not for me, it is to show the others who read your posting that you are not a Liar.
-

Location hidden

#138804 Dec 14, 2012
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I must say apart from doing MB, you have a little knowledge about history.
200% Alexander was a Macedonian.
History cannot be changed.
-
Go and tell Milena Q the same thing?
The dancing rat agrees with me, that is how stupid Muslims are, they can not even digest what they read.
Dance rat Dance.

Location hidden

#138805 Dec 14, 2012
Very interesting Nina, you have me not on a search mission, good stuff.

Seems astounding that a whole city taken over by Muslims with brutal force, all the inhabitants killed or driven out. To think to live through such a thing.

We know this is the same goal they have for Israel, to kill or drive out every Jews from Israel whom too have a long history in that area than Muslims deny exists.

When Jesus returns we know then the world will be God, our creator creates life, those against God take it away.
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
Turks know that alright. They..sense it. They are raging against Greeks or.... they are rediscovering their cryptochristianity.
mind you I got to admit that on other forums Fyromians pretend to be Turks raging against Greeks.. this way they do two things.. they expose their unholy alliance ( of the outright loser kind) to Turks and what's more important they bring Turks closer to the destiny.. unwittingly fyromians put Turks on the microscope of destiny..
besides Jan, it is a turkish legend that when Mehmet Fatih entered Agia Sophia in 1453... he looked around and up.. in awe...( I guess with a sense of victory and conquest no doubt ) and then , turkish legend has it, he heard a voice:
"all this will be yours for 555 years"
now.. Turks who are quite superstitious do know that and try to ..forget it.. but add up numbers and see what you get:
1453+555=2008
in 2008 the final countdown for Turkey started..
in 2010...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists...
Turks or maybe Turkoslavic fyroSkopians had an ..explanation: they dusted, cleaned the mosaics..
yeah right.. in 2010 they suddenly remembered to clean and let show what they had covered not to be seen as islam dictates.. yeah.. in 2010...
dont forget : Erdogan who tries to introduce Islamic state destroying the very heart of secular statehood vision of Kemal Ataturk..( this is a big big symbolic shift) is a Turk of greek origin from Pontos ( comes from Potamya, a greek name) and was accused by his opposition that ..."the way he goes.. he will call Istanbul Konstantinoupoli again"
listen to his political opponent say it at 1:25 and on..
http://youtu.be/sbvrouWgV0U
funny how God twists things to implement God's own plan
in a nutshell.
Erdogan marks the end of Kemalic turkey and Turkey is what we know it to be thanks to Mustafa Kemal!
end of Kemalism , end of Turkey as we know it.
oh... I feel sorry for the fyroSkopians who , despite their traditionally "Christian' background tainted with long atheist communism, have invested their whole existence on sucking up to Turkey.
mega mistake!! a fatal one.
as it should be made

Location hidden

#138806 Dec 14, 2012
King_of_Arabiya 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The psychopathic looser had no reply to my post....
Exactly a rat like you could only live in a ship because no human being could ever tolerate such type of inhuman harmful creature.
DANCE RAT DANCE

Location hidden

#138807 Dec 14, 2012
fine give their prospective, you are well aware of what you posted and pretended that all Coptic have no problem in what is going on. Now you want to change your tune?

As for TG I respect her, sadly more than she respects herself. Sleeping with a man the first day she met in person from the internet? Modern society has gone to shambles. The end is most certainly near. Then she and Kahalid talk about her wearing a hajib to be modest? What excalty is modest about those acts, its hypocritical.

It may be the modern thing to do, does not make it right! Khalid too claims to be a religious man, but his actions say otherwise.
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
What's that supposed to mean Jan? I'm giving you perspectives from people I know and am in contact with every day. Both Coptic and Muslim and Ex Pats.
And TG's English might not be perfect but she has more intelligence in her little finger than you have in yer entire body. You know, at least she doesn't spend days copying and pasting anti Muslim anti anything websites on here that no-one ever reads - well maybe except Sheila.
Call yourself a Christian and all you do is spread hatred - yer a great big hypocrite
Nina Makedonia-Hellas

Thessaloníki, Greece

#138808 Dec 14, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
mmm..........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm now you have given me an idea mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
-
Is that what Hubby did?
have you proved it yet? That Megas Alexandros born in Pella Makedonia was a Slav, illiterate peasant ?

if not .. try this ..it will help you

Gligorov said

too much talk and no fcking makes Baron a Turkoslav congenital LOSER
fyroMONKEY jump to my Greek rhythm!
Now!

Do it!!!! prove that you re not a Monkey Turkosucker freak who thought he could mess with Greeks

Location hidden

#138809 Dec 14, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Go and tell Milena Q the same thing?
The dancing rat agrees with me, that is how stupid Muslims are, they can not even digest what they read.
Dance rat Dance.
I said he is a Macedonian but he is not a Slavic origin man as you claimed in all your posts.

Little berron rat in a broken boat....hehehe
Nina Makedonia-Hellas

Thessaloníki, Greece

#138810 Dec 14, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
DANCE RAT DANCE
forget the ARabs and all muslims you think you can play smart with and deal with me!

come on Monkey. Prove to me that fyroturkoslavs are Macedonians..

I SAID ...PROVE IT MONKEY...

so far you've only proved you are a born loser hiding behind other nationalities..

HOW PATHETIC.. HOW.. VERY FYROMONKEYISH!

come on... elaa... waiting Turkosucker!!!
Sher e Panjab

Donvale, Australia

#138811 Dec 14, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
fine give their prospective, you are well aware of what you posted and pretended that all Coptic have no problem in what is going on. Now you want to change your tune?
As for TG I respect her, sadly more than she respects herself. Sleeping with a man the first day she met in person from the internet? Modern society has gone to shambles. The end is most certainly near. Then she and Kahalid talk about her wearing a hajib to be modest? What excalty is modest about those acts, its hypocritical.
It may be the modern thing to do, does not make it right! Khalid too claims to be a religious man, but his actions say otherwise.
<quoted text>
that is damn hypocritical, she is so naive...
Nina Makedonia-Hellas

Thessaloníki, Greece

#138812 Dec 14, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Read and learn >>>
-
www.google.com.au/url...
no turkish dck in your mouth or your slavic arse will save you turkosucker!

read and shut the fck up LOSER

"The idea that Alexander the Great belongs to us was at the mind of some outsider groups only. These groups were insignificant in the first years of our independence. But the big problem is that the old Balkan nations have learned to legitimize themselves through their history. IN THE BALKANS TO BE RECOGNIZED AS A NATION YOU NEED TO HAVE HISTORY OF 2,000 TO 3,000 YEARS OLD. SINCE YOU (GREECE ) FORCED US TO INVENT A HISTORY, WE DID INVENT IT."

explain in your ...perfect english albanoturkoslavogyfte what the albanoturkoslavgyftos meant by this!!!

DO IT NOW!!!

prove to the world that you are not a born loser doomed to get fcked up by your Greek nightmare drooling peasant!

monkey jump to my GREEK rhythm!!!

prove to me that this monkeydonki is a ....blond makedonian
hahahah

http://youtu.be/ZxHBJBGnkiM

can you explain why he pissed his pants at the sight of a nice smiling Greek???

BOTH COWARD AND A LOSER

but of course...how else!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 10 min Doc Proper 89
Rev. Al Sharpton to meet with Sony Pictures on ... 11 min keeping it real 24
Macedonia defends use of constitutional name (Oct '07) 12 min TITODONIJA 497
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 14 min MUQ1 45,973
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 17 min MUQ1 37,819
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 20 min piratefighting 27,066
NATO's North Atlantic Council Condemns Russia's... (Mar '14) 23 min SobieskiSavedEurope 11,539
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 71,090
More from around the web