Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments (Page 6,221)

Showing posts 124,401 - 124,420 of323,850
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>No it's not. It is a world-wide conflict between the evil forces of the filthy muslims and human beings. Israel's struggle is a small theater in the larger civilization conflict. The good news is that the West has raised icing muslims to an industry. We can wipe you out forever.
Shillspeak
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>
Shillspeak
It is an obvious fact. I know how you hate the truth.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Except 'the jews' have not won
They have created mayhem wholesale butchery war crimes as bad as the nazis and they still have not won nor are they likely to
So the question is when will they smarten up and work things out?
Are you Saudi??
-
So far all I have seen are the victors being the Jews.
-
There are more Muslims living in poverty in Israel,than there are Jews, there are more Muslims being killed by Jews than Muslims killing Jews.
-
Not even my pet pig would want to live in a some of those areas
-
I see where the Jews live and I see where the Muslims who are in Israel live.

-
Whenever I see Jews on patrol in Israel I see them carrying guns and telling the Muslims to strip and the Jews are sticking and prodding things up their arses searching for illegal merchandise.
-
I have never seen a Muslim in Israel doing the same to a Jew.
-
There are more food production markets as in growing food or manufacturing food by the Jews to feed the Muslims who live in Israel.

-
Than there are those Muslims who live in Israel doing any thing for the Jews. except being cheap labour and doing menial jobs
-
In 48 years the Jews have the worlds 10th strongest armed forces.
The Muslims who live in Israel for the past 100 years do not even have rubber boat to fight with.
-

And you still think that the Jews are losing?
-
In that case I do not mind being a loser.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>

Is Freedom Fighter your Brother?...
No not brother. Father
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Aft er reading your post. I am sure you made many Imam's and Mufti very proud of your posting, but not happy, now that you explain how incest is commonly handled in the Muslim communities.
Just read what "king_of_arabiya" posted and who ever reads this post will have a perfect inside view of Muslim molest little children adn than blame the child, is exactly what "king_of_arabiya" did by blaming baby Baron44, telling every one how a Baby molested his mother.
<quoted text>
-
Perfect explained "king_of_arabiya"
<quoted text>
-
I could not have explained it any better as you just did "king_of_arabiya"
-
When does the baby get stoned to death?
<quoted text>
-
Again "king_of_arabiya" you did an excellent job in explaining masturbating in Muslim familiesm wshat you did leave from your statement is when you Muslim forces your sister to play with your penis and bring you to an orgasm, by masturbation.
Only the youngest of all the sons get to fcuck Mama
<quoted text>
-
"king_of_arabiya" I could not have explained it any better as you just have how it it is done with-in the close knit Muslim family
<quoted text>
-
"king_of_arabiya" is that what you Muslims want is for it to be legalized, But Mohammad says no vaginal sex until you marry, you are allowed to do your sister anally, you are allowed to have sex with each other or the donkey or even the goat that is in the backyard.
But do not sell the meat in your local village is okay to sell the meat after you fcuck the donkey or the goat to the Christians
<quoted text>
-
No "king_of_arabiya" you are not allowed to marry your sisters first cousins is okay, we already have enough backwards children in the Muslim community we do not meed more.
<quoted text>
-
"king_of_arabiya" now you are saying as young as 12, to be able to say if it is good enough for Mohammad must be good enough for me
<quoted text>
-
"king_of_arabiya" explained perfect I and the Imam and the Mufti are proud of you
Absolutely brilliant, the whole catalogue of islamic perversion, forever held in the archives of the american owned Topix Inc... Filthy perverted islamic scum...

Is amazing how every muslim knows so much about these baby perversions, i can only assume, allah wills it, since islam is the only RELIGION that condones infant sex, and discussing such, like it were normal day to day, activities... yes, every mullah fcuking Iman, Ayatolla and Cleric must be shooting loads, while praising allah for the abundance of perversions allowed.. tots, livestock, their sisters and any young household ass their male relatives vcan abuse, praise mohammud the perv...
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>
Shillspeak
assbag and assbag feeder.. you know, pedigree jackASS... ass fodder
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Sheilaa wrote:
Here come the staged Gaza doll photos!!!!
http://elderofziyon.blogspot.de/2012/11/here-...
hahahahaha pathetic fcuking islamic scumbags... that doll in yellow, is cleaner than their kids ANY OF THEM.

filthy savages that they are. for so much rubble and mayhen, one might think the doll would get as scuffed up as well,a disposable palifcuking brat... stupid fcuking morons... Go IDF
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Some days I'm really proud to be an American...
Today is one...
Go America...Go Jews
pallys stop shooting rockets and there will be an immediate cease fire...
Go Chaz
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Typical Islam wrote:
Drag Queen of arabiya:
So, your experiences with black people suggest they are violent?
Perhaps you would care to explain the perverse things in your own backyard?
Even when fully clothed, muslims still cannot control the urge to rape women, especially in the comfort of their own home where there are no four male witnesses.
And a women's study in Egypt, a land of muslims. Women report sexual assault experienced by ~60% of the population! And your idiot mullahs say it is not their fault in Australia when muslims gang rape teenagers. You people cannot even control yourselves at home!!!!!!!!!!
If being fully clothed does not work, what will work in the muslim's head... A dead buried woman under three metres of sand?
I would any day of the week prefer a more sexually promiscuous culture like the west than a Middle Eastern country of rape happy men who will rape anything if they could.
Like how a muslim crowd starting chanting that a South African reporter was Jewish, giving them the right to tear of her clothes, film her being repeatedly penetrated, beaten, touched all over hmmm... The media of course was quick to not blame muslims. Notice how this happened during the Egyptian revolution. Nothing has changed. They are still as backwards as they before and after.
http://www.bikyamasr.com/80493/ethiopia-woman...
You know what the most ironic thing is when you tell us how savage africans are????
We think the same of you people. But you cannot see it. You do not see as your have blinked eyesight when see all the time and are inbred which will negatively affect your mental faculties.
Brilliant.... and hahahahahaha Drag Queen of Arabia, i bet kokled is getting a stiffy... or maybe his hands are already sticky from reading the Drag Queens condoned tot sex exploits. You know, where it accuses little islamic boys of getting hard on's for their burka clad peasant uuhma's saggy boobs...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
No not brother. Father
Good peep...

Tell him chazmo sent his best next time you can...
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Good peep...
Tell him chazmo sent his best next time you can...
Go Freedom Fighter
Typical Islam

Narara, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

http://europenews.dk/en/node/34368

Here is a nice summary of the history of muslim inbreeding.

Implications for the Western and the Muslim World:
The following titled paragraph is a cause for concern for western countries.

"(BT, 10/11 2003 Immigrants inbreeding costing one million."

"It probably also explains - at least partly - why two thirds of all immigrant school children with Arabic backgrounds are illiterate after 10 years in the Danish school system: "Those who speak Arabic with their parents have an extreme tendency to lack reading abilities - 64 percent are illiterate.... No matter if it concerns reading abilities, mathematics or science, the pattern is the same: The bilingual (largely Muslim) immigrants' skills are exceedingly poor compared to their Danish classmates." (Rockwool Foundation Research Unit, May 2007: Ethnic students does not make Danish children worse."

etc.....

There also highlight the cruel practice and the medical disadvantages beyond cognitional impairing that inbreeding causes.

Stop blaming Allah for your stupidity when a disabled child is born!!!
Typical Islam

Narara, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Even dog breeders know the consequences of inbreeding in dogs...

Yet humans called muslims and their selfish obstinate religious authorities refuse to even take a glance and address the issue! Perhaps shame!

Their own doctors, men I highly respect refuse to conflict with the quran and discourage it. They only allow screening that tell couples if they may have a retarded child. Even so, many of these couples have decided to ignore the results and have a child. They quote "If Allah wills it, then it is so."

How goddamn stupid can you people get!

"It is better to remain a fool for a minute than die as an old fool."

-Confuscious

I am at odds as to how these idiots are still around yet the Neanderthals are no more!
Typical Islam

Narara, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Typical Islam wrote:
I am at odds as to how these idiots are still around yet the Neanderthals are no more!
Evolution does not care about intelligence. Only the most adaptable survive.

I guess if a family had an average of five children in comparison to the west; then the west will eventually succumb to the many locusts. Insect swarm tactics but lacking the swarm intelligence that insects possess.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Like Mohammad Muslims are getting them started at 6 years old (sic)

http://videosift.com/video/iraqi-women-and-gi...
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
100% right.
Muslims keep burying their heads in sand, keep thinking Muslims girls do not spread their legs.
Even the married Muslim women spread their legs.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

J_a_n wrote:
Like Mohammad Muslims are getting them started at 6 years old (sic)
http://videosift.com/video/iraqi-women-and-gi...
<quoted text>
This is awful, but you cannot pin the blame on religion. These Hijazi perverts who desire under aged children are ones to blame. Its all about money. Prostitution is the oldest profession pre-dating Islam by thousands of years. Prostitution is a thriving business in Iran even today.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Agreed not a religious problem, only pointing it out as some Muslims seem to think these things do not happen in the Islamic world.

Plus it a real shame this guy is openly running this bar with at least n the west underage girls, this would not last a week in the open like this in North america or Europe.

Mohammad set a poor example with his marriage to 6 year old Aisha, perhaps this is why this is allowed in the Islamic world?
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
This is awful, but you cannot pin the blame on religion. These Hijazi perverts who desire under aged children are ones to blame. Its all about money. Prostitution is the oldest profession pre-dating Islam by thousands of years. Prostitution is a thriving business in Iran even today.
Hajjami

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Beat your wives bare ass. Prophet muhammad instructed his followers to beat your wives ass at every new moon rise so they don't stray off islams path, so a reminder to muslims beat your wives bare ass now with 89 lashes

“Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

no!:))

Heart attack, he was an engineer, came home from work one day, said he felt really tired, went to have a nap and never woke up.
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
muslims do it ?
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Syriana wrote:
no!:))
Heart attack, he was an engineer, came home from work one day, said he felt really tired, went to have a nap and never woke up.
<quoted text>
Who died Syriana?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 124,401 - 124,420 of323,850
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the World News Forum right now

Search the World News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Global Offshore Tech conference in Cyprus 2 min Francesco Sinibaldi 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 min Ratloder 109,489
5 Ways The U.S. Can Respond To Russia Invading ... 2 min Yep2 1,344
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 8 min Zafira 42,706
Ukraine crisis spurs Balkan countries to co-ope... 10 min Barbarian 548
LDS Apostle visited Tonga 14 min raider4life 647
Israeli police enter holy site 'to disperse riot' 18 min Prophet Muhammad 5
•••
•••