Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 370,513

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#127271 Nov 11, 2012
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
We don not want to kill the jews and never really tried seriousely.
Israel arrogance better stop. Walking over to Telaviv is like walking in the park should the need and the will be there.
Me think we do not need to, we are going to have a two state in Palestine ( a concession and good will gesture to the jews)that they will be protected as always under muslim rule. Rulers in Israel ( invariably white immigrants) must listen t indigenous jews who lived among muslims and arabs for ages
Please! The filthy arabs do not want a "two state" solution. They want to annihilate the Jews. If the "palestinian" beggars were given everything they demand, the terrorist attacks would continue unabated. As for "walking over Telaviv"...It seems to me the arab nations have tried that a few times...en masse. The outcome was...uh...less than favorable for the muslims. The humiliation must be devastating.
ProVeritas

Halifax, Canada

#127272 Nov 11, 2012
tom_ wrote:
<quoted text> Carry on with the inbreeding and you won't know who you are or where you are!
Then explain to me why arabs have less alzheimer, parkinsonism, senility, colon cancer, prostate cancer. Youc ould be inbreading without knowing due to multiple partners and free for all
ya heba

Australia

#127273 Nov 11, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
Thousands of former Muslims in Germans too have left Islam, many non-Publicly and for good reason. My wife is a formed Muslims and we know the underground community of many Muslims leaving Islam but not telling family and doing it secretly.
We recently had this ex-Muslim woman going to church, she ran into a cousin that too left Islam they both feared each other when they ran into each other at an event, this is huge.
God blessed Christians with all the technology, wealth, safest countries, medical advances.
God is almighty, only his religion prevailed, Christianity has been and still is the largest religion in the world.
Go to the middle east and is very clear the Muslim have been cursed, cursed for following a false prophet Mohammad!
<quoted text>
An ex Muslim going to Christianity , going from worshipping the Creator to His creation. those who leave Islam are the losers, Allah/Islam does not need them, it is they who need Allah/islam
ProVeritas

Halifax, Canada

#127274 Nov 11, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's so forbidden, why is the man that has 'adulterous' sex with a donkey allowed to go back to his wife?...
And the donkey is killed brutally for 'adultery' and 'seduction'...
Was the donkey also born a muslim?...
You are being lier or at least stubborn when you should know and I beleive you know that Islam also kills the man who does that too.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#127275 Nov 11, 2012
Walk in the park for whom, Muslims or Israelis?

Yes walking in the park, like 6 invading Arab armies getting there you know whats handed to them by a few Jews, and Muslims losing land in the process, LOL!!

Israel needs to expand a little more, when is the Muslims armies going to try again, maybe Beirut or Damascus will soon be Israeli too?

Why did the an-Naksah war last 6 days... Because on the 7th day god rested!!

an-Naksah Trandslation--- The Setback... LOL!!
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
We don not want to kill the jews and never really tried seriousely.
Israel arrogance better stop. Walking over to Telaviv is like walking in the park should the need and the will be there.
Me think we do not need to, we are going to have a two state in Palestine ( a concession and good will gesture to the jews)that they will be protected as always under muslim rule. Rulers in Israel ( invariably white immigrants) must listen t indigenous jews who lived among muslims and arabs for ages

Location hidden

#127276 Nov 11, 2012
Why, modified foods with unsafe preservatives is the reason. Western diets are the main cause, when Arabs move to the west their percentages are exactly the same, pretty much debunks your inbreeding claim.

But good question otherwise.
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
Then explain to me why arabs have less alzheimer, parkinsonism, senility, colon cancer, prostate cancer. Youc ould be inbreading without knowing due to multiple partners and free for all
ProVeritas

Halifax, Canada

#127277 Nov 11, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Please! The filthy arabs do not want a "two state" solution. They want to annihilate the Jews. If the "palestinian" beggars were given everything they demand, the terrorist attacks would continue unabated. As for "walking over Telaviv"...It seems to me the arab nations have tried that a few times...en masse. The outcome was...uh...less than favorable for the muslims. The humiliation must be devastating.
You missed the seriousely in never tried. Never serious about that and they never were the masters of their own destiny. Ruled directly or by proxy by the same powers that made Israel. But you now all this has changed. No? YESSSS

Location hidden

#127278 Nov 11, 2012
You got that right,

Islam killes everything including other Muslims, their own daughters etc etc.
ProVeritas wrote:
<quoted text>
You are being lier or at least stubborn when you should know and I beleive you know that Islam also kills the man who does that too.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#127279 Nov 11, 2012
Are you guys going to make me whip out that donkey love story again?

Okay...here you go....

http://www.examiner.com/article/donkey-shot-d...

Boy! I never get tired of this.

Location hidden

#127280 Nov 11, 2012
When Muslims move to the west they can ask questions and many leave. Truth is not in a warrior Mohammad that broke all God commandments and sinned.

Truth is only in Jesus Christ.

Know Jesus, Know Peace

No Jesus, No Peace!
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
An ex Muslim going to Christianity , going from worshipping the Creator to His creation. those who leave Islam are the losers, Allah/Islam does not need them, it is they who need Allah/islam
ProVeritas

Halifax, Canada

#127281 Nov 11, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
Walk in the park for whom, Muslims or Israelis?
Yes walking in the park, like 6 invading Arab armies getting there you know whats handed to them by a few Jews, and Muslims losing land in the process, LOL!!
Israel needs to expand a little more, when is the Muslims armies going to try again, maybe Beirut or Damascus will soon be Israeli too?
Why did the an-Naksah war last 6 days... Because on the 7th day god rested!!
an-Naksah Trandslation--- The Setback... LOL!!
<quoted text>
I answered that for faith.arabs never tried and the 6 days war was a charade by regimes loyal only to Ameria nd oters. But as I said that changed now. The day of reckoning is at hand

“Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#127282 Nov 11, 2012
baron, you really do need to read more carefully, I wrote that my friend paid the maid 100le for 1 DAYS work, she does not have a live in maid, do you get it now?
This friend is a middle class Muslim, not a Christian as you state.
How can I have collected myself a "poor Muslim" lol when you just told me we are rich to have two bathrooms etc? I suspect all villas have 2 bathrooms, it's how they were built, is common in these parts. Some beautiful apartments here too, all with bathrooms and toilets, and not a communal hole in the ground to be seen.
Try reading Alexandria, not Cairo. You omitted to mention that some people choose to live in the Necropolis in Cairo, how about that then.
I never insinuated any such thing about Egyptians, you interpreted my writings to suit your petty agenda and don't bring others into your little rants to me, is nothing to do with me what MM or anyone else does or says, take it up with them.
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Why are you shame even in a forum where you are anonymous what your earnings are, are you shamed you collected your self a poor Muslim.
-
I do take my time to read and reread what others post, hence the reason I make very few errors when I answer in what I post, although at time I be the first to admit that I do overlook certain factors, that was posted. I am also human when my Catamaran is moored or sitting on a buoy in a country, where I can not be a God.
<quoted text>
-
I never stated that you made a claim that an income of 200 or 300 monthly income will get you 2 bathrooms and or 2 bidets.
-
However by you saying you have 2 bathrooms and 2 Bidets you insinuated that is is very common in Egypt and all Egyptians have the same luxury as you have, you are not alone in doing that, MM does the same thing.
-
When the greater majority of Egyptian live in poverty and a very large Egyptian population live in Ghettos and slums.
<quoted text>-
-
If any one ever asked what is the average pay in Australia my answered would of been $25.00 an hour.
I am wrong it is $19.78 per hour.
-
For that you get 20 working days holidays the average worker receives 10 working days of sick leave.
-
all Public holidays are paid by the employer.
-
A 9% superannuation fund ( pension fund for the employer to collect after he reaches 70 or his next of kin if he dies before hand) is paid by each and every employer.
-
Long service leave is paid by each and every employer in the event the employer works for the same employee for 10 years he receives a 90 working day leave with full pay.
Minimum Salary Level
Minimum Salary Level - 457 Visa Australian Work Permit Program
The minimum gross annual salary for most occupations is $47,480 plus superannuation based on a 38-hour week. If your employee works more than 38 hours per week the minimum salary will increase. Employees may be provided with other benefits but these will not count towards the calculation of remuneration for the purposes of the minimum salary level.
What you call Middle class is not what most Egyptian will call Middle class.

-
-

-
For your friend to pay a live in maid 100le a month, your friend must be very rich and a good Christian.
The average live in maid receives 50le a month.
-
Those lying Christian in the west always make up bad stories about
-
Try reading Cairo and not Alexandria.

Location hidden

#127283 Nov 11, 2012
Artifacts all of them pre-Mohamamd say thats incorrect.

Sadly Saudi Arabia was getting too many reality checks, fidning Biblical artifacts proving ancient Biblical characters were not Muslims, what did they do.. destroy the artifacts.

But that's okay we have so many other from all over the world. So far million of artifacts to ZERO,, yes that correct so far ZERO artifacts as in NIL, 0 or none support the Islamic claims of Islam always being.

You have to deny facts to be a Muslims, you cannot find true God if you deny factual evidence right before you, so you are choosing to be mislead because you refuse to acknowledge the truth!

May God have Mercy on you!
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam has been here from the beginning and all prophets from Adam(AS) to Mohammed(SAW) were all Muslim. all humanity born a Muslim but some become kuffar. Mohammed (SAW) the seal of prophet and the messenger for all, the Qur'an the final book as the Bible and Torah are both corrupted, the Qur'an is a sign, message and guidance for past, present and future.
ProVeritas

Halifax, Canada

#127284 Nov 11, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
You got that right,
Islam killes everything including other Muslims, their own daughters etc etc.
<quoted text>
Stock with the context, preacher. But that is the loser last rsort to distort posts like you did earlier with editing MUG's posts
ya heba

Australia

#127285 Nov 11, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
Why do you Muslims get upset over everything so easy, who cares if they believe in form fairy tale dust particles hit and turn into thinking humans over time.
I an not offended by them, I know my religion is true. You guy get offended at everything, videos, cartoon drawing seems your faith is on shaky ground to be so easily offended.
<quoted text>
because we will stand for such nonsense. that is how Christianity became weak, its not joke we Muslims respect All prophets and never make degradating jokes about them, its usually this Darwinist who do so through the media.
ProVeritas

Halifax, Canada

#127286 Nov 11, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
Why, modified foods with unsafe preservatives is the reason. Western diets are the main cause, when Arabs move to the west their percentages are exactly the same, pretty much debunks your inbreeding claim.
But good question otherwise.
<quoted text>
you blame it on food to avoid the evidence starng you on the eye
ya heba

Australia

#127287 Nov 11, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
Did you know the largest proponents speaking loudest against Islam are former Muslims?
<quoted text>
because they became kuffar, its no surprise that they will behave like them.

“Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#127288 Nov 11, 2012
YH, thanks for your comment, don't worry about baron, he's a tad touched and believes we all live in ghettos here.
And he expects me to disclose our income on topix? what a laugh :)
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you continue to stick your nose in other people's businesses? she could be very well be leading a decent life. there are people who live in slums, some live on the streets, alleyways in each and every country around the world. you are so arrogant and stubborn. just because you've been around slums doesn't mean everyone is leaving in them.
ProVeritas

Halifax, Canada

#127289 Nov 11, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
because they became kuffar, its no surprise that they will behave like them.
J_a_n wrote:
Did you know the largest proponents speaking loudest against Islam are former Muslims?
<quoted text>
If I convert to other religion I would bash my old religion of course, otherwise how I would justify my conversion and to get at those who disowned me following conversion, No? that is but natur tendency like some politician jumping ship to another party. Usually they lack all credibility.
ya heba

Australia

#127290 Nov 11, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's so forbidden, why is the man that has 'adulterous' sex with a donkey allowed to go back to his wife?...
And the donkey is killed brutally for 'adultery' and 'seduction'...
Was the donkey also born a muslim?...
That's a book that ayatollah Khomeini the kuffar wrote, shittes kuffar. not Muslim

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min Osama Bin Laden 118,208
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 9 min tongangodz 13,689
Bloggers: 'Three of five detainees swapped (for... 11 min WE JUST DONT CARE 1
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 11 min Pro Ukraine 1,417
Gazans rush to enjoy life after ruinous war 15 min Grau 25
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 19 min barefoot2626 308
Thirteen Years After 9/11: How Expensive is Gua... 21 min WE JUST DONT CARE 6
•••

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE