Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 403,341

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#126746 Nov 10, 2012
The "well wishers" of Islam are "prophesying" similar "dark prophesies" about Islam since 1400 years.

And despite their heart filled desires Islam is growing stronger and stronger and the cities of Makkah and Medina are getting more and more beautiful.

A slow pain all the time is better than a quick pain that comes and goes all of a sudden.

Continuous growth of Islam and its slow but steady progress is like burning these fellows on a slow burner!!

Enjoy your hate filled life!!

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Since: Jan 12

Canada

#126747 Nov 10, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
wishful thinking on you're behalf and the Zionist scums.
Watch what happens when Iran nukes Israel. The aftermath is gonna be catastrophic for muzzies.
ya heba

Sydney, Australia

#126748 Nov 10, 2012
MUQ wrote:
The "well wishers" of Islam are "prophesying" similar "dark prophesies" about Islam since 1400 years.
And despite their heart filled desires Islam is growing stronger and stronger and the cities of Makkah and Medina are getting more and more beautiful.
A slow pain all the time is better than a quick pain that comes and goes all of a sudden.
Continuous growth of Islam and its slow but steady progress is like burning these fellows on a slow burner!!
bingo! well said.

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#126751 Nov 10, 2012
king_of_arabiya wrote:
<quoted text>
LEAVE IRAN YOUR LEVEL IS NOT THAt high to talk about such thing you TAMIL CAT.
Weaksauce muzzie.

I thought I already shredded your ass when I showed how Tamils are more accomplished intellectually than you disgusting Arab monkeys.....back for more I see.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#126752 Nov 10, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree, this kuffar are so desperate. they are not to be trusted they are natural born liars. what they don't know is the more lies they make up about islam and Muslims the more people that will research and find the truth, thus Islam will only grow and expand. the truth shall prevail. All praise be to Allah.
-
People like me and Daneto and a few others who post in this thread we do not have a God.
There is no God, there is no Allah, we do not have the need to make up stories about Islam, Islam is on itself it's worse enemy, there are sufficient lies and errors in the Qur'an with out we having to make up any lies.
-
We do not have the need to tell lies like you have the need to tell lies, for it is part of your cult, to find an honest Muslim you will need a lantern during the day time.
-
Even back in those days Diogenes was trying to find an honest Egyptian,and even he could not find an honest Egyptian.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images...
-
You must have very little education to believe about a homosexual man by name of Muhammad (pbuh) have a talking angel in a cave.
How dumb do you have to be to believe that story?
danetoo

London, UK

#126753 Nov 10, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>-
Nah you are going to hell like I am.
Lot of good wine, attractive men for you, and women for me.
Good food.
In hell you can even get Spandauer
I personally will not eat it but they will have it in hell I asked Lucifer to have it there specially for you surströmming.
Lololol

I shall look forward to that - but not surstromning - that's some Swedish heathen practise ... Lolol - yucks

No give me loin of pork with crackling ... Deeeeelucious - and yes - a good Shiraz - a spandauer or 2 occasionally - a snaps - a nice bad man (preferably one who can dance too)... and I'll be happy forever in hell !!!! Lol
danetoo

London, UK

#126754 Nov 10, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>I do not have a boss.
I do not have 1 God.
I do not submit to no one.
Once I am 200 miles away from any land in the ocean I am my own God, I decide who lives and who dies on Catamaran.
Notice how powerful I am, can your Allah do that?
Or does he need you stupid Muslims to do it for him.
Good for you !!!

That's a great life.
danetoo

London, UK

#126755 Nov 10, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>He's your "prophet"...Banging children, men, women, slaves, corpses, his daughter-in-law....god knows what else...Donkeys? Goats?
His whole story is one of insatiable sexual deviance and predation.
And murder ... He killed a Jewish man along the way - forced his wife to marry him - and I believe she actually killed him - or at least tried to - good for her I'd say - a woman with spirit !!!!
danetoo

London, UK

#126756 Nov 10, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>i was talking about once you depart from this world, everyone will be speaking Arabic.
Lolololol

Your fantasies are getting ever more childish and unbelievable - do you also think you'll be shagging girls in your heaven - drinking wine and doing all the things you were forbidden to do while you're alive?

What a disappointment you're in for !!!!

“Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!”

Since: Dec 10

Agami, Alexandria, Egypt

#126757 Nov 10, 2012
An interesting view indeed, was reading that the 666 could refer to the micro chipping of humans.

http://yedies.blogspot.com/2010/11/microchipp...

http://beforeitsnews.com/healthcare/2012/07/a...

http://heavenquestions.com/MicroChips_-_The_M...

Just depends on the individuals interpretation of 666 I guess.:)
J_a_n wrote:
666 is Islamic..
http://www.formermuslims.com/forum/viewtopic....
<quoted text>
danetoo

London, UK

#126758 Nov 10, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>don't worry Islam will rule, inshaAllah
You can't even keep peace within your own miserable Muslim countries - so you go abroad to create more discontent ...

And then you say you want another Islamic society abroad - like the ones you escaped from - or that your parents escaped from?

Its like - why????

“Inveterate Islamaphobe”

Canada

#126759 Nov 10, 2012
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
And murder ... He killed a Jewish man along the way - forced his wife to marry him - and I believe she actually killed him - or at least tried to - good for her I'd say - a woman with spirit !!!!
He consummated the marriage the same night he murdered her entire family.

Anyone with a brain would realize it was rape....

Location hidden

#126760 Nov 10, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>He's your "prophet"...Banging children, men, women, slaves, corpses, his daughter-in-law....god knows what else...Donkeys? Goats?
His whole story is one of insatiable sexual deviance and predation.
-
-
By time Aisha was sexually ripe at the aged of 20 the prophet Muhammad 9pbuh) could not get an erection any more to satisfy Aisha.
Aisha went out looking for a bit of sex and she found this young penis by the name of Safwan.
Safwan was Aisha's lover for years.
The Muslims are so stupid that they can not even see how smart Aisha was.
Staying behind to defecate or have a pee.
The dropping of the necklace was a fabricated story.

Think about you stupid Muslims night time in a desert is fcucking very cold in most cases the temperature drops to freezing point.
Have you dumb Muslims ever asked your Imam how could Aisha have fallen to sleep, sleep my arse Safwan was fcucking her under a blanket.
-
The Qur'an reads >> Aisha says “I was overpowered by sleep and slept,”

You dumb Muslims have you ever wondered how the fcuck did Safwan recognised Aisha if she was wearing a Burqah or a veil.-
-
When ’Aisha returned to the camp after finding her necklace, she discovered that the caravan had left. So she waited and even slept at the same spot, calculating that they would come to fetch her once the mistake was discovered.“I was overpowered by sleep and slept,” she says. Then a young soldier, SafwAn b. Mu’attal SulamI ZakwAnI, who had also lagged behind for some reason, saw her, recognized her, and gave her a ride back.“By Allah, he did not speak to me a word and I did not hear a word from him except Inna lillAhi [InnalillAhi wainna ilaihi rAji’Un,‘we are for Allah and to Him we have to return’] and I covered my head with my headdress. He made his camel kneel down and I mounted the camel ... and he moved on leading the camel by the nosestring on which I was riding,” Aisha says.

You Muslims Think about Muslims are not allowed to wear any Jewelery, how the fcuck can she drop a necklace.

it says in the Qur'an that Aisha, she discovered that she had dropped her necklace,

The Caravan left with out her, how convenient of Aisha to go for a pee or a sh!t just before the caravan packs up.
-
How convenient of Aisha to met Safwan
How convenient that it took Safwan a days to catch up.
Of course he fcucked the arse off of Aisha,
Even the fagot Muhammad (pbuh) was convinced that Safwan fcucked Aisha.
-
Is when Aisha told Muhammad (pbuh) accept that I have a nice young lover or I will tell every one you can not get an erection anymore.
Muhammad quickly shut up.
It is all in THE QUR'AN AND HADITH

Location hidden

#126761 Nov 10, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>They will be speaking English. God is an American.
I was told he is a Greek.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#126762 Nov 10, 2012
ya heba wrote:
<quoted text>
don't worry Islam will rule, inshaAllah
You filthy animals have been saying that for 1400 years and we have had you dancing on a string the whole way. How much more time do you need?

Location hidden

#126763 Nov 10, 2012
MUQ wrote:
-
MUQ Islam is already imploding on it's self.
Millions of educated Muslims are leaving Islam.
Your only hope is stop educating your women, stop giving more rights to women.
For Muslim women are leaving Islam in the millions.

“Nemo Me Impune Lacessit!”

Since: Dec 10

Agami, Alexandria, Egypt

#126764 Nov 10, 2012
lol u must frequent what my husband calls "the public areas".

How long ago were you in Egypt ?

Baron, you can call me a liar and stupid as many times as you wish, it cuts no ice with me, we are not rich, we live in Agami, Alexandria, Egypt, and we do indeed have 2 bathrooms, one up and one down, bog paper and soap in each.

Where on earth do you get this idea that people live in squalor EVERYWHERE in Egypt?

Is it how you were brought up?

Thanks for the article, love the pics of the campus, lovely parks and gardens in Egypt, Alexandria is a most beautiful city and Cairo is amazing.
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are already well trained in telling lies as all Muslims do.
You as a person who is MINO should avoid telling lies.
-
It always amazes me that The Cairo, Port Said Alexandria, Suez, and many other towns that Muslims seem to know are so different from the same towns I paid visits to and lived there.
-
Some homes in the towns I mention ed do not even have running water why would they have 2 bathrooms 2 bidets and even have a shower and or a bath.
Here are images of water supply to the areas of where the average Egyptian lives.
Remember these towns in Egypt are not the Double Bay or the ST Ives of Sydney Australia <<<( for the Australians) or the Beverly Hills of Los Angeles or the Manhattan of New York USA. <<<<( for the Americans)
For those that know Sydney, These places in Egypt am referring to are a normal every day working class suburbs like Auburn, Padstow, Bankstown the working class area of Sydney Australia for those that know Los Angeles, Compton, Glendale, El Monte again working class areas in the USA
This is the normal working class of an Egyptian town
You find small water reservoir scattered all over Egyptian towns, and outer areas of larger towns
http://www.tonyhyman.info/Tony_and_Marilee/Fa...
http://www.tonyhyman.info/Tony_and_Marilee/Fa...
If these are the water reservoirs in the working class areas and Syriana is trying to explain to who ever reads her post she is not rich but has 2 bidets and 2 bathrooms in the house she lives in.
-
Either Syriana is a bloody liar, or she is that stupid she does not know what the difference is between rich, middle class and poor.
Or I will give her the benefit of the doubt that she has to make up stories for we who live in the west have to think Egypt and the Egyptian who are not rich live in a much higher standard than the average working Australian or American
-
Australia a country where the population lives very comfortable do not have 2 bidet and 2 bathroom
-
Of course the following article is false western propaganda, this is the Cairo I know >>>
-
Syriana you should learn not to tell lies
-
This articled was posted on the 12th day of July 2012.
http://places.designobserver.com/feature/egyp...
-
Cairo is an extraordinarily congested metropolis, with twice the density of Manhattan, mainly because of its growing informal districts. Unlike some of the tin-and-plywood squatter settlements in some African cities, informal Cairo is a visually coherent environment of four- and five-story red-brick buildings, many with reinforcing bars jutting from the roof, awaiting the next floor. The planned and unplanned areas of the city are both crowded with markets and cafés; but in informal areas the under-the-table economy is dominant, and infrastructure must be bartered for and self-built because it is usually not provided by municipal authorities. In some neighborhoods, community-built roads are so narrow they can’t accommodate emergency traffic, only tuk-tuk taxis. Plumbing services range from a trench in the road to a hole in the ground, both emptied by sewage trucks that sometimes discharge their waste into the Nile canals from which people draw their drinking water when the tap runs dry.
-

Location hidden

#126765 Nov 10, 2012
Syriana wrote:
lol u must frequent what my husband calls "the public areas".
How long ago were you in Egypt ?
Baron, you can call me a liar and stupid as many times as you wish, it cuts no ice with me, we are not rich, we live in Agami, Alexandria, Egypt, and we do indeed have 2 bathrooms, one up and one down, bog paper and soap in each.
Where on earth do you get this idea that people live in squalor EVERYWHERE in Egypt?
Is it how you were brought up?
Thanks for the article, love the pics of the campus, lovely parks and gardens in Egypt, Alexandria is a most beautiful city and Cairo is amazing.
<quoted text>
-
Only 2 years ago I was in Egypt I lived a total of 24 months in the Middle East.
-
Syriana this is the real Cairo and the real of any town or city in Egypt.
-
The article was written on the 12th of July 2012.
-
I often wonder why do women who fcuck Muslim men always tell the biggest lies.

Read the links and ask yourself Egypt with a shortage of water
70 Million Egyptian that is approximate 7 million houses with 2 bidet each house and 2 bathrooms.
Egypt is now in what the world calls water poverty.
Syriana as I said earlier you are a good liar.
-
Syriana >>>Learn to read.
-
It was a scorching hot summer, several months before the Egyptian revolution. Beneath the expressway sprawled the informal settlements where an estimated 60 percent of metropolitan Cairo’s 18 million residents live.[1] Some were using billboard poles to keep the brick structures from collapsing. Many did not have running water, and those who did found the taps drying up as water was diverted to the lavishly landscaped suburban developments with names like Allegria, Dreamland, Beverly Hills, Swan Lake, Utopia — a diversion that was straining the capacity of state-run water distribution networks and waste treatment plants.[2]
-

When Tahrir Square erupted in the winter of 2011, the international news media proclaimed a “social media revolution” spurred by pro-democracy Egyptians seeking to overthrow the repressive regime of President Hosni Mubarak.[3] To a large extent unreported was the fact that the country was also in a water crisis, having dropped below the globally recognized “water poverty” line of 1,000 cubic meters per person per year, down to 700 cubic meters per person.[4] It is no exaggeration to say that the January 25 Revolution was not just a revolution of the disenfranchised; it was also what some have called a “Revolution of the Thirsty.”[5] In a land almost without rain, the Nile River supplies 97 percent of renewable water resources, and these days an increasing share of that water is being directed to the posh suburban compounds — where many of Egypt's political elite lives — to support that "greener side of life." Meanwhile, in the years before the revolution, the state water utilities had dramatically hiked rates for residents in downtown Cairo, where some 40 percent of the population lives on less than $2 a day.[6]
Where is Egypt getting all this water from?
-
Within months of privatization, the price of water doubled in some areas of the capital, and citizens started to protest. At one demonstration in northern Cairo, in 2005,“angry residents chased bill collectors down the streets.”[8] Those who could not afford the new rates had little choice but to go to the city’s outskirts to collect water from the dirty Nile River canals.
-
residents paying up to $350 monthly in maintenance and utility fees expected clean water to flow freely when they turned on the tap, and more often than not it did. A recent study of two Cairo suburbs found that 69 percent of residents in Sixth of October City and 42 percent in New Cairo had tap water available at all times.[13]
-
Plumbing services range from a trench in the road to a hole in the ground, both emptied by sewage trucks that sometimes discharge their waste into the Nile canals from which people draw their drinking water when the tap runs dry.[14]
-
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#126766 Nov 10, 2012
where is Pak Jatt (nazir)
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#126767 Nov 10, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
To late I made a deal with Lucifer.
-
Read the book >>> The Picture of Dorian Gray.
-
In the mean time he made me master of any sea I am on.
-
He promised me eternal youth and to make me second in charge, when am sick and tired of eternal youth.
-
I be looking forward to seeing you there.
sorry not planning on a visit to hell, but if u behave u may see me in heaven one day, god will forgive u lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 4 min Blahblah80 11,689
Japan seeks help in IS hostage crisis 5 min Switches 10
In chilly Hanoi, Vietnam, US welcome burgeoning... 5 min Drgunzet 43
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 5 min Palau 46,602
NA speaker inaugurates China-Pakistan Year of F... 23 min It is so Amazing 3
Russian Soldier Accused Of Massacring Armenian ... 27 min top dander 18
Creation Or Evolution 27 min luigiajah 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:41 pm PST

ESPN 3:41PM
Saints owner Benson being sued by family
NBC Sports 8:52 PM
Report: Texans D-line coach Bill Kollar to join Gary Kubiak in Denver
NBC Sports 3:41 AM
Mickey Loomis: Saints letting Junior Galette case run its course before taking any action
NBC Sports 5:04 AM
Saints players shocked by team's ownership squabble
NBC Sports 7:42 AM
Jimmy Graham: Pro Bowl will help dictate if he needs surgery