Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 386,852

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#118509 Oct 7, 2012
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> and only an idiot steeped in his own hatred could refute the sound logic of it.
Now that was funny.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#118512 Oct 7, 2012
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> heard this one a year ago on this same thread..........
only it was told better.
Yeah it was.
Pak Jatt Soorma

Donvale, Australia

#118513 Oct 7, 2012
It is recommended that u only have one wife in the quran and hadiths
Pak Jatt Soorma

Donvale, Australia

#118514 Oct 7, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>I often wonder how it works with Muslim women, I have witnessed it when I was in the Middle East, and wondered how does it work, and asked many question and never received a satisfactory answer, besides Inshallah.
-
On returning to Australia I also tried it with 2 close female friends, it lasted 2 weeks. I lost both women.

The best answer I have is you have to be conditioned from childhood that you are going to share the same penis.
-
You take a look at a Muslim marriage, there is no love as know we know it in the west, the woman is just a means of a cheap servant a cheap whore, a cheap thing to play with when you decide to be at home.
The man spends very little time with his partners, his family comes first than his male friends, his wife or wives are just a vessel for him to deposit his sperm into it, she is there at his beck and call.

You will never see the male going shopping for the wife or wives.
You will never hear him say: "stay in bed sweety pie, you do not look so well I will bring you a cup of tea and look after the children"
You will never see him cook a meal or lay the sheet on the floor with plates that they can eat.
You will never see him wash any dishes.
He will tell you I ain't no Homosexual, that is a woman's job.
Yeah these are cultural issues my dads quite good he cooks a few days a week and helps out with housework etc I guess we live a fairly westernised life with the best of both cultures
Pak Jatt Soorma

Donvale, Australia

#118515 Oct 7, 2012
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text>He knows that should he want a second wife it would be his only wife.

I don't share.

Plus he comes from a family of men that marry once and only for love. His father remained celibate after the death of his mother from cancer when my husband was a boy of 12. My husband says there is no point in marrying another woman anyway. "There is only one you and I already have you. There is no woman else in the world who could replace you"

Seems pretty solid to me.

To your point, we did have the 'discussion' before we were married and I pointed out to him that if the rule was reversed, how would he feel if I came home, said "Nite honey, love you, I'm off to Joe's for a week now"

He admitted he couldn't live like that. I said "So you understand how I feel about it then?" He replied that he did.

Polygamy in Islam is allowed, but not recommended. It is a rare man who can follow the exact teachings and treat up to four women fairly. It's human nature -- we all form favourites and this would be the case, leading to screeching wives and catfights.

Men who do "indulge" in this tradition are furthermore not doing it for the right reasons. My husband had a friend in Egypt who was considering marrying another wife and my husband said to him "Your wife is good to you, she has provided you a clean home, children, comfort and kindness, you have no reason to marry another. You're doing it because you want a new sexual partner and that is a sin"

So, you can see, the right KIND of man, with principles borne of proper upbringing and education is a far cry from some idiot who marries for a fresh piece of tail.

I have given my husband a home, my love, and my devotion. He has more than returned these things to me.

I hope that helps dispel the myths you are labouring under.

Salam

MM
Marrying for lustful reasons is a big gunah

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#118516 Oct 7, 2012
Muslimamomma wrote:
Prophet Mohammed - a prophet, not a God
Prophet Jesus - s prophet, not a God.
No prob.
Prophet Jesus = God
Problem.
Jesus's divinity is your problem, not mine, and Mohammed is neither diety, or a prophet.
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> okay, so it's the three part that sticks Joe.
Three = three = polytheist
one = one = monotheist
Trinity: 1 x 1 x 1 = 1
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#118517 Oct 7, 2012
Pak Jatt Soorma wrote:
It is recommended that u only have one wife in the quran and hadiths
LOL nazir, yeah its recommended but who pays notice hehe, seems to be the trend nowadays for many wives, greedy men
Pak Jatt Soorma

Donvale, Australia

#118518 Oct 7, 2012
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>LOL nazir, yeah its recommended but who pays notice hehe, seems to be the trend nowadays for many wives, greedy men
Personally I don't know how I could remain sane with more than 1 wife
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#118519 Oct 7, 2012
Pak Jatt Soorma wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha actually i wonder how these men with many wives actually stay alive!
sheilaa

Sydney, Australia

#118520 Oct 7, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Same reason we give Indonesia Money for when their president steal money not in the millions but in the billions we say nothing and the following year we give them more.
It is called payola.
I grease your country (hand), you grease my bank account in Switzerland
The ironic think is Australia is borrowing money so it can then give it to Indonesia. It is also providing boats and surveillance equipment to help stop the boat people. We can all see how successful she has been in that department
aiesha s

Sydney, Australia

#118521 Oct 7, 2012
Pak Jatt Soorma wrote:
<quoted text>
'Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.'
- Oscar Wilde
sheilaa

Sydney, Australia

#118522 Oct 7, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
-
I was not aware that Gods do suffer
By the way who ever coined the saying patients like Job or is it Jobe.
-
Should of coined patients like God.

Live and learn. The authorship of Job is not known, but he remained faithful through all the trials he was put through, hence the saying the patience of Job

“kill 'em with kindness......”

Since: Apr 11

Ontario

#118524 Oct 7, 2012
aiesha s wrote:
<quoted text>
'Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.'
- Oscar Wilde
but Oscar spent a goodly portion of his adult life in jail for his homosexuality, so you can kind of see why he'd think that....

Ontario

#118525 Oct 7, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the reason he choose you?
-
Smart guy, who ever said Egyptians men are stupid, I take it back.
-
I Must admit many of my best fcucks were from well seasoned Cougar like you.
-
Where else do young boys learn to ride a bike, for sure not on a new bike, an offcast bike that someone had in a garage, is where I had my bike lessons.
Took me a while to find out why they gave the best fcucks.
-
For they thought that every fcuck they were having was their last so they gave their best.
Most of those good looking magazine or pin-up girls you see on TV are lousy fcucks.
your comments make me flip between two words and they are 'shallow' and 'inappropriate' Baron.

Honestly now, why do you have to be so gross, referring constantly back to your own sexual prowess? The overstatement leaves a very clear picture of your true state.

You should have a baron be nice day. How's about you try and be nice to every single poster for a 24 hours period. Make 'thanksgiving'(it's thanksgiving weekend here) something to be grateful for?

What say you?

Ontario

#118526 Oct 7, 2012
Pak Jatt Soorma wrote:
<quoted text>
Marrying for lustful reasons is a big gunah
I agree, but you must also allow that there are many men who do just that. If the wife is not failing in any aspect of her wifely duties, there is no reason but boredom for a man to consider a second wife.

I myself couldn't live like that. Every time he said he loved me, I'd be thinking "yeah and any other skirt that comes your way"

Maybe it's because I'm Western raised. It's distasteful to me. I know that it happens in foreign cultures, I know that marrying cousins is allowed too, but I wouldn't do that either.

Some culture differences don't translate well at all.:P
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#118527 Oct 7, 2012
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> your comments make me flip between two words and they are 'shallow' and 'inappropriate' Baron.
Honestly now, why do you have to be so gross, referring constantly back to your own sexual prowess? The overstatement leaves a very clear picture of your true state.
You should have a baron be nice day. How's about you try and be nice to every single poster for a 24 hours period. Make 'thanksgiving'(it's thanksgiving weekend here) something to be grateful for?
What say you?
thats just baconn44 the pervert, sx on the brain and nothing else oh and the shrimps lol
Love Hurghada

Bristol, UK

#118528 Oct 7, 2012
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, but you must also allow that there are many men who do just that. If the wife is not failing in any aspect of her wifely duties, there is no reason but boredom for a man to consider a second wife.

I myself couldn't live like that. Every time he said he loved me, I'd be thinking "yeah and any other skirt that comes your way"

Maybe it's because I'm Western raised. It's distasteful to me. I know that it happens in foreign cultures, I know that marrying cousins is allowed too, but I wouldn't do that either.

MM, you look like Nigella Lawson in that photo :)
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#118529 Oct 7, 2012
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> I agree, but you must also allow that there are many men who do just that. If the wife is not failing in any aspect of her wifely duties, there is no reason but boredom for a man to consider a second wife.
yeah boredom and greed, i agree, i couldnt live like that, i mean why get married in the first place

Ontario

#118530 Oct 7, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus's divinity is your problem, not mine, and Mohammed is neither diety, or a prophet.
<quoted text>
Trinity: 1 x 1 x 1 = 1
Jesus and Mohammed are prophets.

I'm no math genius but I see the equasion as 1 + 1 + 1 = 3.

Here Joe, watch this;

http://youtu.be/Dc1EHgab0Eg

Ontario

#118531 Oct 7, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have none, that is better yet.
That was funny.:D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Australia shuts door on asylum-seekers in Indon... 5 min lowprofile 164
Jordan Winn was sentenced at Durham Crown Court 6 min furqan 1
Vietnam Allows Foreigners To Buy Housing, Hopin... 8 min CAPTHUICHABACKYCH... 9
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... (Apr '14) 9 min Black man 4,389
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 11 min Fair Game 33,292
Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia to expand triangle coop... 14 min CAPTHUICHABACKYCH... 12
EULEX: Organ trafficking investigation continues (Jan '14) 15 min Albonazis 7

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE