Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments
114,041 - 114,060 of 364,731 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#118499 Oct 6, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
He may not actually be...
Hence the links that give both sides...
But as I've said...
He plays all sides for His own agenda...
The question is: Is he not a politician?

Location hidden

#118500 Oct 6, 2012
chazmo wrote:
He was reminded by Stephenopolus that He was christian and not muslim...
Many christians make that same mistake...
<quoted text>
He was interrupted, by the interviewer by dropping the word Christian, that confused him for a split second, he quickly came back at where he had left off.

Location hidden

#118501 Oct 6, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
I don't know, your right just because he was enrolled in school as a Muslims and had to study it 2 hours a week, some kids do but don't really grasp it. We can assume he knew little of it, or maybe more than he lets on to. All we can do is guess...
<quoted text>
That is why he the president of the most powerful country in the world and neither you or I are anywhere near his capabilities.

He is also a good politician.
Play both sides of the political field.

He thinks like a politician, I need your vote, to-day I be ambiguous, if you are such a big fool to think am a Muslim I did a good , however if you think am a Christian I also did a Good job.
If you think am a black African American again I did a good job.
For all those whites out there I love my mother and remember she is a white woman, I am not black although my skin colour tells you I am.
It is now up to you white Americans, am I just a nice little white boy that has a dark complexion, or am I ??????? I leave it up to you, to pigeon hole me.

He must of played his cards right, he was elected.
And my guess he be elected again.

Location hidden

#118502 Oct 7, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Now one is claiming that Obama is a terrorist...
Just that He is not and has never been truthful...
In a taqqiiyyaa sort of way?...maybe
Maybe just in a narcissistic America hating sort of way...
What counts is he won the last election and is the president of the world's most powerful nation.
And he is going to win again.
Romney has to many secrets.

Approximate 2071/2 million voters more than 25% do not believe in a Deity, and my guess is more than half are not keen on The church of latter day saints also known as the Mormons.
With all the bad publicity over the past few years
Sex with underage girls all over the news.
-
Approximate 6 Million Mormons, not enough to win. with no celebrities that I know of to back Romney up.
African Americans in The USA approximate 42 million with many African American celebrities to back him up, the best known of all Oprah Winfrey

Location hidden

#118503 Oct 7, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
What if all wives are put on social security/welfare?...
Wouldn't they all then be equal?...
That is a question you have to ask a Canadian.
In Australia the wife he lives with get the least money,
for they consider that if he is living with her they will have a combined income greater than the single woman living on her own
'
A Single social security income is approximate $18200 a year tax free plus many other financial benefits.
-
A married or living in the same house with a partner the combined income is approximate $29,229.00 a year tax free with many other financial benefits.

Like you only pay a Maximum of 25% of your income as rent that is if you living in a home that is rental subsidised. if you do not have a rental subsidised home and you rent privately you get an extra $120 a dollar a week to help towards the rent.
You get help with paying your phone bills, electricity and gas.
All medical are free.
From the time you go to a doctor or a Hospital or an operation or spectacles or dental.
If you are in need of more help, you can always visit a Christian charity outlet and cry and there are many Christian charity outlets, cry poor and they will give you a couple of $100 to help out.

There are many food lets that will feed you free of charge 1 hotmeal a day
The smarter Muslims will visit the food outlets that give 1 free hot meal at noon and than wait till dinner and visit an other free hotmeal outlet at dinner time.
-
Some of these Muslims drive SUV's worth more than $80,000 and they are on Social security benefits.

The whole system is easy to be scammed it is a rort.

Location hidden

#118504 Oct 7, 2012
sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason is that He is also a long suffering God. Wrath and mercy display Godís glory and you canít get either without the fall of mankind. Therefore, everything that is part of the drama of redemption Ė fall, election, redemption, atonement Ė serves the purpose of glorifying God. When man fell into sin, Godís mercy was immediately displayed in not killing him on the spot. Godís patience and forbearance were also on display as mankind fell deeper into sin prior to the flood. Godís justice and wrath were on display as he executed judgment during the flood. Godís mercy and grace were displayed as he saved Noah and his family from the flood; and on and on. The cross is the ultimate display of Godís glory as his justice and mercy meet. The righteous judgment of all sin was executed at the cross as well as Godís grace in pouring his wrath for our sin on Jesus instead of us. In the end, God will be glorified as his chosen people worship him for all eternity with the angels, and the wicked will also glorify God as his justice and righteousness will finally be vindicated by the eternal punishment of all unrepentant sinners (Philippians 2:11).
-
I was not aware that Gods do suffer
By the way who ever coined the saying patients like Job or is it Jobe.
-
Should of coined patients like God.

Location hidden

#118505 Oct 7, 2012
sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a joke Baron!!! Coffee had not yet been discovered and Mohammod would certainly not be in heaven based on his actions
Really and here was I thinking it was for real.

Location hidden

#118506 Oct 7, 2012
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know about you, but the idea of 'plowing virgins' as you so succinctly put it, is a little offputting. All that pain and muss. If I were a man I'd rather have a well-seasoned cougar....lol.
Is that the reason he choose you?
-
Smart guy, who ever said Egyptians men are stupid, I take it back.
-
I Must admit many of my best fcucks were from well seasoned Cougar like you.
-
Where else do young boys learn to ride a bike, for sure not on a new bike, an offcast bike that someone had in a garage, is where I had my bike lessons.

Took me a while to find out why they gave the best fcucks.
-
For they thought that every fcuck they were having was their last so they gave their best.

Most of those good looking magazine or pin-up girls you see on TV are lousy fcucks.

Location hidden

#118507 Oct 7, 2012
Racist wrote:
<quoted text>
In this case you was the pig you byach, as for insulting the Armenians just for that f@@k you, f@@k everything that is dear to you, and finally f@@k all Christian HATERS!
I am not sure about the Middle East, but Muslims people started from the anal fornicating of two men who had camels and lived in a desert.

Location hidden

#118508 Oct 7, 2012
sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Whilst I agree with you in relation to an off the cuff remark, his actions show us his intentions. Anyone can say they are a christian for political purposes. What is he doing in bed with the muslim brotherhood? Why is money still being sent to Pakistan in breach of an anti terrorist agreement that the US has with Pakistan? Why are millions of US dollars still being given to the PA who daily incite hatred of Jews and Christians and death to America?
Same reason we give Indonesia Money for when their president steal money not in the millions but in the billions we say nothing and the following year we give them more.
It is called payola.
I grease your country (hand), you grease my bank account in Switzerland

Location hidden

#118509 Oct 7, 2012
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> and only an idiot steeped in his own hatred could refute the sound logic of it.
Now that was funny.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#118512 Oct 7, 2012
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> heard this one a year ago on this same thread..........
only it was told better.
Yeah it was.
Pak Jatt Soorma

Donvale, Australia

#118513 Oct 7, 2012
It is recommended that u only have one wife in the quran and hadiths
Pak Jatt Soorma

Donvale, Australia

#118514 Oct 7, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>I often wonder how it works with Muslim women, I have witnessed it when I was in the Middle East, and wondered how does it work, and asked many question and never received a satisfactory answer, besides Inshallah.
-
On returning to Australia I also tried it with 2 close female friends, it lasted 2 weeks. I lost both women.

The best answer I have is you have to be conditioned from childhood that you are going to share the same penis.
-
You take a look at a Muslim marriage, there is no love as know we know it in the west, the woman is just a means of a cheap servant a cheap whore, a cheap thing to play with when you decide to be at home.
The man spends very little time with his partners, his family comes first than his male friends, his wife or wives are just a vessel for him to deposit his sperm into it, she is there at his beck and call.

You will never see the male going shopping for the wife or wives.
You will never hear him say: "stay in bed sweety pie, you do not look so well I will bring you a cup of tea and look after the children"
You will never see him cook a meal or lay the sheet on the floor with plates that they can eat.
You will never see him wash any dishes.
He will tell you I ain't no Homosexual, that is a woman's job.
Yeah these are cultural issues my dads quite good he cooks a few days a week and helps out with housework etc I guess we live a fairly westernised life with the best of both cultures
Pak Jatt Soorma

Donvale, Australia

#118515 Oct 7, 2012
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text>He knows that should he want a second wife it would be his only wife.

I don't share.

Plus he comes from a family of men that marry once and only for love. His father remained celibate after the death of his mother from cancer when my husband was a boy of 12. My husband says there is no point in marrying another woman anyway. "There is only one you and I already have you. There is no woman else in the world who could replace you"

Seems pretty solid to me.

To your point, we did have the 'discussion' before we were married and I pointed out to him that if the rule was reversed, how would he feel if I came home, said "Nite honey, love you, I'm off to Joe's for a week now"

He admitted he couldn't live like that. I said "So you understand how I feel about it then?" He replied that he did.

Polygamy in Islam is allowed, but not recommended. It is a rare man who can follow the exact teachings and treat up to four women fairly. It's human nature -- we all form favourites and this would be the case, leading to screeching wives and catfights.

Men who do "indulge" in this tradition are furthermore not doing it for the right reasons. My husband had a friend in Egypt who was considering marrying another wife and my husband said to him "Your wife is good to you, she has provided you a clean home, children, comfort and kindness, you have no reason to marry another. You're doing it because you want a new sexual partner and that is a sin"

So, you can see, the right KIND of man, with principles borne of proper upbringing and education is a far cry from some idiot who marries for a fresh piece of tail.

I have given my husband a home, my love, and my devotion. He has more than returned these things to me.

I hope that helps dispel the myths you are labouring under.

Salam

MM
Marrying for lustful reasons is a big gunah

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#118516 Oct 7, 2012
Muslimamomma wrote:
Prophet Mohammed - a prophet, not a God
Prophet Jesus - s prophet, not a God.
No prob.
Prophet Jesus = God
Problem.
Jesus's divinity is your problem, not mine, and Mohammed is neither diety, or a prophet.
Muslimamomma wrote:
<quoted text> okay, so it's the three part that sticks Joe.
Three = three = polytheist
one = one = monotheist
Trinity: 1 x 1 x 1 = 1
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#118517 Oct 7, 2012
Pak Jatt Soorma wrote:
It is recommended that u only have one wife in the quran and hadiths
LOL nazir, yeah its recommended but who pays notice hehe, seems to be the trend nowadays for many wives, greedy men
Pak Jatt Soorma

Donvale, Australia

#118518 Oct 7, 2012
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>LOL nazir, yeah its recommended but who pays notice hehe, seems to be the trend nowadays for many wives, greedy men
Personally I don't know how I could remain sane with more than 1 wife
Lena

Canberra, Australia

#118519 Oct 7, 2012
Pak Jatt Soorma wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally I don't know how I could remain sane with more than 1 wife
hahaha actually i wonder how these men with many wives actually stay alive!
sheilaa

Sydney, Australia

#118520 Oct 7, 2012
Baron44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Same reason we give Indonesia Money for when their president steal money not in the millions but in the billions we say nothing and the following year we give them more.
It is called payola.
I grease your country (hand), you grease my bank account in Switzerland
The ironic think is Australia is borrowing money so it can then give it to Indonesia. It is also providing boats and surveillance equipment to help stop the boat people. We can all see how successful she has been in that department

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 5 min piratefighting 11,787
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 7 min Fa-Foxy 904
Disabled boy removed from school after string o... 10 min The Anti-Muhammad 17
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 14 min Brian_G 32,475
Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4 launched in Malays... 17 min _malon_goblok 472
Ten top special traits that make people say the... 27 min _malon_goblok 1
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 29 min paki_jatt_soorma 50,150
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... 2 hr HalKW 2,668
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr J RULES 68,989
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••