Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 373,508

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#82471 Jun 25, 2012
Aliroger1 wrote:
Wow, I guess poor Milena did not know all east bloc mail order brides, table dancers and ho's are Tatianas regardless of where in the bloc they come from!!! LOLLLLLLLLLLLL
Tatiana is a Russian name,stupid!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#82472 Jun 25, 2012
Paki universities are Madrassas, considering the average Muslim believes the holocaust never happened or that the sun sets in a pond I would guess the Islamic schools are not to good.
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
They let me transfer credits from my Bulgarian university to the one I attended here.Did they let you do that from your Paki university?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#82473 Jun 25, 2012
No wonder the whole world wants to got to school in the USA. Free degrees, no study.
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Those degree mills award doctoral degrees to pet dogs and cats!!!! LOLLLLLLLLLL Sure they allowed you to transfer your garbage credits. Heck, they allow people to transfer kindergarten credits too in those American "universities" you attended!!!
Aliroger1

York, Canada

#82474 Jun 25, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that American universities have no credibility?I'm sure they are a lot better than the ones in Pakistan.
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

There are real universities in America, then there are business ventures that have some semblance of legality, then there are the outright crooked fraudulent "universities." That you are unaware of this notorious reality is a measure of how little you know about America and the post-secondary educational system in America!!! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Aliroger1

York, Canada

#82475 Jun 25, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
Tatiana is a Russian name,stupid!
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

FYI. For the rest of the world, especially in western Europe, North America and Asia, Tatianas are any ho from the former east bloc tried to peddle her assets of the east bloc. Wow, I guess no one told you!!! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Aliroger1

York, Canada

#82476 Jun 25, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
Paki universities are Madrassas, considering the average Muslim believes the holocaust never happened or that the sun sets in a pond I would guess the Islamic schools are not to good.
<quoted text>
Wow, a professor of theology is running down theological schools!!! LOLLLLLLLLL

Jan, why did you claim to be a Harvard University professor???? You are going to burn in Hell!!!
Aliroger1

York, Canada

#82477 Jun 25, 2012
J_a_n wrote:
No wonder the whole world wants to got to school in the USA. Free degrees, no study.
<quoted text>
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Jan thinks con artists give away things for free!!! There are no free degrees in America!!!! You pay your money to the degree mill and you get your piece of paper all nice and shiny looking. Jan claims to have taught for 30 years in America as a professor but has never heard of a degree mill!!!! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Aliroger1

York, Canada

#82478 Jun 25, 2012
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a real dumbfuck!If I don't know what a table dancer is,looking in the mirror wouldn't give me the answer.The question is how do you know what it means.Have you done that job too,besides the toilet cleaning?
It is a delicate matter. I will leave it to Jan or Chazmo to explain to you their intimate knowledge of table dancers.

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#82479 Jun 26, 2012
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>new testament is crap and not truth to it but make by men and was changed a lot. i don't believe in new testament. Mohammad prophet was in the old one and he was taken off, why is that!!! He was the last prophet of God.
Well am off, it later here.
Sleep tight...
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#82480 Jun 26, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sleep tight...
wow, you werent kidding....

Dorchester , MA

#82481 Jun 26, 2012
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>American healthcare has never been good, specially not for those that don't has insurance, if anything has happen to them serioui or get seriousi sick they are turned down cause didn't has insurance.
Have to disagree...

I've had top notch healthcare whether I've had no insurance, poor insurance or great insurance...

Best doctors and best hospitals...

Never been turned down either when I had no insurance...

Ever...

Wife was pregnant and we paid doctor's deductible over 6 months and hospital's after the birth...

By choice...

Never once have either of us been denied care for no or poor healthcare...
greek gal

Canberra, Australia

#82482 Jun 26, 2012
atheist infidel wrote:
by the by Lena...
of course i'm kidding... i hope the dumbostanian enjoys her trip... Obviously the savage will... OLf course, as long as she's not too stupid to realize, she's not welcome here and neither is her ignorant perverted islamic savage..
i know u was kidding, u are a little softie under that tough exterior, i know u too well lol

Dorchester , MA

#82483 Jun 26, 2012
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>ye thanks to greedy men with power in USA they make them both this way, then turned against them make them a enemy, hope they has learner and make no more enemy. But we shall see what they has learner so far
Yeah...

Best to refuse all aid to muslim countries...

Look what it 'turns them into'...

Dorchester , MA

#82484 Jun 26, 2012
greek gal wrote:
<quoted text>
i know u was kidding, u are a little softie under that tough exterior, i know u too well lol
Shhhhhhh....

It's a secret...

Dorchester , MA

#82485 Jun 26, 2012
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Brits have bad teeth, and quite a few Europeans too, including the Germans. Indeed, dentistry in Germany is pretty bad.
Why did they throw you out?...

Dorchester , MA

#82486 Jun 26, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I liked Jan's joke.....Maybe for me it had a regional appeal.
It shows there's hope for the youth...

Dorchester , MA

#82487 Jun 26, 2012
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>No it shows how stupid paranoid you are looool, and I never has eat goat neither cook goat. and don't eat goat and never have, have you!!!! if anyone is ignroant are you hippi weed.
but hippis was cool, you not.
I bought a goat to cook...

Wound up a pet...

Named it 'Bleat'...

Liked to climb cars...

“Palestine Will Be Free. ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#82488 Jun 26, 2012
atheist infidel wrote:
<quoted text> yeah i'm jealous of an icelandic who was kicked to the curb by the US navy....
Ok alidouchewaddist, cause your such a challenger !!!!!!!
honestly, you can have her, soon as she finds out her tweeny isnt quite the man she thought it would be... oh wait, your married to a ninja....
I would have kicked him way out of my life anyway than live with him longer you idiot and I would have left him anyway cause I do not let anyone threat me the way he did to me you f**khead and no one would have do the same as me, that had be with him, weasten man, not muslim as you know and you know nothing what happen in my marriage life and how he did treaten me you little scumbag but those that was close to me and talked to him also, so don't dare to put a mouth in here when you know nothing about it. And Ali was not hitting on me but to say good night, you think every muslim man is hitting on me when they talk to me, you nuts, he was just begin nice and gentle to me, nothing else. And my man you propblably mean Khaled is more a man than you wil even be and a good man, he not what you think of him in here.
danetoo

Salamanca, Spain

#82489 Jun 26, 2012
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
I bought a goat to cook...
Wound up a pet...
Named it 'Bleat'...
Liked to climb cars...
I have had baby goat here in Spain and next door in Portugal ... I must say it is absolutely delicious ...

Dorchester , MA

#82490 Jun 26, 2012
topgirl wrote:
<quoted text>and thousands of palenstinias been murderes by israeli zionist scums. and now the cowardy Israeli jailef a 14 year old palenstine boy in jail for 8 years for wat for begin a palenstinian. Want proof here is it http://occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com/2012/0...
Looks like farfour, nahoul and that fuzzy bunny had the desired effect...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min Tim Osman 118,303
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 10 min pearl 15,331
Turkey, frustrated with West, clings to fading ... 11 min Rasputin 3
Thousands of Jehovah's Witnesses 'seek God's Ki... 12 min kjw51 133
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 16 min Eman 22,923
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 18 min tarmo 1,630
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 22 min truth-facts 592
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr HughBe 69,535

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE