Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments
350,681 - 350,700 of 362,387 Comments Last updated 31 min ago
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2014

[109e] to their descendants, concerning the mighty deeds and the laws of their predecessors they had no knowledge, save for some invariably obscure reports; and since, moreover, they and their children for many generations were themselves in want of the necessaries of life, their attention was given to their own needs

http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text...

In this way, then, the names of the ancients, without their works, have been preserved. And for evidence of what I say I point to the statement of Solon, that the Egyptian priests, in describing the war of that period, mentioned most of those names—such as those of Cecrops and Erechtheus and Erichthonius and Erysichthon and most of the other names
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2014

And as to the city, this is the way in which it was laid out at that time. In the first place, the acropolis, as it existed then, was different from

[112a] what it is now. For as it is now, the action of a single night of extraordinary rain has crumbled it away and made it bare of soil, when earthquakes occurred simultaneously with the third of the disastrous floods which preceded the destructive deluge in the time of Deucalion.1
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2014

In this fashion, then, they dwelt, acting as guardians of their own citizens and as leaders, by their own consent,

of the rest of the Greeks

and they watched carefully that their own numbers, of both men and women, who were neither too young nor too old to fight, should remain for all time as nearly as possible the same, namely, about 20,000.

[112e] So it was that these men, being themselves of the character described and always justly administering in some such fashion both

their own land and Hellas,

were famous throughout all Europe and Asia both for their bodily beauty and for the perfection of their moral excellence, and were of all men then living the most renowned.

And now, if we have not lost recollection of what we heard when we were still children,1 we will frankly impart to you all, as friends, our story of the men who warred against

our Athenians,

what their state was and how it originally came about.

*** told you the "know-oneself" and being humble and of low self esteem is an eternal Greek streak that runs in our veins ;))
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2014

Happy 5th of July to all my fellow Americans, citizens of the world, mammals birds and reptiles everywhere.

This is a day that we revere and celebrate....because it is summer, the weather is nice and a human lifetime is short.

Let us pray.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2014

Nina Q wrote:
And as to the city, this is the way in which it was laid out at that time. In the first place, the acropolis, as it existed then, was different from
[112a] what it is now. For as it is now, the action of a single night of extraordinary rain has crumbled it away and made it bare of soil, when earthquakes occurred simultaneously with the third of the disastrous floods which preceded the destructive deluge in the time of Deucalion.1
I blame the Jews.
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2014

The story then told was a long one, and it began something like this.

Like as we previously stated1 concerning the allotments of the Gods, that they portioned out the whole earth, here into larger allotments and there into smaller, and provided for themselves

[113c] shrines and sacrifices, even so Poseidon took for his allotment the island of Atlantis and settled therein the children whom he had begotten of a mortal woman in a region of the island of the following description. Bordering on the sea and extending through the center of the whole island there was a plain, which is said to have been the fairest of all plains and highly fertile; and, moreover, near the plain, over against its center, at a distance of about 50 stades, there stood a mountain that was low on all sides. Thereon dwelt one of the natives originally sprung from the earth,1 Evenor by name,
Plat. Criti. 113c

....And to all of them he gave names, giving to him that was eldest and king the name after which the whole island was called and the sea spoken of as the Atlantic, because the first king who then reigned had the name of Atlas. And the name of his younger twin-brother,
Plat. Criti. 114a

So all these, themselves and their descendants, dwelt for many generations bearing rule over many other islands throughout the sea, and holding sway besides, as was previously stated,1 over the

Mediterranean peoples as far as Egypt and Tuscany.

Now a large family of distinguished sons sprang from Atlas;
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2014

WHAT LEGEND DO YOU KNOW OF ATLANTIS THAT EVERYBODY KNOWS OF ITS AFFLUENCE IN EVERYTHING IF NOT PLATO'S LEGEND

HOW COME YOU KNOW HALF OF THE WHOLE LEGEND AND FILL IN WHATEVER YOU NEED TO FILL TO COMPLETE YOUR KNOWLEDGE?

First of all they bridged over the circles of sea which surrounded the ancient metropolis, making thereby a road towards and from the royal palace. And they had built the palace at the very beginning where the settlement was first made by their God2 and their ancestors; and as each king received it from his predecessor, he added to its adornment

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2014

Judged:

Oh fck! It's Saturday. It seems like a Monday because yesterday seemed like a Sunday, even though it was Friday.

My life is in total chaos.... Clearly this a part of the Mainstream Media's sinister plot to deceive me and the rest of Americans while they rob us.

We should bomb the Palestinians and the Irish Catholics and take their oil so that banksters can profit from our blood.

I'm glad that I am one of those special people with acute insight into affairs that don't concern me in the least.

Thank God I base my entire perspective upon what I read on cutting edge websites.

My motto is..... If it's on the internet....It must be true.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2014

Judged:

Now I would like to offer poignant discourse on the politics of countries I have never and will never visit....

But first I have to feed the stray cat.
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2014

By such reflections and by the continuance in them of a divine nature, the qualities which we have described grew and increased among them; but when the divine portion began to fade away, and became diluted too often and too much with the mortal admixture, and the human nature got the upper hand, they then, being unable to bear their fortune, behaved unseemly, and to him who had an eye to see grew visibly debased, for they were losing the fairest of their precious gifts; but to those who had no eye to see the true happiness, they appeared glorious and blessed at the very time when they were full of avarice and unrighteous power.
Zeus, the god of gods, who rules according to law, and is able to see into such things, perceiving that an honourable race was in a woeful plight, and wanting to inflict punishment on them, that they might be chastened and improve, collected all the gods into their most holy habitation, which, being placed in the centre of the world, beholds all created things. And when he had called them together, he spake as follows-*
http://www.activemind.com/Mysterious/topics/a...

===
* The rest of the Dialogue of Critias has been lost or perhaps was never written.

HOW CONVENIENT HUH?
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2014

Judged:

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I blame the Jews.
you should blame the Greeks
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2014

Judged:

Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
you should blame the Greeks
I hold you personally responsible, Nina.
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2014

Judged:

hhahaha I think you should all thank me for bringing Platon's works handy to you first thin in the morning afternoon evening whatever .

and I thank you that had me read Platon first thing in the morning haha

welll much better and useful than go to fb and read about yet another human monster killing and brutalizing humans. because of... TOO much civilization of our prosperous days ;)

cheers!

hahaha

enter zombie attack

hhaa yeh I m aware of the current ...folkore...to lead manipulate the blissful prosperous masses ;)
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2014

Timaeus and Critias, two of Plato's dialogues, are the only existing written records which specifically refer to Atlantis. The dialogues are conversations between Socrates, Hermocrates, Timeaus, and Critias. Apparently in response to a prior talk by Socrates about ideal societies, Timeaus and Critias agree to entertain Socrates with a tale that is "not a fiction but a true story."

The story is about the conflict between the ancient Athenians and the

Atlantians 9000 years before Plato's time. Knowledge of the distant past

apparently forgotten to the Athenians of Plato's day, the story of Atlantis

was conveyed to Solon by Egyptian priests.

Solon passed the tale to Dropides, the great-grandfather of Critias.

Critias learned of it from his grandfather also named Critias, son of Dropides.

at least it's been made CLEAR that the ONLY LEGEND that has inspired researchers and acheaologists and all kinds of scientist is the LEGEND given by PLATO.

and if you know aboutthe LEGEND THEN YOU KNOW THAT GREEKS WERE THERE BACK IN 10,000 BC!!!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2014

Judged:

My brother-in-law actually had a conversation with me last night wherein he proudly described how he had bought his six-year-old son his first rifle and was going to teach him to shoot birds.

Perhaps I am insane.....or missing some aspect of realistic perception, but that seems completely derailed.

How can any rational person think that is OK?

We don't quite live in the Kalahari or the mountains of Tibet where we have to drink Yak's blood to survive.

I taught my child that killing any living creature is wrong.

Man, I gotta stay away from people. They pollute my mind with their amoral beliefs. And I don't want them like touching me or breathing on me.....I don't want whatever germs are living on them hopping off their bodies onto me.
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2014

which should start giving you some certainty that if there is ever a 10,000 AD, BE SURE GREEKS WILL BE THERE TOO.

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2014

Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
what LEGEND is that that 'in fact" has it that Hellenes were not there?
give me the legend Milena..
all peopleknow about Atlantis was thanks to Greeks
the legend has it that Atlantis was named after Atlas Poseidon's son all Greek names and your legend says there were no hellenes then no greekgods no Poseidon no Atlas etc etc etc...
chuckles
First of all,it's debatable whether Atlantice really existed or not.And so far back in the timing when it supposedly existed,Greece had not risen to the civilization,they are known for.I can't give you specific links.There are many hypotheses.Some of them talk about Atlantians going to both Greece and Mexico(which would explain some of the strange findings Risto's talking about),but one thing I've heard is that Atlantians were so advanced that when they escaped Atlantice,they found primitive people on the shores they reached.There are many books.I think Risto is drawing his conclusions from this one:
"Survivors of Atlantice: Their Impact on World Culture" by Frank Joseph.
Anyway,are you trying to tell me you agree with the ridiculous suggestion that Greeks directed a comet on Atlantice in the year of 1600 BC?
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2014

Judged:

Faith wrote:
Oh fck! It's Saturday. It seems like a Monday because yesterday seemed like a Sunday, even though it was Friday.
My life is in total chaos.... Clearly this a part of the Mainstream Media's sinister plot to deceive me and the rest of Americans while they rob us.
We should bomb the Palestinians and the Irish Catholics and take their oil so that banksters can profit from our blood.
I'm glad that I am one of those special people with acute insight into affairs that don't concern me in the least.
Thank God I base my entire perspective upon what I read on cutting edge websites.
My motto is..... If it's on the internet....It must be true.
to me all day yesterday was Thursday .
it was my arranged meeting with my accountant .. for today which made it only logical that there would be another weekday .... so I let it go.

understandably I called off the meeting... who wants to spoil their weekend?

plus I m thinking that my good God for some reason some reason wants me to postpone any payment...
hm....

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2014

Judged:

Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
what LEGEND is that that 'in fact" has it that Hellenes were not there?
give me the legend Milena..
all peopleknow about Atlantis was thanks to Greeks
the legend has it that Atlantis was named after Atlas Poseidon's son all Greek names and your legend says there were no hellenes then no greekgods no Poseidon no Atlas etc etc etc...
chuckles
You can chuckle all you want.In 1600 BC there are no recors from Greece being anything significant.

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2014

Judged:

Nina Q wrote:
WHAT LEGEND DO YOU KNOW OF ATLANTIS THAT EVERYBODY KNOWS OF ITS AFFLUENCE IN EVERYTHING IF NOT PLATO'S LEGEND
HOW COME YOU KNOW HALF OF THE WHOLE LEGEND AND FILL IN WHATEVER YOU NEED TO FILL TO COMPLETE YOUR KNOWLEDGE?
First of all they bridged over the circles of sea which surrounded the ancient metropolis, making thereby a road towards and from the royal palace. And they had built the palace at the very beginning where the settlement was first made by their God2 and their ancestors; and as each king received it from his predecessor, he added to its adornment
Plato lived somewhere in the 800'sBC and Atlantice supposedly sank in 1600BC.What's you point?Do you take everything written by Greeks as 100% truth?Tell me some more about how Greeks send a comet to destroy Atlantice.LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••