Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 378,155

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

#339050 Apr 2, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>I'll never tell you who Netherlands is now that you insist on knowing. But he'll read this, he'll laugh and he will fck with with your punk ass until your eyes bleed, you dim-witted fck. You just aren't smart enough to play this game.
Hahahaha, you call call pinching other people's IDs and posting the same jizz, Jew drunk spunk funny and smart?

Where is he now, why is he hiding in your panties?

How old are you, dumb fck?
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#339051 Apr 2, 2014
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>And how is this so bad that it made you totally freak out?My believe is that we have to accept each other with all pros and cons.Otherwise it would be hypocrisy.I really have a hard time getting your rationalization.
but I didnt freak out as you say.

what's really worth freaking out is you went as far as doubting my sincerity . More or less you'll end up being the betrayed one huh?
I say so be it.. fine .
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#339052 Apr 2, 2014
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>You said it was my generalization that got you started,and if it's not,what is it then?
now we're going in cycles . But there's no point going in cycles. I have made myself very clear, time to move on .
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#339053 Apr 2, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha, you call call pinching other people's IDs and posting the same jizz, Jew drunk spunk funny and smart?
Where is he now, why is he hiding in your panties?
How old are you, dumb fck?
Get lost troll. You post the same stupid sht over and over. You are a parrot. What do you gain by typing this bullsht here? No one cares. No one is interested in your mental illness. You are just showing us what a fckng spineless f/aggit you are. D you think it hurts any of us watching you waste your time and make an a-hole out of yourself? You're a little fool.
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#339054 Apr 2, 2014
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>Well,since I never really thought you'd use any knives,before or now,I don't really know what you mean.What I see is that you took that generalization as personally directed to you.That wasn't true and I told you that.It's a whole different ballgame if you think I'm lying to you.And ya,I said I didn't need you at all because I didn't want you to feel used.
this is a truth you'll have to ponder over:

people who easily go for the generalizations coming from their own prejudices and inadequacies disregarding that those generalisations sweep to hell the individual they do make a choice to sacrifice the individual for the sake of their own loved generalisations.

You cant have the cake and eat it too Let alone go as far eating it as accuse it too.

simple things , no point going in cycles
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

#339055 Apr 2, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You aren't clever enough to come up with your own material, you little twerp.
If you're too cowardly to do it yourself , someone has to using your material.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#339057 Apr 2, 2014
<quoted text>
That made no sense at all, you proxy using f/aggit.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#339058 Apr 2, 2014
<quoted text>
You are just too fckng stupid to come up with your own material...reminds me of Shilla...LOL! Hmmm makes me wonder, douchebag.
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#339061 Apr 2, 2014
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>You're mixing up events.There was no provocation this last time.I've made this warning to every Greek who doesn't clarify he's talking about Fyro's,not only you.
did you feel that you were included under the turkobulgar name? Why?
it wasnt addressed to you in the first place it was general and there was no intention of insulting YOU

or maybe you include yourself among the Bulgarians ? or even Turkobulgars, now what?

and when you say " Greeks" do you count me out?

Im trying to show you Milena that if I follow your logic you will not like it. so ..

You cant have it both ways.
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

#339063 Apr 2, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You are just too fckng stupid to come up with your own material...reminds me of Shilla...LOL! Hmmm makes me wonder, douchebag.
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>That made no sense at all, you proxy using f/aggit.
It makes every sense, you're too thick and deranged to make sense of it.
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#339064 Apr 2, 2014
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>Let me see if I get this right,according to you,it doesn't matter what accused me of,because it's obvious that I'm no good people-using low-life.Is this what you're saying?And is friendship to you equal to obedience?
you are an ok woman Milena .. but at times the Bulgarian takes the better of you .. now...dont take it personally I m talking general about Bulgarians .. ;) how do you like my generalisation Milena? I guess you allow me now to freely tell what Greeks think about Bulgarians?

cant have it both ways.

obedience? oh boy did I ever ask obedience from you?

or maybe you want a fight Milena? YOu want to provoke me again?

what's wrong there?

let's put an end to it. Feel free to tell the world what Bulgarians think of Greeks

I guess that grants me the freedom to tell my Greek understanding of Bulgarians? right?

you ll never move on unless you learn to take a few steps back . One lie calls for another and more and more.. really .. to gain what?
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#339068 Apr 2, 2014
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>Which truth,yours or mine?Have you ever thought that your perception of the truth might not match my true intentions.Maybe what you said to me back then hurt me more than you know but instead of telling me if you really meant that,you keep justifying it over and over,until I have no choice but to believe that you meant what you said.
look. if it hurt you that means you really counted on my friendship. I know you did That means you have reasons and tangible proof of my friendship.---and yet ..you gave no second thought to your ..impulse

That is something that really bothered me. I dont want friends who have bad surprises for me.

I dont want friends who will make me watch my back --you know what I mean??

who cares about intentions Milena when I m feeling something on my back?

I believe you. I m not even angry with you . I d told you that. I am ..disappointed that's all.

and lastly Milena ... I did the right thing. I gave you the distance you need so that you wont have to worry about your back. I thought you'd be relieved..
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#339070 Apr 2, 2014
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look the 3 day dispute between dumb and dumber rages on, what a pair of f**kwits.
you should be happy my pet turkobulgar monkey
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#339072 Apr 2, 2014
Love Hurghada wrote:
<quoted text>
Anthony Greenwood, shut yer mouth
"God forsakes Anthony'

"...and say goodbye to the Makedonia you're losing'

NIna through Kavafis

hahaaa

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#339073 Apr 2, 2014
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
you should be happy my pet turkobulgar monkey
Yeah carry on you boring old witch *deluded*
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#339075 Apr 2, 2014
Love Hurghada wrote:
I take a lot of pleasure when people have used my real name on topix then I do the same to back.
You asked for it C**T
in topix annals there has been a supposedly Greek from Australia who would play with that silly greek girl and reach her fb and them make fun of her calling her names on topix ( that topix fiasco via fb is an old story for some of us) and it took a greek to find out that he had hijacked another person;s
info and persona.

then there has been that Serb from america one who later on was caught out to be a black from america who had even given me his fb name and one would have to wonder why he would do that going from serbian to a black american --and of course one would have to wonder why on earth a black american would visit the albanian serbian greek forums ... only to find out that he wanst a black american either but a pure albanoturkobulgaro skopian --a skopian in short - who just wished he were makedonian and because that couldnt happen he had to hijack many identities personal and ethnic ones

in fact both the "greek" aussie and the "serbian ethnic black american ' were skopians.

and the hijacking of innocent people's identity and info is an old hobby of theirs who you will find in
ausralia
canada
usa
uk

not to mention the "georgian one ' from the uk again
hahaha
but it's hard to tell them when they play "turks" I guess.. due to closeness .

Since: Feb 14

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#339076 Apr 2, 2014
I am pretty sure islam will cool Down pretty soon, well i hope they will, because sometimes they go in a path no one likes...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#339077 Apr 2, 2014
Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
in topix annals there has been a supposedly Greek from Australia who would play with that silly greek girl and reach her fb and them make fun of her calling her names on topix ( that topix fiasco via fb is an old story for some of us) and it took a greek to find out that he had hijacked another person;s
info and persona.
then there has been that Serb from america one who later on was caught out to be a black from america who had even given me his fb name and one would have to wonder why he would do that going from serbian to a black american --and of course one would have to wonder why on earth a black american would visit the albanian serbian greek forums ... only to find out that he wanst a black american either but a pure albanoturkobulgaro skopian --a skopian in short - who just wished he were makedonian and because that couldnt happen he had to hijack many identities personal and ethnic ones
in fact both the "greek" aussie and the "serbian ethnic black american ' were skopians.
and the hijacking of innocent people's identity and info is an old hobby of theirs who you will find in
ausralia
canada
usa
uk
not to mention the "georgian one ' from the uk again
hahaha
but it's hard to tell them when they play "turks" I guess.. due to closeness .
Demented hag, your point being you are a r3tarded bore that lives its life on topix. Now come back with your usual garbage, predictable and hackneyed.
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#339078 Apr 2, 2014
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, I need a new septum now!
what you need is a little more housetraining. you re not good enough. Now I ll ask you to be my good pet and
fetch that no ..5 !

go boy!
Nina Q

Thessaloníki, Greece

#339079 Apr 2, 2014
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Demented hag, your point being you are a r3tarded bore that lives its life on topix. Now come back with your usual garbage, predictable and hackneyed.
hahahahaha

there the monkey jumped high like only a turkobulgar monkey would jump!

hahahahaaha

Did I hurt your ethnic black briTTishness ?

sorry I never intended to hurt you my monkey

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Australian police charge teens over 'racist' tr... 4 min Baa Baa Black sheep 145
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 8 min Grau 37,273
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min Tim Osman 118,662
Russia 'Offered Poland Part of Ukraine' - Forme... 14 min Never Trust a Pole 27
Sweden hunts Russian submarine off Stockholm ar... 17 min Pro-Ukraine 5
Turkey, frustrated with West, clings to fading ... 22 min Serkan Turkbayram 68
One Cardiff man's dream of how Cardiff Bay's sk... 23 min Danny 9

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE