Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments (Page 13,390)

Showing posts 267,781 - 267,800 of324,098
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Le Quenellier wrote:
I don't know what I will do if Cartooni and/or Faith get banned....
during your rammydamm celebration you seemed to be very partial to mouthpissing...

in allah's name for islam of course...

Dorchester , MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Le Quenellier wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry AFG but I have to report you...No insult or foul langusge is tolerated in this thread...
rich that be

coming from kahled the admitted whitie hater

kahled the admitted America hater

kahled the admitted complicit in the overthrow of the American government so he can fly the black flag of islam over the White House

next year

Dorchester , MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Le Quenellier wrote:
<quoted text>
Cartooni... it's not like you write it... it becomes the truth... Spathis was never banned ... he still have the same nic and the same location...for ever... so you are the lier...not me
And yet he is unable to log in due to his banned-edness...

Dorchester , MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Le Quenellier wrote:
<quoted text>
I swear cartooni ... I never lie.... your sisi game can wait ... and please refrain for using inappropriate language or I will report you... I will miss you dearly if you are banned...
even when swearing you are the forum liar...

Your lies have been proven here on this thread time and again...

kkklamBreed...the topix liar

lying dialy in allah's name for islam
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet he is unable to log in due to his banned-edness...
You Spathis hatemonger--
SHAME Caiaphas!!!

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it's not God's choice, Hazem...
It would be our free will...
One of those brilliant gifts we were endowed with from our Creator...
Along with life and liberty...
hahah long time Chazmo ..!! I hope you are doing great

you do not guide whom you like, but god guides whom He wills. And He is most knowing of the [rightly] guided.
everything in this universe can only happen by God's will

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Rasputin wrote:
You mean Bulgarians or Greeks who lived in Bulgarian territories?
Greeks I guess.

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Nina Q wrote:
<quoted text>
Sotiris, the BUlgarian-Greek cousin is the grandson of my great grandma's sister.. he has in his hands the byzantine badge he inherited from his grandmama , my great grand mother's sister. Sotiris told my sister on her last visit to Burgas.
see.. my grandmother was the only one who left the family and place while her parents left their bones there.
My cousin who lives in Athens,her great grandpa was from Aegean Thrace.His wife was Greek but she followed him to Bulgaria.

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Rasputin wrote:
Milenka?
K'vo be?
sheilaa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>So do you.
No I don't ,I just respond to your silly little posts with the contempt they deserve
sheilaa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>I don't see me falling down.It's all in your head.
Yeah it must be hard seeing anything when you are down on the ground with your face stuck in the mud. LOL
sheilaa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>Who,you and your aliases?LMAO!
I don't have any aliases so please don't confuse me with you and I also don't need any when dealing with dummies like you

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Hronia Polla Ninio
xo
euxaristw poly Spathis,:))
sheilaa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever floats your boat,monkey.I don't even remember what you're talking about.
Yeah I know you don't remember, and that is only one of your many problems. LOL
sheilaa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>Stop talking like you never lie,you dirty Fyromian monkey.You're ridiculous.
You're the dirty Fyromian who denies her own heritage Milena not me. You're also the biggest liar on here as can be seen by your own posts, and if you lie down with dogs like you do you will end up with fleas. So how's the itching going????
sheilaa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't forget anything,I was implying that you're a dirty Fyromian liar.I hope your shthole of a country never gets accepted in EU.They should teach you a lesson that when you operate a city sized country you don't have the say so.
Wake up call Milena!!!!! Britain is already one of the members of the EU and has been since 1993 so your wish is unrealistic and will never happen. Bulgaria didn't join until way later in 2007 I'm not the dirty Fyromian, that would be you, so wake up to yourself and stop denying your heritage

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Rasputin wrote:
Nina...Post for us a song by Melina Mercuri...i think she was the most famous greek woman after Maria Kalas...everytime i read a post of yours about Greece,i thinking of her...
Both of you are in love with Greece...I dont support nationalism,not even patriotism,but i will make an exception for you and Milena because i admire your pure loyalty to your countries...
http://youtu.be/YCFXGanTx4A

;))
sheilaa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>Ya whatever.No one cares.I'm not gonna go and look for a stupid post from a week ago.I don't have the time for your monkey business.
That's because there is nothing for you to find. You waste enough time on here replying to me so you have plenty of time alright, but not enough in the way of facts to back up your spurious statements. LOL
sheilaa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter.The other name for Caucasian race is white.Only nazies go into discussing the different shades of white.
You are a racist as well as being ignorant and you don't even know it. Sad really.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

cartOOni wrote:
<quoted text>Every company I ever owned I gave the birthday off, with pay and an envelope... I appreciate that we all think its a special day... i'm a wop like that ...
yah you re a wop like that ,only you pretend to be bad.--here:) well you're not , dont pretend

am off have a good FRIDAY you and all
TGIF!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 267,781 - 267,800 of324,098
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••