Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.worthynews.com

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Comments (Page 11,287)

Showing posts 225,721 - 225,740 of324,032
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Like anything a dumb Greek like you says is credible, go outside and play with a car or two. If we're lucky and they hit you, you won't be missed
I agree with Risto.You both post from the same IP address.You're the same person.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>We don't know that you're an NP.That's what you say.And ya,Pharmacists know more about meds than doctors.That's a fact.
Too bad your "fact" was unrelated to the post. What I stated was that I was able to dispense medications which you as a nurse's aid are unable to. Now that's a fact

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe it.It's a fact.
Of course a psycho like you would not believe it. That's like trying to tell an alcoholic that they are one. They'll always deny it. No fact involved in your post it's pure fantasy

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>You don't put anybody on their place but believe yourself you do.I know only one person with this disorder and you fit the profile.
Sure I do, and I have you running back for more time and again

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>
It stands alone like a poor gypsy on a street market.
You'd know all about standing alone like a gypsy in the Bulgarian market

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with Risto.You both post from the same IP address.You're the same person.
Of course you'd agree with your demented buddy no surprises there. Birds of a feather flock together

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>There are people from all over the world here.This makes it international level.Or did you think everybody's a fyromonkey like you?
I find it amusing that you would use a site such as topix as an example of a respected international site to "expose" me to. LMAO

Let's see what the international community have to say about topix and how it is not taken seriously:

Donald W.
New Reviewer

If YouTube is the eyes and ears of the internet, Topix would be the rectum and lower intestines. 100% of the people who have ever posted on this website deserve to burn in Hell. On second thought, these Topix members are so retched not even Beelzebub himself would want sick, degenerate lunatics like them dwelling within his domain.

Jolyn L.
New Reviewer

I support free speech as much as the next person but there are limits to everything and Topix is the most atrocious site on the internet. If it is immoral it is on Topix and the company defends those actions. Does anyone besides me have a problem with libel (which isn't protected speech)

Horrible, gossip website filled with lies, hate and general bullying. Nothing but a bunch of hillbillies arguing about things they have no knowledge about.

Do you really think I care what the people on topix think about me. If you do you are a serious nutter.

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad your "fact" was unrelated to the post. What I stated was that I was able to dispense medications which you as a nurse's aid are unable to. Now that's a fact
Again,that's what you say.Now prove it's true if you can.

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course a psycho like you would not believe it. That's like trying to tell an alcoholic that they are one. They'll always deny it. No fact involved in your post it's pure fantasy
So are yours.You fantasize you're a woman.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Egyptian child describes torture by Mursi supporters
Friday, 12 July 2013

Al Arabiya

A 13-year-old child has described how supporters of former President Mohammed Mursi tortured him under a stage built at al-Nahda Square in Egypt’s governorate of Giza.

Mohammed Sobhi, who is in Kasr al-Aini hospital in Cairo, said he was tied up, beaten severely all over his body, and forced to record a video saying he was paid to attack the protest.

His father told al-Masri al-Youm newspaper that he went to look for his son at the square, and found him at the bottom of the stage, beaten and hung.

The father added that he too was beaten by one of the protesters, who also stole his money.

Sobhi was attacked after violence broke out Tuesday evening between Mursi supporters and unidentified people at the square in front of Cairo University.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-e...

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure I do, and I have you running back for more time and again
If that was an attempt to get rid of me,it didn't work.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>Again,that's what you say.Now prove it's true if you can.
I have already provided the paper work to wanker when he didn't believe me I am certainly not going to provide it again to satisfy you. You'll have to search for the post because I don't keep records of what I have posted

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd know all about standing alone like a gypsy in the Bulgarian market
That's your compatriots when they come to work there.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>So are yours.You fantasize you're a woman.
I don't have to fantasize because I am one, unlike you hermaphrodite

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you'd agree with your demented buddy no surprises there. Birds of a feather flock together
Maybe I have a reason to agree with him.You forget the first thing.You don't know me and you don't know who I know.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>If that was an attempt to get rid of me,it didn't work.
No I love that you keep running back so I can keep slapping you down Please don't stop. LMAO

East of Eden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it amusing that you would use a site such as topix as an example of a respected international site to "expose" me to. LMAO
Let's see what the international community have to say about topix and how it is not taken seriously:
Donald W.
New Reviewer
If YouTube is the eyes and ears of the internet, Topix would be the rectum and lower intestines. 100% of the people who have ever posted on this website deserve to burn in Hell. On second thought, these Topix members are so retched not even Beelzebub himself would want sick, degenerate lunatics like them dwelling within his domain.
Jolyn L.
New Reviewer
I support free speech as much as the next person but there are limits to everything and Topix is the most atrocious site on the internet. If it is immoral it is on Topix and the company defends those actions. Does anyone besides me have a problem with libel (which isn't protected speech)
Horrible, gossip website filled with lies, hate and general bullying. Nothing but a bunch of hillbillies arguing about things they have no knowledge about.
Do you really think I care what the people on topix think about me. If you do you are a serious nutter.
And so are you for thinking you're somebody on here.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Afghan judges free three jailed for torture of child bride Sahar Gul

Three freed despite imprisoning, starving and burning girl sold into marriage as new laws could prevent relatives testifying against each other

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jul/11/a...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe I have a reason to agree with him.You forget the first thing.You don't know me and you don't know who I know

I don't forget anything but neither he or you know me and yet you claim to know everything about me. It's a bit like the pot calling the kettle black. He can't even get his story together and it keeps changing with each post

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>And so are you for thinking you're somebody on here.
I think I am a person who is just as entitled to be on here as everyone else is

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 225,721 - 225,740 of324,032
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••