Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 393,519

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#236668 Jul 12, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe I have a reason to agree with him.You forget the first thing.You don't know me and you don't know who I know

I don't forget anything but neither he or you know me and yet you claim to know everything about me. It's a bit like the pot calling the kettle black. He can't even get his story together and it keeps changing with each post

Location hidden

#236669 Jul 12, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>And so are you for thinking you're somebody on here.
I think I am a person who is just as entitled to be on here as everyone else is

Location hidden

#236670 Jul 12, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>That's your compatriots when they come to work there.
I have no compatriots who work in Bulgaria most if not all wouldn't be caught dead there. No amount of enticement would drag them into such a crime ridden, poverty stricken third world country

“Curious? You should be!”

Since: Nov 10

East of Eden

#236671 Jul 12, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't forget anything but neither he or you know me and yet you claim to know everything about me. It's a bit like the pot calling the kettle black. He can't even get his story together and it keeps changing with each post
Well,so far everything you do says you're lying.

East of Eden

#236672 Jul 12, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I am a person who is just as entitled to be on here as everyone else is
What you don't realize is that talking sht on everybody else he,makes you sht too.But as all fyromians you're used to doing that.

East of Eden

#236673 Jul 12, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no compatriots who work in Bulgaria most if not all wouldn't be caught dead there. No amount of enticement would drag them into such a crime ridden, poverty stricken third world country
Oh,you have over 50,000 and more are lining up for Bulgarian passports.

East of Eden

#236674 Jul 12, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
No I love that you keep running back so I can keep slapping you down Please don't stop. LMAO
You think you're slapping me?Hmm,you need to change your personality if you wanna fool me.

East of Eden

#236675 Jul 12, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to fantasize because I am one, unlike you hermaphrodite
Dream on,they don't charge for that.

East of Eden

#236676 Jul 12, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already provided the paper work to wanker when he didn't believe me I am certainly not going to provide it again to satisfy you. You'll have to search for the post because I don't keep records of what I have posted
Was it a diploma from google university?LMAO!

Location hidden

#236677 Jul 12, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>Well,so far everything you do says you're lying.
Coming from you that means nada. You have deliberately set out to misrepresent me on this forum for no other reason thnt I call you out on some of the things you have posted. I have retaliated in kind and will continue to do so as long as you keep falsely accusing me of being someone that I'm not. Other posters on here have commented on the fact that myself and Baron have been misrepresented two people being Chazmo andTtamil.I take it all in my stride as it is part and parcel of being in a place like topix but if you think others really believe you you are very mistaken. People play along for their own purposes so once again wake up to yourself Milena and start acting like an adult instead of a 12 year old baby

Location hidden

#236678 Jul 12, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>What you don't realize is that talking sht on everybody else he,makes you sht too.But as all fyromians you're used to doing that.
I give back to posters what they give to me

Location hidden

#236679 Jul 12, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>Oh,you have over 50,000 and more are lining up for Bulgarian passports.
No one in their right mind would line up for a Bulgarian passport they can't get out of the country quick enough. You are a prime example. LOL

Location hidden

#236680 Jul 12, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>You think you're slapping me?Hmm,you need to change your personality if you wanna fool me.
I don't need to change anything, whether you believe me not one only has to read the posts from both of us to know who's slapping who
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#236682 Jul 12, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from you that means nada. You have deliberately set out to misrepresent me on this forum for no other reason thnt I call you out on some of the things you have posted. I have retaliated in kind and will continue to do so as long as you keep falsely accusing me of being someone that I'm not. Other posters on here have commented on the fact that myself and Baron have been misrepresented two people being Chazmo andTtamil.I take it all in my stride as it is part and parcel of being in a place like topix but if you think others really believe you you are very mistaken. People play along for the ir own purposes so once again wake up to yourself Milena and start acting like an adult instead of a 12 year old baby
'12 'year olds are more poised and sensible than you any day of the week!

Location hidden

#236683 Jul 12, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>Dream on,they don't charge for that.
Speaking from experience are you?? I don't have time to waste on silly fantasies like you do

Location hidden

#236684 Jul 12, 2013
Milena N wrote:
<quoted text>Was it a diploma from google university?LMAO!
No that sounds more like what they offer in Bulgaria. Here we attend universities

Location hidden

#236685 Jul 12, 2013
Saudi Arabia, hit by virus, asks pilgrims to wear face masks, advises sick to stay at home

Published July 12, 2013
Associated Press

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia, the epicenter of a new respiratory virus, is asking pilgrims coming from across the Muslim world to wear face masks in crowded places.

The list of Health Ministry recommendations carried by the Saudi Press Agency on Friday also advises the elderly, or those with chronic diseases, to postpone their pilgrimage.

The main pilgrimage season comes later this year but hundreds of thousands also visit the kingdom's holy sites during the month of Ramadan, which began this week.

Saudi Arabia announced two deaths on Sunday, bringing to 38 the number of deadly cases in the kingdom.

The new virus is related to SARS, which killed some 800 people in a global outbreak in 2003. It belongs to a family of viruses that most often cause the common cold.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/07/12/saudi...

Location hidden

#236686 Jul 12, 2013
July 12, 2013

The FBI Caves to Politically Correct Muslim Propaganda
By David S. Whitley

KIRO Television in Seattle ran a story on how a tiny clique has once again pushed truth off the train and replaced it with a smoke and mirrors. Jeff Siddiqui of American Muslims of Puget Sound first blames the American government then stereotypes the American people as possible perpetrators of future bigotry, all the while painting terrorists and Islamists in the community as the ultimate victims of the FBI campaign to identify and capture these evil men.

What did this violation of civil rights that so exercised Siddiqui and his group consist of? An advertising campaign featuring the names and faces of known Jihadi terrorists.

In response to Siddiqui and his organization (among many others), the FBI backed down. Why? There was nothing about the campaign objectionable to a rational person. Asking the American public to help identify for capture the most evil among us is just sound civic responsibility. The postings of America's Most Wanted in the Post Office has been commonplace for decades. Why not on the side of a metro bus?

I find it amazing that the Obama administration can set new rules for federal employees to spy on one another, making everyone suspicious of each other and fearful of being turned in or caught up in some 1984 Orwellian Big Brother nightmare from which there may be no return, and yet shut down an FBI campaign against real evil, real threats, real terror, at the sound of the first peep.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/07/fbi_ca...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Location hidden

#236687 Jul 12, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>'12 'year olds are more poised and sensible than you any day of the week!
Coming from the biggest ass spreader on the forum. You wouldn't know sensible if it hit you in the face

Location hidden

#236688 Jul 12, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>'12 'year olds are more poised and sensible than you any day of the week!
The problem is we are talking about Milena and she is 12 going on 50

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teaching English in Saigon: At what cost is par... 8 min SpongeBob 17
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 8 min Cat74 156
Rush Limbaugh doesn't like the idea of a Black ... 9 min God Damned Holy S... 4
We'll Find Alien Life in This Lifetime, Scienti... (May '14) 13 min One way or another 30
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 min scirocco 68,914
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 17 min scirocco 37,846
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 19 min Neville Thompson 46,048
More from around the web