Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: www.worthynews.com 378,061

The Middle East Media Research Institute has released excerpts from a transcript of a televised sermon by Egyptian cleric Salem Abu Al-Futuh. Airing on Al-Nas TV on August 18, Al-Futuh's predicted that Islam would conquer the entire West, starting with Italy and ending with the Americas ...

Full Story
First Prev
of 18904
Next Last

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1 Sep 9, 2010
from worthynews:

"The nation of Islam will return – despite our current crisis and despite the arrogance of the West. The West is bound to be destroyed. Just like Allah destroyed the Byzantine and Persian empires, he will destroy the West at the hands of the Muslims. This is an unequivocal promise. These countries will convert to Islam ..."

Like Spain?
If so, the West will also have a "Reconquista".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Chief of Satan

Washington, DC

#5 Sep 9, 2010
Joe DeCaro wrote:
from worthynews:
"The nation of Islam will return – despite our current crisis and despite the arrogance of the West. The West is bound to be destroyed. Just like Allah destroyed the Byzantine and Persian empires, he will destroy the West at the hands of the Muslims. This is an unequivocal promise. These countries will convert to Islam ..."
Like Spain?
If so, the West will also have a "Reconquista".
Not true, the world was at war as Islam was expanding, 1000 years of dark ages, Tatars, mongolian hords. If anyone Islam helped enlighten Europe.

Why can't Germans wear Swastika?

Dresden and Hiroshima 1,000,000 in one night murdered, not including WW1 Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Cold war.

Germans and humans should be allowed to wear the Swastika-Svastik if people can Burn Korans! Archaeological evidence of swastika-shaped ornaments dates from the Neolithic period and throughout the Iron Age and Classical Antiquity, it remains a symbol of good luck in Scandinavia to Central Asia

http://thelastoutpost.com/video-2/zionist-jew...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/13th_Waffen_Moun... (1st_Croatian)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bundesarchi...
http://www.time.com/time/covers/0,16641,19390...
http://www.time.com/time/covers/0,16641,19311...

Jews are chosen then Jews should be accepted the consequence, after all the State of Israel is built on this. Free America and the world from Zionism

MASSACRE: At the hands of the Jews—(a) "Now therefore KILL every male among the little ones, and KILL every woman (female) that hath known man by lying (having sex) with him. "But keep ALIVE for yourselves all the GIRLS and all the women who are VIRGINS." NUMBERS 31:17-18 "And the Jews salvaged for themselves 32,000 virgins, verse 35; see also verse 40.(b) But of the cities of these people, which the Lord thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou (o Jews) shall save alive NOTHING that BREATHES. DEUTERONOMY 20:16 (c)'And they (the Jews) UTTERLY DESTROYED all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, ox and sheep, and ASS, with the edge of the sword " JOSHUA 6:21 (Even donkeys were not spared)(d) "He (Joshua) let NONE remain alive." Joshua 10:28

Wo Sie einem Problem finden, sei Sie es Wirtschaft oder Politik, die es einen Juden devisin der Plan aber Gott gibt, ist der Beste von Planungsberatern

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sorry

Lumberton, NC

#6 Sep 9, 2010
Forza_Egyptians wrote:
<quoted text> we are worshippers of power and strength.. we will capture you all scummy bastards....you are filthy evil greedy creatures which deserve to be killed.
sorry forza but i cant believe that a god who kills people over cartoons created the universe.

and all your really doing is proving religion is like crack.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sorry

Lumberton, NC

#7 Sep 9, 2010
Chief of Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true, the world was at war as Islam was expanding, 1000 years of dark ages, Tatars, mongolian hords. If anyone Islam helped enlighten Europe.
i dont know chief. mostly becuase i never really found a guy who wanted to kill or enslave all non pure blooded aryans such as yourself and repainted his bunker with his head to be a very good symbol.
morons united

Kent, WA

#8 Sep 9, 2010
The west is already penetrated once the mosque infra structures are completed. Americas flag will change from pure white to half moon.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Xea

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#10 Sep 9, 2010
Chief of Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
Dresden and Hiroshima 1,000,000 in one night murdered, not including WW1 Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Cold war.
Germans and humans should be allowed to wear the Swastika-Svastik if people can Burn Korans! Archaeological evidence of swastika-shaped ornaments dates from the Neolithic period and throughout the Iron Age and Classical Antiquity, it remains a symbol of good luck in Scandinavia to Central Asia
http://thelastoutpost.com/video-2/zionist-jew...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/13th_Waffen_Moun... (1st_Croatian)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bundesarchi...
http://www.time.com/time/covers/0,16641,19390...
http://www.time.com/time/covers/0,16641,19311...
Jews are chosen then Jews should be accepted the consequence, after all the State of Israel is built on this. Free America and the world from Zionism
MASSACRE: At the hands of the Jews—(a) "Now therefore KILL every male among the little ones, and KILL every woman (female) that hath known man by lying (having sex) with him. "But keep ALIVE for yourselves all the GIRLS and all the women who are VIRGINS." NUMBERS 31:17-18 "And the Jews salvaged for themselves 32,000 virgins, verse 35; see also verse 40.(b) But of the cities of these people, which the Lord thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou (o Jews) shall save alive NOTHING that BREATHES. DEUTERONOMY 20:16 (c)'And they (the Jews) UTTERLY DESTROYED all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, ox and sheep, and ASS, with the edge of the sword " JOSHUA 6:21 (Even donkeys were not spared)(d) "He (Joshua) let NONE remain alive." Joshua 10:28
Wo Sie einem Problem finden, sei Sie es Wirtschaft oder Politik, die es einen Juden devisin der Plan aber Gott gibt, ist der Beste von Planungsberatern
The world created Zionism by rejecting the Jewish culture due to lack of understanding & tolerance. Now the Muslims will create more enemies because of the same thing, the lack of understanding & tolerance for other cultures. History repeats itself, so let’s learn from our mistakes.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sorry

Lumberton, NC

#11 Sep 9, 2010
morons united wrote:
The west is already penetrated once the mosque infra structures are completed. Americas flag will change from pure white to half moon.
what the hell?

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#14 Sep 9, 2010
Daniel Stone wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to laugh reading this. The threat is made that Muslims will wipe out america. Then he calles american terrorits. I don't think this guy knows the meaning of the word.
Another fine example of "Peace"
Personally i think that Forza is doing a great job while posting here and that he's blessed for helping the world to see how Islam works.

He should go post all over the boards to the rest will see truth as well.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sara

Sweden

#16 Sep 9, 2010
It's strange that he doesn't see it though. Say alot about the government education system in Egypt i guess :C
THINK

Easton, PA

#17 Sep 9, 2010
More Muslim's need to listen to this before they attack anyone. http://www.cross.tv/45741
ayman

Cairo, Egypt

#18 Sep 9, 2010
i am sorry to read these posts...islam stands against killing people regardless of their colour, race, religion and nationality....it is a big sin to kill any body and god will never forgive you according to the teachings of islam....islam ,,,what does this word mean? islam means peace and submission to allah, god. a muslim is not allowed to kill an animal, how can he kill a human being? a muslim should be kind with all people regardless of their religion. being a muslim, i have lots of non muslims friends. i love and respect them. i am ready to offer them any kind of help when needed.i have worked in the tourist industry for a long time, muslims respect their visitors and welcome them warmly..
the holy quran says( enter Egypt peacefully)
this means that a true believer must love and respect all visitors of Egypt

muslims are peaceful by nature. they ruled spain for roughly 800 years.during this time, non muslims were flourishing and held high positions.the minority of non muslims in the middle east enjoy stability and prosperity..
the prophet mohamed says( whoever kills any non muslims , he will be my persecutor in the day of judgement) our prophet had a jewish neighbor . one day he became ill , the prophet himself visited him to ask about his health
i hope i could give you some information about tolerance in islam..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
danetoo

Shepperton, UK

#19 Sep 9, 2010
ayman wrote:
i am sorry to read these posts...islam stands against killing people regardless of their colour, race, religion and nationality....it is a big sin to kill any body and god will never forgive you according to the teachings of islam....islam ,,,what does this word mean? islam means peace and submission to allah, god. a muslim is not allowed to kill an animal, how can he kill a human being? a muslim should be kind with all people regardless of their religion. being a muslim, i have lots of non muslims friends. i love and respect them. i am ready to offer them any kind of help when needed.i have worked in the tourist industry for a long time, muslims respect their visitors and welcome them warmly..
the holy quran says( enter Egypt peacefully)
this means that a true believer must love and respect all visitors of Egypt
muslims are peaceful by nature. they ruled spain for roughly 800 years.during this time, non muslims were flourishing and held high positions.the minority of non muslims in the middle east enjoy stability and prosperity..
the prophet mohamed says( whoever kills any non muslims , he will be my persecutor in the day of judgement) our prophet had a jewish neighbor . one day he became ill , the prophet himself visited him to ask about his health
i hope i could give you some information about tolerance in islam..
you could do worse than go write to your countryman, Forza, on the other thread who is wishing death and destruction on absolutely everything that moves ... he is in complete meltdown there ..

just please .. not any more koran quotes for now?.. lol ...

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#20 Sep 9, 2010
Forza_Egyptians wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslism will wipe you out of earth ...
Just like you did to Isreal?
LOL!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

#21 Sep 9, 2010
Forza_Egyptians wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslism will wipe you out of earth.. filthy american terrorist
Death to your america
Can we have some real Muslims respond to this Muslim extremist, please?

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#22 Sep 9, 2010
Chief of Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true, the world was at war as Islam was expanding, 1000 years of dark ages, Tatars, mongolian hords. If anyone Islam helped enlighten Europe ...
Islam can't even help itself: today, many Muslims are poor and illiterate as compared w/the rest of the civilized world.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#23 Sep 9, 2010
Hard to imagine any of that happening.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#24 Sep 9, 2010
ayman wrote:
... islam....islam ,,,what does this word mean? islam means peace and submission to allah ...
And, by logical extention, submission of non-muslims to muslims.
ayman wrote:
... muslims are peaceful by nature. they ruled spain for roughly 800 years ...
Was the Moorish invasion of Spain "peaceful by nature"?

BTW, "the religon of peace" tried the same thing in France, but it was defeated by Charles Martel.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Proud Southerner”

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#25 Sep 9, 2010
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you did to Isreal?
LOL!!!
Genius. I just love you for saying that.

“Proud Southerner”

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#26 Sep 9, 2010
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they're sleeping.

Not everyone in the MidEast are nightbirds.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#27 Sep 9, 2010
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Trish, just like UBL, Forza IS a real muslim who wants to practice what the qu'ran preaches.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18904
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erdogan sees Turkey as super power in Mideast' ... 3 min Dander 3
Australian police charge teens over 'racist' tr... 3 min Sheela 137
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min Frijoles 70,025
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 4 min harminder 51,255
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 7 min pocahontas 9,620
Turkey, frustrated with West, clings to fading ... 28 min Serkan Turkbayram 55
Obama must take action on LGBT rights overseas 29 min Belle Sexton 10

World News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE