Strauss-Kahn played key role in vice ring, judge rules

Jan 24, 2013 Full story: The Age 36

Dominique Strauss-Kahn, the disgraced former IMF chief, played an "actual and crucial" role in a multinational prostitution network, judges in France concluded.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

#1 Jan 24, 2013
.....B-.S.TA.E.D....eh..!!...
1st seal

United States

#2 Jan 24, 2013
"For as the lightning cometh out of the East, and shineth even unto the West, so shall the coming of the Son of Man be."

(Matt. 24:27)
Alexandre

Piraeus, Greece

#3 Jan 26, 2013
1st seal wrote:
"For as the lightning cometh out of the East, and shineth even unto the West, so shall the coming of the Son of Man be."
(Matt. 24:27)
God's punishment will be harsh. He will have no mercy on DSK.
rio

Beckenham, UK

#4 Jan 27, 2013
Alexandre wrote:
<quoted text>
God's punishment will be harsh. He will have no mercy on DSK.
"God" ? Really, you expect divine justice here?

I still maintain that the man was "stitched up", to eliminate him from the presidential race.
I would put the conspirators in his own Socialist Party myself...

The left wing eliminated the right wing in the PS.

Since: Mar 12

Vauréal, France

#5 Jan 27, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
"God" ? Really, you expect divine justice here?
I still maintain that the man was "stitched up", to eliminate him from the presidential race.
I would put the conspirators in his own Socialist Party myself...
The left wing eliminated the right wing in the PS.
He was probably "helped", he also had very real turpitudes which would have made him a rather fragile head if state. The MNEF scandal was a set up, not so sure for this one. Which started after his fall anyway. He was already finished when it started
rio

UK

#6 Jan 27, 2013
Tigerrlily wrote:
<quoted text>
He was probably "helped", he also had very real turpitudes which would have made him a rather fragile head if state. The MNEF scandal was a set up, not so sure for this one. Which started after his fall anyway. He was already finished when it started
Of course DSK was a rogue, but I suspect his downfall was well planned. Of course he was wide-open to blackmail and embarrassing questions to turn up, but the New York "indecent assault" has all the hallmarks of being orchestrated.
Doesn't matter anyway...

Since: Mar 12

Paris, France

#7 Jan 28, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course DSK was a rogue, but I suspect his downfall was well planned. Of course he was wide-open to blackmail and embarrassing questions to turn up, but the New York "indecent assault" has all the hallmarks of being orchestrated.
Doesn't matter anyway...
On this I agree without reserve. DSK only needed the smallest push in the back to topple down
rio

UK

#8 Jan 28, 2013
Tigerrlily wrote:
<quoted text>
On this I agree without reserve. DSK only needed the smallest push in the back to topple down
It's even surprising that a man like DSK, rich, famous, successful, ambitious, etc... could leave himself open to such machination. He directed himself in his private life like an alley tomcat, probably thinking that he could get away with everything.
Not the first man to precipitate his own downfall because of lack of restrain in the trousers department!
I just cannot understand why such people risk everything they have achieve for some sexual titillations of no importance they will quickly forget anyway.
Alexandre

Athens, Greece

#9 Jan 29, 2013
I am tired of all these conspiracy theories. No, the guy couldn't keep his pecker in his pants. One black woman in the wrong country (America) complained and that was it. There is no conspiracy here.

~A~
rio

UK

#10 Feb 2, 2013
Alexandre wrote:
I am tired of all these conspiracy theories. No, the guy couldn't keep his pecker in his pants. One black woman in the wrong country (America) complained and that was it. There is no conspiracy here.
~A~
The conspiracy was in framing DSK and exposing his weakness, leading to ruining his political career. The same could be done to a lot of French politicians who also have a questionable private life parallel to their public family life. The fact is that DSK was exposed, where others aren't; that's where the conspiracy resides.

Mitterand was perfectly allowed to have a second family and an illegitimate child, without any public exposure. French media is very selective when it choses who to destroy ...

I have no sympathy for DSK, by the way. To me he is just another Champagne-socialist...
Alexandre

Athens, Greece

#11 Feb 3, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
The conspiracy was in framing DSK and exposing his weakness, leading to ruining his political career. The same could be done to a lot of French politicians who also have a questionable private life parallel to their public family life. The fact is that DSK was exposed, where others aren't; that's where the conspiracy resides.
Mitterand was perfectly allowed to have a second family and an illegitimate child, without any public exposure. French media is very selective when it choses who to destroy ...
I have no sympathy for DSK, by the way. To me he is just another Champagne-socialist...
Sexual perverts always tend to defend other sexual perverts don't you think? You do have sympathy for DSK.

~A~
rio

Beckenham, UK

#12 Feb 3, 2013
Alexandre wrote:
<quoted text>
Sexual perverts always tend to defend other sexual perverts don't you think? You do have sympathy for DSK.
~A~
I don't have any sympathy for anyone who calls himself a socialist. Period.

But I can tell a plot when I see one.
Alexandre

Athens, Greece

#13 Feb 5, 2013
rio

Beckenham, UK

#14 Feb 5, 2013
Alexandre wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =e4routTSyloXX
Une crapule qui se moque d'une autre crapule.
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

#15 Feb 6, 2013
...a ...15...person firing-squad..would do,here....eh..
rio

Beckenham, UK

#16 Feb 6, 2013
paul SHYKORA arts wrote:
...a ...15...person firing-squad..would do,here....eh..
What? Just for having a blow-job?
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

#17 Feb 6, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Just for having a blow-job?
.yes and much more,here..!!..
Alexandre

Athens, Greece

#18 Feb 6, 2013
DSK's scandal was one of the most traumatazing events for French people. How do you explain this to children?
When the Petraeus scandal erupted in the US, I told my American friend: hang in there, we've been through the same in France.

~A~
rio

Beckenham, UK

#19 Feb 7, 2013
Alexandre wrote:
DSK's scandal was one of the most traumatazing events for French people. How do you explain this to children?
When the Petraeus scandal erupted in the US, I told my American friend: hang in there, we've been through the same in France.
~A~
Are the French (and the American) so "traumatised" by the sexual pecadilloes of their prominent people?

We just find it amusing; it's great entertainment!

It's life...
Alexandre

Athens, Greece

#20 Feb 8, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Are the French (and the American) so "traumatised" by the sexual pecadilloes of their prominent people?
We just find it amusing; it's great entertainment!
It's life...
it is painful rio, very painful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 16 min Aliroger1 391,638
Algoma Public Health prepares to buttsmack outd... 16 min Mother 1
Why should Australians fear from Muslims? (Dec '07) 16 min dreamer78 45,977
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 20 min -YAZ been here b4- 52,596
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 21 min rajan 1,102
Christmas Seasonal Craft Beer & cider menu 2014 27 min Overweight Utican 1
Obama criticises Sony film decision 28 min Your Ex 15
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 71,100
More from around the web