Hungary Jews Emigrate Amid Anti-Semitism and Economic Recession

Feb 20, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Forward

Though the couple would prefer to raise their child near their Jewish families in Budapest, rising nationalism and an economic recession are leading them to stay in Austria.

Comments
41 - 47 of 47 Comments Last updated Jul 5, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Small Town America UGX

Absecon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

TheRealMagyar wrote:
"we should find true love and have kids, and raise them in our christian and hungarian traditions and culture :D"
This is the way to go , I wish you good luck with it :)
Raising more fascist children. Glory to Mussolini!!
Small Town America UGX

Absecon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

East Asian Cars wrote:
<quoted text>But Alexandra Franciska is ITALIAN name and not Hungarian.
And you are VERY Young just 20 years...
You need to marry and focus on Family,that would be GREAT Help!!
Do you agree?
East Asian cars = The real magyar fascist. haha.

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>
Raising more fascist children. Glory to Mussolini!!
Hey! Check out these pictures!

http://www.hungarianambiance.com/2009/08/phot...

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Also this

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

family friendly nationalism
Nationalist

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Small Town America UGX wrote:
<quoted text>
Your interests are not in the interests of no one except your own political and personal agenda and to make a few bucks. Limpy Matt from Pawling states he is a registered member of your racist organization. Uther Pendragon states he is Don Black your leader. Seems to me you must be saying your David Duke. Whhat a circle jerk of conflicting neo-nazi. But you do post in the syntex of the fool with the 200 hundred nicks of Uther Pendragon.
Does Cointelpro need to start setting age
restrictions for new hires?
alexandra franciska

Oakville, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

TheRealMagyar wrote:
Think of it this way, 100 years ago Hungarian women had 4-5 children on average :D
So it is possible :D
Also read this story :D
http://www.hungarianambiance.com/2012/12/sixt...
By the way, the bad thing about this website is that it doesnt display Hungarian characters, &#336; &#369; &#337; :(:(
But you seem quite energetic, so good luck :D
Do you plan to move back to Hungary?
hehe yes i guess that is true :D i do not think birth rate will always be so low. hopefully it will change. but i think, europeans need to stand up for themself. for that to happen. when they are proud and stong again, they will want to have more kids.

i know i can not wait to have kids :) and i have many friends who also want to have kids, more than one :D so maybe it is changing?

and i saw that link :D it was good! i love hungarianambiance, it is one of my favorite website, it always has good article, and pictures, and amazing story!

but again thank you :) hehehe i have to be energetic, to be proud magyar and to also graduate university and to want to have kids! you must try to be excited and happy as much as possible :D

and yes TheRealMagyar, i do plan to return to Hungary for permanent one day! of course, my parent are in Canada, and i am too, and in school and such so on. it is great place, but my true home is hungary so i will return. right now, i visit it on average 3 or 4 times a year, for a few weeks each time. to visit grandparents, and celebrate holiday. also i go with family for vacation, and sometimes we go just to take break and enjoy life in hungary for a while!

~~~~~~~~

at "small town american UGX", you said that it would be facist to raise your kids in your own religion, and culture, and tradition? well if that is what fascism is, then it is something almost everyone does, and everyone is a fascist it seems. i see no thing wrong with raising kids in your religion, and your culture, and traditions, and language as well?:( WTF that does not make much sense to me :( my parents had done that to me and my brother and sister, and they are not fascist. in fact my mom is big liberal!

craziness, i think, to call raising kids in christian manner (if you are christian family) fascism... all i want to do, is raise my kids with all my love <3 and to continue the traditions of my country which i also have so much love for ^^ i do not have hate in my heart for anyone. if that is fascism... then so be it!!!
Hungarian

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Hungary is under Jewish and gypsie occupation.
We will deal with it, just like with the soviet occupation.
Give us 40 so years please ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the World News Forum right now

Search the World News Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Boss have your say (Jan '12) 5 min Seven of Nine 3,225
Vulgar Americans fail to amuse Britain (Jul '06) 6 min UK - Screamingly Gay 13
Ukraine false flag planned? Is NATO preparing f... 6 min Balsa Jovovic 14
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 12 min Blahblah80 8,993
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... 13 min Balsa Jovovic 1,835
Historical churches to visit for Visita Iglesia 16 min ELIAS IBARRA 41
UK Jews feel anti-Semitic backlash 20 min Zioni 481
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 24 min a hindu 115,483
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 28 min Sheilaa 357,134