Tottenham make Blanc and Villas-Boas ...

Tottenham make Blanc and Villas-Boas top targets

There are 1 comment on the A Different League story from Jun 19, 2012, titled Tottenham make Blanc and Villas-Boas top targets. In it, A Different League reports that:

Tottenham Hotspur have identified former Chelsea manager Andre Villas-Boas and current Head Coach of the France national team Laurent Blanc as their top two targets to replace Harry Redknapp as manager, the Daily Mirror has reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at A Different League.

“I can't stand giving up ”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 26, 2012
I would love to have Blanc at Tottenham over AVB cos think he knows the English game better & has played in it with man u & so impressed in the 2nd half against Spain in the euro's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tottenham Hotspur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dave Mackay has died, aged 80 (Mar '15) Mar '15 bad 1
News Premier League: Fan arrested for anti-Semitic a... (Mar '14) Dec '14 kabustimawa 2
News Younes Kaboul has been handed the Tottenham cap... (Sep '14) Sep '14 istanbul ici nakliye 1
News Erik Lamela eager for Premier League start as T... (Jul '14) Jul '14 lol 1
News Liverpool 4 Tottenham Hotspur 0 match report: L... (Mar '14) Mar '14 David 1
News English Premier League Preview: Cardiff City vs... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ibrahim Dagachi N... 2
News Tottenham Hotspur's Gareth Bale to Madrid, dayl... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Verne 1
More from around the web