Jol hoping Wayne makes an impact

Jol hoping Wayne makes an impact

There are 2 comments on the Team Talk story from Aug 3, 2007, titled Jol hoping Wayne makes an impact. In it, Team Talk reports that:

Tottenham boss Martin Jol is hoping Wayne Routledge can find the self-confidence that could help kickstart his White Hart Lane career at last. via Team Talk

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Team Talk.

FOXY

Rayong, Thailand

#1 Aug 3, 2007
Jenas? JENAS??? I am aghast that martin jol, not to mention successive England managers rate Jenas so highly. Occasionally he does agood run, pass,or effort on goal,but he's more likely to lose the ball, pass to an opponent or end a promising passage of play.GET RID OF HIM!
ryan

New York, NY

#2 Aug 7, 2007
what Wayne Routledge not in a full fledged career but he plays for the England national team

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tottenham Hotspur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dave Mackay has died, aged 80 (Mar '15) Mar '15 bad 1
News Premier League: Fan arrested for anti-Semitic a... (Mar '14) Dec '14 kabustimawa 2
News Younes Kaboul has been handed the Tottenham cap... (Sep '14) Sep '14 istanbul ici nakliye 1
News Erik Lamela eager for Premier League start as T... (Jul '14) Jul '14 lol 1
News Liverpool 4 Tottenham Hotspur 0 match report: L... (Mar '14) Mar '14 David 1
News English Premier League Preview: Cardiff City vs... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ibrahim Dagachi N... 2
News Tottenham Hotspur's Gareth Bale to Madrid, dayl... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Verne 1
More from around the web