Tottenham Hotspur Transfer News: Luka...

Tottenham Hotspur Transfer News: Luka Modric Agrees to Terms with Real Madrid

There are 2 comments on the BleacherReport story from Jul 7, 2012, titled Tottenham Hotspur Transfer News: Luka Modric Agrees to Terms with Real Madrid. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Luka Modric is reportedly close to finalizing a deal with Spanish giants Real Madrid , with sources close to the Croatian stating that personal terms have been agreed upon between the two parties.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Kevin Searle

Woking, UK

#1 Jul 7, 2012
Good luck Luka but dont forget the club who made you.

“I can't stand giving up ”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 Jul 16, 2012
Great player fit in well with Madrid, have to admit but with the right signings we be fine without Luka

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tottenham Hotspur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dave Mackay has died, aged 80 (Mar '15) Mar '15 bad 1
News Premier League: Fan arrested for anti-Semitic a... (Mar '14) Dec '14 kabustimawa 2
News Younes Kaboul has been handed the Tottenham cap... (Sep '14) Sep '14 istanbul ici nakliye 1
News Erik Lamela eager for Premier League start as T... (Jul '14) Jul '14 lol 1
News Liverpool 4 Tottenham Hotspur 0 match report: L... (Mar '14) Mar '14 David 1
News English Premier League Preview: Cardiff City vs... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ibrahim Dagachi N... 2
News Tottenham Hotspur's Gareth Bale to Madrid, dayl... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Verne 1
More from around the web