Swansea Target St Johnstone Striker

Swansea Target St Johnstone Striker

There are 1 comment on the Vital Football story from May 4, 2007, titled Swansea Target St Johnstone Striker. In it, Vital Football reports that:

“I'm not daft, I know how good a player he is and I'm sure there will be a lot of interest, but there's nothing I can do to stop that”

Swansea City have joined Birmingham City and Dundee United in a race to sign St Johnstone striker Jason Scotland. via Vital Football

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vital Football.

tom

Doncaster, UK

#1 May 10, 2007
yeh get him up with the jacks! he is a good player with a fantastick goal scoring record! abott needs to go he is crap (russ- abott)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Swansea City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Swansea will play Jonjo Shelvey despite transfe... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 3
News Tom Carroll was injured on England Under-21 duty (Apr '15) Apr '15 mike tirico 4
News Swansea defender breaks leg in 'bizarre' golf b... (Aug '11) Aug '11 rods1 1
News Derby County 2, Swansea City 2 (Mar '09) Mar '09 Animal Jones 1
News Brendan Rodgers' Watford outsmart Swansea (Feb '09) Feb '09 Animal Jones 1
football (Sep '07) Sep '07 tog 1
News Swansea Vs Doncaster (Sep '07) Sep '07 donny 1
More from around the web