World Cup 2010 Comment: Spain superst...

World Cup 2010 Comment: Spain superstar David Villa's humble...

There are 4 comments on the Goal.com story from Jul 10, 2010, titled World Cup 2010 Comment: Spain superstar David Villa's humble.... In it, Goal.com reports that:

Although sharpshooting Spain forward David Villa is now wowing World Cup 2010 audiences with his goalscoring abilities, it has been a long slog to the top for the 28-year-old Barcelona signing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Goal.com.

Nayema

Bangladesh

#1 Jul 19, 2010
I think you're the best soccer player ever!I'm the biggest fan of yours!I feel very happy seeing you on TV. Hope to meet you someday. It'll be a dream for me.

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 Jul 19, 2010
What makes you think heĀ“ll ever come to Dkakas ?

“To love and be loved”

Since: Jun 08

right here, right now...

#3 Jul 19, 2010
Nayema wrote:
I think you're the best soccer player ever!I'm the biggest fan of yours!I feel very happy seeing you on TV. Hope to meet you someday. It'll be a dream for me.
You have to go to Spain. It's a wonderful place. Make your dream come true!
Craig

London, UK

#5 Jul 23, 2010
I would love it if Chelsea bought him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Zaragoza Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More (Apr '12) Apr '12 Omodele olukunmi ... 1
News Football: Transfer frustrations put Comolli's p... (Sep '08) Sep '08 David Lowman 1
derek (Jun '08) Jun '08 AUREA 2
Real vs ARIS FC (Sep '07) Nov '07 ARIS 2
News Messi continues his flight towards the stars (Oct '07) Oct '07 henok 1
News FIFA Under-20 World Cup - Day minus 1, Group B ... (Jul '07) Jul '07 Magnus Neufville 3
saviolaaaaaaaaaaa (Jun '07) Jun '07 Turkish Zaragoza ... 1
More from around the web