Madrid beats Barcelona 2-1 in Spanish...

Madrid beats Barcelona 2-1 in Spanish showdown

There are 1 comment on the Florida Today story from Apr 21, 2012, titled Madrid beats Barcelona 2-1 in Spanish showdown. In it, Florida Today reports that:

Cristiano Ronaldo scored in the 73rd minute to send Barcelona to its first loss in 55 home games and put Real Madrid on the cusp of breaking the Catalan giants' three-year hold on the Spanish league crown with a 2-1 win Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Florida Today.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 Apr 22, 2012
Discipline,smart tactic on the field and play with guts.Coentrão fantastic. Pepe one of the best central defense in the world.Ronaldo the usual arrow, this time with poison and bye bye Barcelona, see you again in The Liga next year.
Obs: Let´s see if Chealsea gives me another joy next week.:):)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Madrid Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pepe handed two-match ban while Ozil and Mourin... (Mar '12) Feb '16 Fart news 3
News Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane poses for his ... Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Arsene Wenger resting Mesut Ozil between matche... Jan '16 Fart news 7
News Real's Rodriguez caught doing 200 kph: Reports Jan '16 Fart news 7
News David de Gea is just like Cristiano Ronaldo, Lu... (May '15) May '15 stewart scott 2
News EXCLUSIVE: Man Utd to use David De Gea as bait ... (Mar '15) May '15 tom wingo 4
News Real Madrid manager Carlo Ancelotti, pictured, ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 2
More from around the web