Real Madrid eyes to sign C.Ronaldo and Kaka

Mar 28, 2007 Full story: People's Daily Online 468

Spanish club Real Madrid will try to sign Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo and AC Milan midfielder Kaka for next season, club president Ramon Calderon said on Tuesday. via People's Daily Online

Full Story
First Prev
of 24
Next Last
jeton pllana

Albania

#1 Apr 9, 2007
I"m from kosova my favorite pleyer is kaka and c.ronaldo
Glenmer

Oranjestad, Aruba

#3 Apr 17, 2007
Kaka and C.Ronaldo,Metzelder, Anderson are the New Real Madrid Players For The 2007/2008 Season and surrely because they are the best in the world and because they have did it already with signing Zidane, Beckham, Makelele, and Ronaldo at the same time.
Shaun

Visalia, CA

#4 Apr 18, 2007
i agree with u. this team is as good as they get.
omar

UAE

#5 Apr 20, 2007
if c.ronaldo goes to realmadrid.every problem real went in will end.
Chris

Portugal

#6 Apr 25, 2007
I agree dat Kaka and C.Ronaldo,Metzelder, Anderson are the New Real Madrid Players For The 2007/2008 Season but they should also buy Porto's Ricardo Quaresma
avdi tifozi

Albania

#8 Jun 1, 2007
tung
njeri po aje mir
ka ndollur jr rast nga fshti metvec po ajo rast asht qe ka pas perleshje me thika me arm siq jan alltia alltumati etj...
avdi tifozi

Albania

#9 Jun 1, 2007
tung
njerio
po aje mir nje poresi nga metveci me ja percjell c.ronaldos
mi than se aje mir tung
ju lutem me ma kry n po prosin
ok
kalofsh mir
ju lutem qe ma ma kry qet po resi e dhe te lutem me ma kthy pergjigjen
avdi tifozi

Albania

#10 Jun 1, 2007
hej tung
nje poresi nga fshti metvec qe mi than c.ronaldos se aje mir si po kalon ne portogali edhe qe thuj po te pres ne shqipri pasnja 6,7dite me ardh a ke mundesi me ardh
po ajo edhe ju lutem qe ma ma kthy per gjigjen po nese e kryn po poresin pas nje ose dy dite e ka nje te mire nga zotitun
tung
arjan halimi

Albania

#11 Jun 3, 2007
kaka dhe krisjan ronaldo jan ma te mirti dhe mas miri luajn futball se jan ma te bukrit orej futbollistave dh i dua shum shum shum shum shum tung nga arjani
arjan halimi

Albania

#12 Jun 3, 2007
kaka ma i miri dhe krisjani
shkupi

Skopje, Macedonia

#13 Jun 4, 2007
liverpool forever champion
Meriton Bytyqi

Albania

#14 Jun 5, 2007
Kaka edhe C.Ronaldo venin e kan ne Real Madrid valla mas miri ju bjen me ardh ne Real
zico

UAE

#15 Jun 7, 2007
kaka will move this summer to madrid after copa america and samir nasri is singing in summer 5yer deal contrack and madrid now have only quaresma in they'r mind right now after failing robben and Cristiano ronaldo
zico

UAE

#16 Jun 7, 2007
__________iker__________
__cicinho___ramos__metzelder__ heinz____.

__________gago__________
__________nasri__________
__________kaka__________

__robhino__________quaresma___ .

__________vanestilroy_________ _
zico

UAE

#17 Jun 7, 2007
the new starting eleven emerson and canavaro back to juventus in 2008 and no r.carlos no beckham and raul will leve to liverpool and guti to newcastel so the new team is :: iker'ramos'metzelder'cicinho'm arcelo'heinz'kaka'nasri'gago'h iguain'soldado'ruud'robhino'qu aresma'diarra'helguera'mejjia' pavon'diego lpez'carlos diogo'cassano'reyes' 2008/2009 season
bayu

Bogor, Indonesia

#18 Jun 10, 2007
yup! quaresma is a very great signing! does real interest to sign him? i love samir nasri for sure! but id ont think kaka wants to move to real
Tobi

Tulsa, OK

#19 Jun 14, 2007
i think this is one of the greatest transfer ever as real madrid my club lacked a left winger for years and so always have to structure a formation for that and so having someone like C. Ronaldo is not a bad idea. Ever since Zidane left the midfield was taken over by a defensive midfielder i person of Emerson so having Kaka is a great idea. that would return Emerson in his rightful place. we are winning champions league next year with this new team of Kaka and C. Ronaldo
herbert from cameroon

Lithuania

#20 Jun 15, 2007
i think kaka is good where he is now in milan AC. coming to real madrid will take him some time to adapt and he will be the center of critics as his former teammate sheva.
ronaldinho gaucho

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#21 Jun 16, 2007
hi real madrid fans i am capello and am doing my best to tranfer kaka to the real madrid.
ronaldinho gaucho

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#22 Jun 16, 2007
hi everyone am ronaldinho and barsa is going to win the spanish cup ohh and capello ure not buyng kaka

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Madrid Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Irate fans turn on Casillas Sep 16 maltepe nakliyat 1
Arsene Wenger jumps to defense of Germany inter... Sep 16 ev tasimaciligi 1
Champions League: Everything you need to know Sep 16 ucuz nakliyat 1
best comment on my cristiano ronaldo blog post ... Jun '14 BGotEm 1
Three reasons why Chelsea target should stay in... May '14 Elia from Namibia 1
Dudek: Benzema better than Brazilian Ronaldo (Jun '11) Nov '13 europa league 8
Arsenal get Ozil, United sign Fellaini (Sep '13) Sep '13 Genny89 5
•••
•••

Real Madrid People Search