Neymar dreams of ending Brazil's hung...

Neymar dreams of ending Brazil's hunger for gold at London 2012

There are 2 comments on the This Is London story from Jan 26, 2012, titled Neymar dreams of ending Brazil's hunger for gold at London 2012. In it, This Is London reports that:

Brazil forward Neymar is excited about playing at London 2012 and stressed how important it is that his country are finally crowned Olympic football champions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at This Is London.

Markowusu

United States

#1 Feb 4, 2012
I want brazil to do their selection very well in the second place.and also call up ronaldinho,fabiano,adriano,osc ar and their most senior place to win the cup
vins

Honiara, Solomon Islands

#2 Apr 4, 2012
Brazil should stick to its traditional style of playing soccer,leave the European style,just imagine the Barcelonian style,they just combine the South American style of soccer togethher and won for so long

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Madrid Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arsene Wenger jumps to defense of Germany inter... (Sep '14) Jul 20 dazzer101 2
News Gonzalo Higuain: Why Arsenal should sacrifice G... Jul 20 dazzer101 1
News Pepe handed two-match ban while Ozil and Mourin... (Mar '12) Feb '16 Fart news 3
News Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane poses for his ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Arsene Wenger resting Mesut Ozil between matche... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 7
News Real's Rodriguez caught doing 200 kph: Reports (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 7
News David de Gea is just like Cristiano Ronaldo, Lu... (May '15) May '15 stewart scott 2
More from around the web