FA charge Reading's Andre Bikey after...

FA charge Reading's Andre Bikey after red card against Burnley

There are 1 comment on the Telegraph.co.uk story from May 13, 2009, titled FA charge Reading's Andre Bikey after red card against Burnley. In it, Telegraph.co.uk reports that:

Reading defender Andre Bikey has been charged with improper conduct by the Football Association following his dismissal in the play-off semi-final first-leg defeat at Burnley.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Telegraph.co.uk.

Kenny Garcia

Brooklyn, NY

#1 May 13, 2009
Who plays like that he should be suspended for the rest of the season because all i know is that no one plays dirty. he shoul be given a strike and at the third one he can be suspended for the season. players like this should be suspended because if they don't do anything to him then others are ganna feel the same and stat doing the same becuase they are ganna think that it is okay to beat up players and go away with it with no problem some one should stand up fot those who play clean and tell every dirty player to stop playing dirty becuase they can end up injuring a player. they should suspend this player for the season

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reading Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oxford United sign striker Dave Kitson (Jun '13) Jun '13 Ian 1
News MLS All-Star Convey comes back from injury olde... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Bobby DUCK 1
News BOYS' HOOPS: York High faces familiar foe in st... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Class of 73 7
News Murty Expects Big Pompey Effort (May '08) May '08 matt 1
News Football: Arsenal 2-0 Reading (Apr '08) Apr '08 Gunner4life 2
News Coppell: Lay off the boos (Mar '08) Mar '08 RFC 3
News U.S. roster set for match with Mexico (Feb '08) Feb '08 D US 2
More from around the web