Coppell: Lay off the boos

Coppell: Lay off the boos

There are 3 comments on the Get Reading story from Mar 20, 2008, titled Coppell: Lay off the boos. In it, Get Reading reports that:

“The article came from the Czech Republic and we had someone translate it into English. How they jumped from what it said there to what was written over here was ridiculous. "I won't be talking to him about it or doing anything about it.”

Steve Coppell says he has every confidence that John Oster can deliver the goods to beat the boo boys. via Get Reading

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Get Reading.

stgeorge

UK

#1 Mar 20, 2008
why the hell are some of us booing a player wearing our shirt?? you might not agree with Coppells team selections..but support the team, dont boo them! nob 'eads..

Since: Mar 08

Hanoi, Vietnam

#2 Mar 20, 2008
RFC

UK

#3 Mar 22, 2008
He's awful, no matter how die hard you are you cant cheer a player that makes absolutely no impression on the game

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reading Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oxford United sign striker Dave Kitson (Jun '13) Jun '13 Ian 1
News MLS All-Star Convey comes back from injury olde... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Bobby DUCK 1
News BOYS' HOOPS: York High faces familiar foe in st... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Class of 73 7
News FA charge Reading's Andre Bikey after red card ... (May '09) May '09 Kenny Garcia 1
News Murty Expects Big Pompey Effort (May '08) May '08 matt 1
News Football: Arsenal 2-0 Reading (Apr '08) Apr '08 Gunner4life 2
News U.S. roster set for match with Mexico (Feb '08) Feb '08 D US 2
More from around the web