QPR - Southampton: Further Match Reports

QPR - Southampton: Further Match Reports

There are 1 comment on the QPR REPORT story from Sep 7, 2007, titled QPR - Southampton: Further Match Reports. In it, QPR REPORT reports that:

“It was obviously a very emotional day for Rangers, but my job is to try to win matches and entertain the public, and I think we did both. "We were a joy to watch and created so many chances we could have had double figures.”

Victory over Stoke City was followed by this convincing triumph over Queen's Park Rangers, who failed to master the basic requirements of defending. via QPR REPORT

Join the discussion below, or Read more at QPR REPORT.

hello

Didcot, UK

#1 Sep 21, 2007
alryt qpr fans n players? you all rule! i love yhuu all and i love cook... but he gone to fulham.. so buy him back! then we will be in the championships!! lurvvvee all the players! they all rok!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Queens Park Rangers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Utd beats QPR 4-0; Green makes Hamburg debut (Sep '14) Sep '14 kartal nakliyat 1
News Barton Won't Contest Ban (May '12) May '12 JUPITER 1
ray jones (Dec '06) Dec '06 pedro 1
News Super-Hero, Mark Lazarus Turns 67 (Sep '06) Sep '06 JOHN GARDNER 1
More from around the web