Hammon's Russia - Defection' Rankles ...

Hammon's Russia - Defection' Rankles Team USA

There are 2 comments on the findingDulcinea story from Jun 16, 2008, titled Hammon's Russia - Defection' Rankles Team USA. In it, findingDulcinea reports that:

Becky Hammon's decision to join the Russian Olympic basketball team has provoked debate about athletes who choose to play for foreign countries.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at findingDulcinea.

AJJ

United States

#1 Jun 17, 2008
Grow-up people! If she couldn't make the US team, then why would the US team be mad? I'd love to play a team made up of people who couldn't make my team, duh! Besides The US team is just as guilty of this as any other country, if not more, talk about hypocrisy!
Steve

Lenni, PA

#2 Jun 17, 2008
I don't see what the big deal is. The US coach left her off the team and is now angry she joined another team? The US has been stealing athletes from other countries for years, so we can hardly be upset about losing one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

CSKA Moscow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ahmed Musa 'can't wait' for Ronaldo clash (Feb '12) Feb '12 Mabanga 2
News Juventus legend Nedved big fan of Krasic (Oct '10) Apr '11 juventini 26
News Honda drives CSKA Moscow into Champions League ... (Mar '10) Nov '10 Unlol 22
cska (Nov '10) Nov '10 Wojtek 1
News Spartak Moscow to offer Zhirkov Chelsea escape (Sep '10) Sep '10 UAAF 2
News Scouting report - CSKA Moscow at Magic, 7 (Oct '08) Aug '10 Unlol 2
News Filatov regrets parting words | The Columbus Di... (Dec '09) Dec '09 CBJSUCKEN 14
More from around the web