Spain are hungry for third successive...

Spain are hungry for third successive title, says Fernando Torres

There are 4 comments on the Goal.com story from May 29, 2012, titled Spain are hungry for third successive title, says Fernando Torres. In it, Goal.com reports that:

The Chelsea attacker has insisted that the reigning champions are determined to lift another trophy, while claiming that he is in superb form ahead of Euro 2012 Fernando Torres has assured that Spain are still hungry for success after previously winning Euro 2008 and the 2010 World Cup, and added that La Roja have set their sights on claiming Euro ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Goal.com.

Metalhead

UK

#1 May 29, 2012
He has gained everything btween last 16 month ..now it's time to hit hard fernando !! C'mon Chelsea !

“I can't stand giving up ”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3 Jun 7, 2012
Some reason I got a feeling the another team will win it the year can't see England winning it manager came 2 late & the last 2 games we won but did not play great football tbh way we played was kinda boring

“I can't stand giving up ”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4 Jun 7, 2012
*this*
TravelExplosion- dot-com

Astoria, NY

#5 Jun 7, 2012
You have to look no further than Travel Explosion to get your flags in time for football and the Olympics!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelsea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hazard can be as good as Messi and Ronaldo, cla... (Jul '16) Jul '16 filip3ff 1
News Danny Rose apologises for tunnel melee followin... (May '16) May '16 Funny 1
News Ex-Chelsea FC doctor Eva Carneiro at constructi... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News John Terry, centre, admits goalkeeper Petr Cech... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Fart news 1
News John Terry in World Cup injury scare (May '10) Jun '15 tom wingo 10
News Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho, pictured, once a... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 4
News Chelsea vs Swansea City team news: Loic Remy on... (Feb '15) Feb '15 last year 1
More from around the web