Lennon parcel bombs: Two in court

Lennon parcel bombs: Two in court

There are 5 comments on the Ellon Times story from May 13, 2011, titled Lennon parcel bombs: Two in court. In it, Ellon Times reports that:

Two men are due to appear in court in connection with an investigation into parcel bombs sent to Celtic manager Neil Lennon and high-profile supporters of the club.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ellon Times.

ronan

Camberley, UK

#1 May 13, 2011
How can people take a sport so seriously that they would kill for it?

“The Keltic Horned God”

Since: Dec 06

London, UK

#2 May 13, 2011
It has nothing whatsoever to with sport, and everything to do with sectarian stupidity.
Pat Magee

UK

#3 May 13, 2011
All too rampant in Scotland I'm afraid, but very few witht the balls to stand up and say it's wrong! Sad!
religious retarded bots

Glasgow, UK

#4 May 13, 2011
What we need is to set aside the fields of Culloden for a week and let these retards arm themselves and have at it.
The world will be a better place when these fks die out.
They talk shit about orange and never even noticed both sides were played against each other so they could share the booty from India.....
The English government and the Vatican made a deal to stop fighting each other for a market share and they dragged these assholes through a mock war to unite them.........But! the thick as shit idiots still believe it was a holy mission to wipe each other out! Oh dear! FAILIO!
I was born here and hate them both......fking dullards
Pat Magee

UK

#5 May 23, 2011
religious retarded bots wrote:
What we need is to set aside the fields of Culloden for a week and let these retards arm themselves and have at it.
The world will be a better place when these fks die out.
They talk shit about orange and never even noticed both sides were played against each other so they could share the booty from India.....
The English government and the Vatican made a deal to stop fighting each other for a market share and they dragged these assholes through a mock war to unite them.........But! the thick as shit idiots still believe it was a holy mission to wipe each other out! Oh dear! FAILIO!
I was born here and hate them both......fking dullards
I think it's time you started taking your nedication again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Celtic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Rangers "fans" hate the Irish... (Oct '07) Jan '17 Corpus christi 284
big jock knew (May '07) Dec '16 The Truth 575
Do British people still have hatred towards the... (Mar '15) Nov '16 aldoboymusic 2
Is Scotland an anti Irish country or simply an ... (Mar '08) Nov '16 aldoboymusic 418
News Everton boss Roberto Martinez rules out Celtic ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 2
News McGEADY Made to Feel Like Traitor (May '08) Jul '15 Fart news 110
The most hated race in the world (Mar '11) Mar '15 Adam Patrick 61
More from around the web