Lennon parcel bombs: Two in court

Full story: Ellon Times

Two men are due to appear in court in connection with an investigation into parcel bombs sent to Celtic manager Neil Lennon and high-profile supporters of the club.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated May 23, 2011
ronan

Purley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

How can people take a sport so seriously that they would kill for it?

“The Keltic Horned God”

Since: Dec 06

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

It has nothing whatsoever to with sport, and everything to do with sectarian stupidity.
Pat Magee

Derry, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

All too rampant in Scotland I'm afraid, but very few witht the balls to stand up and say it's wrong! Sad!
religious retarded bots

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

What we need is to set aside the fields of Culloden for a week and let these retards arm themselves and have at it.
The world will be a better place when these fks die out.
They talk shit about orange and never even noticed both sides were played against each other so they could share the booty from India.....
The English government and the Vatican made a deal to stop fighting each other for a market share and they dragged these assholes through a mock war to unite them.........But! the thick as shit idiots still believe it was a holy mission to wipe each other out! Oh dear! FAILIO!
I was born here and hate them both......fking dullards
Pat Magee

Derry, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2011

religious retarded bots wrote:
What we need is to set aside the fields of Culloden for a week and let these retards arm themselves and have at it.
The world will be a better place when these fks die out.
They talk shit about orange and never even noticed both sides were played against each other so they could share the booty from India.....
The English government and the Vatican made a deal to stop fighting each other for a market share and they dragged these assholes through a mock war to unite them.........But! the thick as shit idiots still believe it was a holy mission to wipe each other out! Oh dear! FAILIO!
I was born here and hate them both......fking dullards
I think it's time you started taking your nedication again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Celtic Discussions

Search the Celtic Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
pro i.r.a and anti british songs (Dec '09) Jul 21 Gerry 2
Is Scotland an anti Irish country or simply an ... (Mar '08) Jul 13 Scotch Wop 388
big jock knew (May '07) Jul 6 Bik Joh Knu 564
SAMARAs! WORTHY CELT! Jun 26 SAMARAS FAN 1
The most hated race in the world (Mar '11) Mar '14 madman 34 57
McGEADY Made to Feel Like Traitor (May '08) Mar '14 Scotty too Hotty 107
Why Rangers "fans" hate the Irish... (Oct '07) Feb '14 wee eck fa the glen 275
•••
•••
•••