bolton r shit
adam chadwick

#1 Jan 30, 2007
i think allerdice squats bananas every day i lick his balls

Rochdale, UK

#2 Feb 15, 2007
i think bolton are jus a bunch of dicks. they all lick each others arse and have big gangbang in the changing room
Lewis Batchelor

#3 Mar 7, 2007
diouf wrote:
i think bolton are jus a bunch of dicks. they all lick each others arse and have big gangbang in the changing room
Bolton are shit anyway they no fans outside pf bolton except for 1, they are just a bunch of gays and bullies.
Ludom 80 The French

Châlons-en-champagne, France

#6 Apr 24, 2007
There are no moderators ? I think you are shit yourselves, and I love Wanderers .. lol
andy keithly

Birmingham, UK

#7 Apr 27, 2007
i tink ur a french frog, and i also agree that bolton lick each others balls, especially kevin nolan, he always licks kevin davis' bum hole

Croydon, UK

#8 Apr 29, 2007
I expect that the laptop you are using belongs to someone else who doesn't know of its where abouts since it was stollen from their car boot. You must be on the Leigh side of Hindley to be able to use electric as its not yet reached all the mud huts of Hindley.....You are low life Wigan scum with nothing interesting or indeed intellegent to say. Bolton Wanderers til I die.

Birmingham, UK

#9 Jun 26, 2007
Bolton r not so good expecially kevin no-lun and henrik puda-son

Oldham, UK

#11 Sep 1, 2007
gi cath wot else is there to say. apart from gartside out
nooo bolton

Norwood, Australia

#12 Nov 8, 2007
you guys sre actull clowns u are nothing with out allaydce go and suck a big 1 BOLTON

#15 Apr 14, 2008
james cooper supports bolton and he's a gay.
so therefore bolton too are gay

Edinburgh, UK

#19 Apr 26, 2008
Aye they are. P*ss off Bolton puffs.
wanderers no 1

Manchester, UK

#20 Jul 13, 2008
F**k off you knobs bolton have struggled t get were they are and although they are no MAN UTD they are holdin ther own
Tranmere number 1 fan

Stockton-on-tees, UK

#21 Aug 12, 2008
we h8 bolton oh we h8 bolton we h8 bolton oh we h8 bolton we h8 bolton oh we hate bolton,we are the bolton haters!fuck bolton there just a piece of shit

#23 Dec 16, 2011
Bolton till I die!
All you paki bastards can lick the inside of ur dads a*s, u inbred f*ckers.
You only sing when your praying, sing when your praying, you only sing when your praying!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bolton Wanderers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doctor: Muamba 'in effect' dead for 78 minutes (Mar '12) Mar '12 Ricardo da Silva 1
News Squad sheets: Bolton Wanderers v Manchester City (Aug '11) Aug '11 Schlibdiver 1
News Whites honoured by Bolton, Canada (Aug '10) Aug '10 Bolton Wanderers 1
News Bolton Wanderers linked with Paul Scholes and T... (Jun '09) Jun '09 billy 1
News Bolton Wanderers manager Gary Megson signs new ... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Mas Gib 1
News NUFC ace Michael Owen eyes Hull City return (Feb '09) Feb '09 Mas Gib 1
News Okocha signs for Qatar Sports Club (Jul '06) Feb '09 oyemachara 92
More from around the web