Come And Watch Bolton For Free Beer

There are 1 comment on the Soccer America story from Oct 19, 2008, titled Come And Watch Bolton For Free Beer. In it, Soccer America reports that:

Daily Telegraph Surely the self-described Best League In The World doesn't need to resort to such base measures! But it's true -- in a bid to boost attendance Bolton Wanderers is offering the first 1,000 fans ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Soccer America.

Mas Gib

Stroud, UK

#1 Oct 20, 2008
Haveing attended the Reebok on Saturday to watch our local derby myself and two other former season ticket holders at BWFC, we concluded that it would be a cold day in hell before we spent hard earned cash to watch dire dull aimless (football)I think not, at the reebok.
No stealth no gile no class, ping pong footy and give possestion away at every oppertunity.
Kevin Davis as allways gave his all. but where are our Ivan campo's Youri Djorkaeff, JJ Okocha, fernando Hierro? No we have meat and two veg football with very little meat and deffinatly no sweet, but perhaps a lot of puddings!
On Saturday's showing we BWFC are once again religation candidates and deservidly so.
A pint to watch that! I think not at 29 a ticket.
MG.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bolton Wanderers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doctor: Muamba 'in effect' dead for 78 minutes (Mar '12) Mar '12 Ricardo da Silva 1
bolton r shit (Jan '07) Dec '11 LondonPoofters 14
News Squad sheets: Bolton Wanderers v Manchester City (Aug '11) Aug '11 Schlibdiver 1
News Whites honoured by Bolton, Canada (Aug '10) Aug '10 Bolton Wanderers 1
News Bolton Wanderers linked with Paul Scholes and T... (Jun '09) Jun '09 billy 1
News Bolton Wanderers manager Gary Megson signs new ... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Mas Gib 1
News NUFC ace Michael Owen eyes Hull City return (Feb '09) Feb '09 Mas Gib 1
More from around the web