Okocha signs for Qatar Sports Club

Okocha signs for Qatar Sports Club

There are 92 comments on the CNN story from Jul 19, 2006, titled Okocha signs for Qatar Sports Club. In it, CNN reports that:

Okocha made 123 appearances for Bolton Wanderers. QATAR -- Former Nigeria international Jay-Jay Okocha has signed a one-year contract with Qatari first division team Sports Club.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
CHIDIEBERE PIUS

France

#85 Aug 29, 2007
THIS FORUM IS DOING A GOOD JOB BY GIVING US THE OPPORTUNITY TO SEND OUR VIEWS CONCERNIG THE BEAUTIFIL GAME OF FOOTBALL, PLEASE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
Ste

East Cowes, UK

#86 Sep 1, 2007
Jay Jay is a great player and shouldnt have gone to Qatar and signed for a club in the bundesliga or the french league or carried this bolton career on
neil

Hull, UK

#87 Sep 5, 2007
And now hes come to Hull City

Come on you Tigers we move from strength to strength now we got JJ
seja

France

#88 Sep 6, 2007
J.J is a play marker, he dribbles like twisted by hand,he plays while the head reads the talent to be displayed in every minute he touches the ball long live JJ long live Africa let the European compute behind you and you are in front of them, you have made enough debut to teach people
Augustino seja from yei south sudan
seja

France

#89 Sep 6, 2007
J.J Okocha where are you now come to england most teams will like you here, come let them compute with you
you will be highly rated sir.
seja from Yei S. Sudan
charles

South Africa

#90 Sep 10, 2007
jay jay ..u be baba...he is a great player i have ever seen..a move to qatar is good for him..well he has shown the world he is capable any where he goes...am ur fan any day anywhere jay jay....+27797710192...south africa
kindness Ejiogu

Satellite Provider

#91 Sep 20, 2007
jay jay is one of the most skillful players in the world record, irrespective of his effort to silly Bolton WANDERER fc, THEY NEVER TOOK That into cognizance, that is to tell how greedy Sam Allardys was but for all i know jay jay contributed to the success of that English premiership side. It has entered into world record.
Adeyemi Kayode

Vientiane, Lao People's Democratic Republic

#92 Oct 6, 2007
Forever Jay Jay will always be Jay Jay..no replacement, a play maker any club he goes! Great is he the world best football talent...whish you were still 20's...:)
Kayode from Athens GA USA.
webester hanyire

Zimbabwe

#93 Nov 21, 2007
jaj jay okocha should go back to the english preimier leage
Michael Adjuya

Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso

#95 Jan 4, 2009
Hello Donald,
i am a scout with good talented players between the ages you stipulated. I will like you to send me an e-mail to this address [email protected] and i will get back to you with players information. I will like to know how you work so we can know the next step to take ok. I will be expecting your response urgently.
donald wrote:
Dear Footballer,
We are the West African representative to football clubs and Fifa Licensed Agents in the following countries:
United Arab Emirates
Malaysia
Singapore
HongKong
Recruitment is currently going on for good and talented young players.
you must be between age 15-27years to be considered.
If you pass our compulsory medical,we can help you get clubs
in the above mentioned countries.
REQUIRMENTS.
1.CV which must include football experience over the years.
2.SCAN TWO PICTURES YOU TOOK WITH YOUR RECENT FOOTBALL CLUB.
3.INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
4.BIRTH CERTIFICATE
Write us to indicate your interest,then we shall get back to you.
Regards,
DONALD F.MENSAH(+233 246 45 88 95)
DIRECTOR OF RECRUITMENT,
ACCRA,GHANA
<quoted text>
oye johnson

Armonk, NY

#96 Feb 11, 2009
jj ockocha is beter for you to come and play and retire in America, so you can be paid like that british white boy (Bechamp)
oyemachara

Armonk, NY

#97 Feb 11, 2009
jj ockocha, age is on your is side is better you retired in usa and get paid like Bechamp

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bolton Wanderers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doctor: Muamba 'in effect' dead for 78 minutes (Mar '12) Mar '12 Ricardo da Silva 1
bolton r shit (Jan '07) Dec '11 LondonPoofters 14
News Squad sheets: Bolton Wanderers v Manchester City (Aug '11) Aug '11 Schlibdiver 1
News Whites honoured by Bolton, Canada (Aug '10) Aug '10 Bolton Wanderers 1
News Bolton Wanderers linked with Paul Scholes and T... (Jun '09) Jun '09 billy 1
News Bolton Wanderers manager Gary Megson signs new ... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Mas Gib 1
News NUFC ace Michael Owen eyes Hull City return (Feb '09) Feb '09 Mas Gib 1
More from around the web