Okocha signs for Qatar Sports Club

Full story: CNN 92
Okocha made 123 appearances for Bolton Wanderers. QATAR -- Former Nigeria international Jay-Jay Okocha has signed a one-year contract with Qatari first division team Sports Club. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Ahmed Umar

Peterborough, Canada

#1 Jul 27, 2006
It's just unfortunate that big sam doesn't know the value of jay jay. Jay Jay is far better than those bunch of strikers. I believe were ever jay jay goes, he will make himself world famous. I believe bolton wanderers hinderd jay jay's progress all this while as a result of regular benching. Though i dont't support the contract jay had with qatar. honestly, i still want jay to play in one of the english clubs in england but definately not BOLTON!!!!
Ahmed Umar, N0 f58 ADANKOLO NEW LAYOUT, LOKOJA KOGI STATE NIGERIA. TELL:+2348067051915
Sascha

Vienna, Austria

#2 Aug 26, 2006
J-J O RULES!!!!!!!!!
sign a contract from rapid vienna ^^
Jackie Daniels

Estonia

#3 Aug 31, 2006
Ahmed, Okocha was only benched because he himself didn't want to play for Bolton, he is the one who chose money over the Premier League. It was his own desicion, not Sam's. In general, his move to Bolton was a successful one.
Gabriel Ibitoye

Satellite Provider

#4 Sep 1, 2006
honest am not happy with move of okocha to qatar,okocha is a talented player that suppose to stay in England or any other big club and play is football but not like Qatar.
blegzy

Satellite Provider

#5 Sep 8, 2006
well as for me i believe anywhere okocha goes he will still make it as a big football star because he is so talented,okocha been in qatar does not mean that he will remain there for ever,he will lift the club on a better high and i believe after his contract with the club,bigger clubs will be calling on him.i will continue to support jay jay anytime any day.he is a gifted player.my name is blessing essien from lagos,Nigeria and my number is 2348026629832 or 2348036845264. jay jay for life
blegzy

Satellite Provider

#6 Sep 8, 2006
jay jay i will continue to be at your back anytime any day.
Lodown

Miami, FL

#7 Sep 8, 2006
Jay Jay is the sickest player on the planet without him Bolton would never have seen Europe. It's a shame that he is playing in Qatar. He is older though so clubs may not want to invest in him. He should go back and play in the Budesliga of France.
Jay Jay you are the man!!!!!!!!!!
Tunde Adegbite

Lagos, Nigeria

#8 Sep 11, 2006
No player could be like jayjay. All over the world, you will only find one, and the only one you will find is JAYJAY. Jayjay is an extra ordinary talent! an Idol. You can just not find a replacement. Jayjay is good, cool humble and God fearing. A lovely Father, mentor, icon a great man. He is just simply great. I always love to call him MAGICANNA! he is a magic. That is why he is magical.(Tunde Adegbite) from Surulere Lagos Nigeria
Donny Ndukwe

Hanover, Germany

#9 Sep 21, 2006
Jay Jay Okocha you are the best player ever, i love you pls come back to S.Eagles of Nigeria and take
your CPT back. because you are the best out of all.
pls sign a cotract from bayern München!!!!
from Bs. Deutschland
Donny Ndukwe

Hanover, Germany

#10 Sep 21, 2006
jay jay Okocha du bist der beste. von Donny Ndukwe Bs. Deutschland
KELVIN BARE

Peterborough, Canada

#11 Oct 2, 2006
JAY JAY IS A GOOD PLAYER,AND I WANT HIM TO COME BACK TO THE ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGAUE.
KELVIN BARE

Peterborough, Canada

#12 Oct 2, 2006
THIS IS MY PHONE NUMBER,+2348036546004...I LUV JAY JAY SO MUCH..ALTHOUGH I AM CHELSEA NUMBER ONE FAN...UP CHELSEA.....
ibrahima diatta

Senegal

#13 Oct 8, 2006
salut moi je suis un fance de jay jay je suis son idol je suis joueur j'ai tout fére pour avoir son adresse umel j'adore jay jay
ibrahima diatta

Senegal

#14 Oct 8, 2006
jay jay je c pas cooment expliqués je peu dit c t 1 prophet du foot ball mal grés son age il peu jouer encor cent luis le foot ball africain ne dévolope pas il est le meilleur ci c'été un blanc il serais le meilleur joueur du monde je lui soute bonne fin de cariere moi je ve pas kil aréte le foot ball
kadiri dapo

Port Harcourt, Nigeria

#16 Oct 15, 2006
u r d best in d world,pls come back to super eagles
Emmanuel Igai

Melbourne, Australia

#17 Oct 15, 2006
Congrulations! JJ Okocha for choosing to go to Qatar Sport side.
I've been watching you all big matches. Especially the way you entertain the fans.
I don't thing wether Big Sam can remember your last minute during english league compaign 2years ago, when Bolton met westham.
Bolton was about to go to division one.
And again when Nigeria played Demark.
And the way you humailied Roy Keane, and many more professional players
Emmanuel Igai

Melbourne, Australia

#18 Oct 15, 2006
Here's my no-61402797493
jere

Raubach, Germany

#19 Oct 16, 2006
truly speaking, JJ has contributed his very best to football. At his present age and with the deminishing return,I am of the opinion that Qatar is about the best place for a retiring footballer of his stature. He may probably emulate Yekini and go back and play for a local team at home. When he was at his peak, he chose to play for money and cheap teams and Leagues. He should please stick to his retirement and give younger generations in the Eagle a chance to do well.
Cornelius Olubuumi

Satellite Provider

#20 Oct 17, 2006
jay jay is a great player. one of the greatest in the world. No one can be like j.j. Am sure sentiments and racisimistical shits!! has been debaring him from being the world best 10. Anywhere he goes, he will always be unique. qatar or no qatar, okocha will always remain a great player.
Cornelius...
2348034077333, 2348056675890
jere

Herne, Germany

#21 Oct 17, 2006
truly he does stands out. his football artistry in particular. this is however, no excuse for his inexcusable behaviours. Especially one that cost nigeria its place in the last world cup. Racism does not prevent you from playing for your country and giving a good example as a leader. The football house in Nigeria may be nothing to write home about, but the activities of players like Okocha did not help matters. If he ever comes again, he should learnt about constructive play and being a team player rather than playing to the galllery. Cornelius take note!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bolton Wanderers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doctor: Muamba 'in effect' dead for 78 minutes (Mar '12) Mar '12 Ricardo da Silva 1
bolton r shit (Jan '07) Dec '11 LondonPoofters 14
Squad sheets: Bolton Wanderers v Manchester City (Aug '11) Aug '11 Schlibdiver 1
Whites honoured by Bolton, Canada (Aug '10) Aug '10 Bolton Wanderers 1
Bolton Wanderers linked with Paul Scholes and T... (Jun '09) Jun '09 billy 1
Bolton Wanderers manager Gary Megson signs new ... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Mas Gib 1
NUFC ace Michael Owen eyes Hull City return (Feb '09) Feb '09 Mas Gib 1

Bolton Wanderers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE