MLS has no intention of accepting Don...

MLS has no intention of accepting Donovan offers

There are 3 comments on the SavannahNow story from Jul 15, 2010, titled MLS has no intention of accepting Donovan offers. In it, SavannahNow reports that:

Major League Soccer plans to keep Landon Donovan. MLS commissioner Don Garber said the league has no intention of accepting transfer offers for the Los Angeles Galaxy midfielder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SavannahNow.

Jim Logan

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Jul 15, 2010
Let Donovan go. He deserves to be more than a big frog in a little pond.
Jim Logan

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Jul 15, 2010
Fish, fish. That should be big fish not big frog. Oh well, fish frog I guess you get my meaning.
Hattrick

United States

#3 Jul 16, 2010
If he gets bought out he has to play with the highest bidder. Man city or Man U. If he stays he can do another loan deal in the off season with who ever he wants!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bayer Leverkusen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mueller strikes as Bayern equal unbeaten record (Nov '13) Nov '13 Rajesh V Nair 1
News Chelsea Transfer News: Cavani, Bale, Hulk And S... (May '13) May '13 omoyemi micheal 1
News Chelsea will land 20m Andre Schurrle as part of... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Anonymous 1
News Wenger facing further UEFA ban (Mar '12) Mar '12 Akuvada Abdulwahab 1
News Lionel Messi scores 5 goals as Barcelona crushe... (Mar '12) Mar '12 McDenizen 1
News World Football: Ranking The Top 15 Footballers ... (Oct '10) Jan '11 david isaac jeshua 3
News FIFA 11 demo now available for download (Sep '10) Sep '10 Matt 1
More from around the web