More

More

There are 1 comment on the Sporting Life story from Jan 18, 2012, titled More. In it, Sporting Life reports that:

Spanish Copa Del Rey. Click here to bet. Sporting Life Football on Twitter! Click here for our Football Transfer Centre! Click here for more football news and transfer gossip! Click here now to play Fantasy Football! Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola heads into his 13th Clasico on Wednesday insisting his impressive record against Real Madrid counts for ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sporting Life.

Lyazid Abakka

Roseville, CA

#1 Jan 21, 2012
Hey pep guardiola all what you got as worl best coach you worth it and more u r the best with a good education I know you since you are a player with number 4 Barcelona defender you doing good at that time and you still good at this time stay with Barcelona don't go anywhere you are son of Barca now you need to be a father of the all players at Barcelona new generation please do not leave Barcelona do ascalex ferguson do with man united you can do it you have all skills to do it and more you still younger and all your life is for Barcelona city and fans and a teame of Catalans viva Barcelona I'm Lyazid from morocco at USA . Good luck I love Barca since 1972 1973 since this time I always go with Barca with all my brothers we loves all of you Barca Barca Barca always and forever. Saturday january 21 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barcelona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Breaking Down Chelsea's Pre-Season Friendly Opp... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 2
Beko's New Global FC Barcelona Campaign Invites... (Mar '15) Mar '15 BOK 1
Spanish League: Clasico not a title decider say... (Mar '15) Mar '15 BOK 1
News Real Madrid 0-1 Roma: Totti scores winner over ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Edyson 1
News Neymar to cheer for Argentina in WC final (Jul '14) Jul '14 kema obinnna 1
News Spain vs Netherlands, the rematch (Jun '14) Jun '14 jimmysoccerstar 2
News Mascherano: The pressure is on all of us, not j... (May '14) May '14 Sheku Sheku Marah 1
More from around the web