Barcelona coach Guardiola promises to...

Barcelona coach Guardiola promises to attack in Madrid

There are 3 comments on the Xinhuanet story from Apr 24, 2011, titled Barcelona coach Guardiola promises to attack in Madrid. In it, Xinhuanet reports that:

FC Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola promised this Sunday that his side would not travel to the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium this Wednesday night looking to settle for a draw.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Xinhuanet.

Emmerson

Europe

#1 Apr 25, 2011
i tink dat barca need a replacement for carles puyol.and we need a forward like samuel eto or drogba. Pls coach
Lyazid

Antelope, CA

#2 Feb 27, 2013
The problem is the coach and not the players they have good defender in barca b why they don't give them a chance to be at barca A why I don't know .
Dillan wright

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Feb 28, 2013
Lyazid wrote:
The problem is the coach and not the players they have good defender in barca b why they don't give them a chance to be at barca A why I don't know .
Agreeed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barcelona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lionel Messi calls time on Argentina career aft... Jun '16 Messi and deliberate 1
News Guardiola can bring stars like Messi to Man Cit... (Feb '16) Feb '16 family-persecution 1
News Breaking Down Chelsea's Pre-Season Friendly Opp... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Fart news 2
Beko's New Global FC Barcelona Campaign Invites... (Mar '15) Mar '15 BOK 1
Spanish League: Clasico not a title decider say... (Mar '15) Mar '15 BOK 1
News Real Madrid 0-1 Roma: Totti scores winner over ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Edyson 1
News Neymar to cheer for Argentina in WC final (Jul '14) Jul '14 kema obinnna 1
More from around the web