Arsenal is the best football club in ...

Arsenal is the best football club in the world

Posted in the Arsenal Forum

Amp Online

Bangkok, Thailand

#1 Dec 2, 2008
Arsenal is the best football club in the world

In my opinion,Arsenal is the best football club in the world with many reasons.In English Football League (Premier League) many people know in this League have BIG 4 (Arsenal , Chelsea , Manchester United , Liverpool) that Arsenal is one in BIG 4 too.In London Arsenal have a big stadium name “Emirate Stadium” it’s show a powerful of Arsenal.Next reason Arsenal have an expert coach name “Arsene Wenger”,he has many tactics to change the game and Arsenal have a many football superstar and expert in football such Emmanuel Adebayor , Robin Van Persie , Francesc Fabregas , Samir Nasri , Theo Walcott , Kolo Toure etc. Because many reasons in the top make me believe Arsenal is the best football club in the world.What do you think about Arsenal ?
methink

Bangkok, Thailand

#2 Dec 2, 2008
I think it real.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arsenal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hector Bellerin flirts with Barcelona and Olivi... Jun '17 LetPharts 2
News Goalkeeper's midgame pie sparks gambling probe (Feb '17) Feb '17 BehindPharts 7
News Arsene Wenger could make several changes to his... (Nov '16) Nov '16 jeddahgunner 1
News Robbie Savage column: Arsenal have only attract... (Aug '16) Oct '16 OnlyoneArsenewenger 2
News Arsenal's Serge Gnabry Firing Warning to Arsene... (Aug '16) Aug '16 robinhood85 1
News Arsenal make enquiries for Jonny Evans and Skho... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Goonermay68 1
News Arsene Wenger jumps to defense of Germany inter... (Sep '14) Jul '16 dazzer101 2
More from around the web