Ajax bosses must do the right thing

Ajax bosses must do the right thing

There are 1 comment on the Iol.co.za story from Nov 16, 2012, titled Ajax bosses must do the right thing. In it, Iol.co.za reports that:

How have Ajax Cape Town gone from being the fastest-rising club in South Africa and competing for the league title to being relegation candidates and on the brink of liquidation? The answer is obvious, of course, as we have attributed the in-fighting between the board members as the chief reason for the club's decline over the last two seasons.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Iol.co.za.

SHERRYL

Johannesburg, South Africa

#1 Nov 16, 2012
Ajax Cape had it all a few years ago. Good Coaches in their development plus the best development players ever. They had the dream team in the palm of their hands, that was during the years 2005 to 2010. John Comitis just let go of all the born soccer players, escpecially players like Corburn Woodington, Clifford Ngobeni, Stanton Lewis, etc. If they kept these players, I am sure they would have won every competition in PSL and liquidation would not even have been an issue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World Soccer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ita s hot: Region sweats out second day of trip... Sep 2 SweatsPharterz 2
Manchester United 2017/18 Home LS Shirt Soccer ... Aug 26 Dosoccerjersey shop 1
Boca Juniors 2017/18 Home Shirt Soccer Jersey f... Aug 26 Dosoccerjersey shop 1
USA 2017/18 Gold Cup Shirt Soccer Jersey from d... Aug 26 Dosoccerjersey shop 1
Top quality soccer jerseys and cheap price on D... Aug '17 Dosoccerjersey shop 1
News Matic 'fits the bill' for Man Utd but 'strange'... Aug '17 Utd Phart 4
News Hector Bellerin flirts with Barcelona and Olivi... Jun '17 LetPharts 2
More from around the web