Real Madrid eyes to sign C.Ronaldo an...

Real Madrid eyes to sign C.Ronaldo and Kaka

There are 468 comments on the People's Daily Online story from Mar 28, 2007, titled Real Madrid eyes to sign C.Ronaldo and Kaka. In it, People's Daily Online reports that:

Spanish club Real Madrid will try to sign Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo and AC Milan midfielder Kaka for next season, club president Ramon Calderon said on Tuesday. via People's Daily Online

Join the discussion below, or Read more at People's Daily Online.

ronaldinho gaucho

Miami, FL

#23 Jun 16, 2007
ronaldinho ure wrong we will win the spanish cup and get the golden boot real madrid is the best.
grassak

Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina

#24 Jun 17, 2007
if they sign either kaka or c ronaldo it would be fenomenal but i think kaka would be better for the team he's a team player and ronaldo sometimes likes to play all by himself
R_E_A_L MADRID

United States

#25 Jun 23, 2007
Real Madrid is the every one knows that 30 spanish league titles thats crazy 9 championship league titles 1 super cup 4 uefa cups.kaka will be the best choise but c.ronaldo sucks if real madrid try to buy him they lose every game.samir nasri that guy is the next zidane he is a young athelete but the best thing that happend to france before zi dane left. real madrid needs samir nasri and something good will happen if they get frank ribery he is to good real madrid will be a sold out stadium all the time.
!R_E_A_L_M_A_D_R_I_D!
Josephus Goweh

Satellite Provider

#26 Jun 25, 2007
If real madrid buy Kaka and c.Ronaldo that will be fine for the team because we surfer from winger and midfielder this gone season.getting kaka and c.Ronaldo will give madrid the champion luegue this season
mohammad hachem

Beirut, Lebanon

#27 Jun 26, 2007
I like to be Rual out of real madrid
barcelona

Beirut, Lebanon

#28 Jun 26, 2007
i hate real and barcelona with Henry___Ronaldinho___Eto___Mes si___Xavi___Deco___Ineasta
poli

Silistra, Bulgaria

#29 Jun 27, 2007
CrIsSI rOnAlDo KaKa AnD rOnI iS ThE bEsT sOcCeRs In tHe WoRlD!!!!!!!!!!
poli

Silistra, Bulgaria

#30 Jun 27, 2007
{B}{A}{R}{S}{A}{M}{A}{N}{C}{H} {E}{S}{T}{E}{R}{U}{N}{A}{T}{E} {D}{M}{I}{L}{A}{N}```ThE bEsT fOoTbAlL TeAmS fOrEVeR aNd EvEr
Darkmoon

UK

#31 Jun 27, 2007
Real Madrid will never get hold of C Ronaldo or Kaka or Robben or Fabregas. C Ronaldo signed a ne contract and is very happy at Man U. Kaka says he wants to stay at AC Milan and is happy. Robben says he wants to tay at Chelsea and is set to sign a new contract. Fabregas is Arsenal's prized asset and would never let him go.
Adells

Kajang, Malaysia

#32 Jun 28, 2007
i think nakamura, diego of brazil....may be a suitable choice for real madrid.....who know's...?
ali

United States

#33 Jun 28, 2007
kaka and c.ronaldo willl never go to real madrid!!!!!!!!!
ali

United States

#34 Jun 28, 2007
their only hope is tevez.bt realmadrid are not in need of c.ronaldo and kaka cuz they are a good team this wayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!
Darkmoon

UK

#35 Jun 29, 2007
Tevez says he wants to stay in English football
arijani

Skopje, Macedonia

#36 Jun 29, 2007
lajm
adriano
ne real madrid
fffffff

UAE

#37 Jun 30, 2007
Darkmoon wrote:
Tevez says he wants to stay in English football
that's bullshit. tevez wants 2 go 2 madrid. he said so himself. check goal.com .
kaka

Stockholm, Sweden

#39 Jul 1, 2007
hey barca sucks, real madrid will win every title in 2007-08
danny

Liverpool, UK

#40 Jul 3, 2007
there is no way madrid are getting ronaldo or kaka. kaka is to good for madrid to be onest he is the best in the world and is better of staying at milan. he as just won the champions league and if he stays he could over take madrid with how many times they have won champions league. they are on seven and are right behind them so why move to another club. ronaldo will not move he will stay and try and win every cup with the manks. good look kaka in the future and to ronaldo i hope you die becuase you are dirtsy scum
Darkmoon

UK

#42 Jul 4, 2007
Well Tevez said that he wants to stay in the English Premiership, he is interested in a move to Arsenal and Man U. I can't see why anyone would want to go to Real Madrid, all they do is sack their managers every time they win something. I think Real Madrid have to accept that Barcelona, Chelsea, Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal, Milan and Inter have come equal, if not, bigger than Real Marid

“Happy 100 years.. lets win it!”

Since: Jun 07

San Siro - Milan

#43 Jul 4, 2007
yeaaa... i really hate Real too, and i don't think that Tevez will choose Real!
and i also will agree on to say that Barcelona, Chelsea, Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal, Milan and Inter are better than Real now...
Darkmoon

UK

#44 Jul 5, 2007
It is because Real Madrid don't develop young stars and only wish to take ready-made players. Barcelona, Chelsea, Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal and Milan buy young players plus expirenced players. Plus Real keep sacking their managers which begs the question 'Why manage Real?'. According to papers this morning, Tevez has joined Man U for 20million. If true... good buy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

World Soccer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Real Madrid's injured Gareth Bale unlikely to f... 23 hr RealPhartsz 2
News Accidental, unexpected and weird West Ham Unite... Apr 8 Unexpected phart 2
News Ward and Washington on-target as Northern Irela... Mar 29 AnyPhartze 2
News Claudio Bravo happy at Manchester City Mar 28 Bravo Phartz 1
News Bastian Schweinsteiger joins MLS side Chicago Fire Mar '17 Joins Phart 1
News Mark Warburton takes over as Nottingham Forest ... Mar '17 ForestPhartzz 1
News Broken foot setback for Swansea defender Angel ... Mar '17 Foot pharts 1
More from around the web